• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

At final round, no sign of T7 yet
Z2R4mbU.gif

No Final Round for me. Somehow 40+ hours of school work on a project has disappeared from Wednesday to Today. Need to redraw over 200 frames animation instead of going to FR, playing Tekken 7 & having fun....Good luck MikeBreezy...

Sayah

No Final Round for me. Somehow 40+ hours of school work on a project has disappeared from Wednesday to Today. Need to redraw over 200 frames animation instead of going to FR, playing Tekken 7 & having fun....Good luck MikeBreezy...

Well that sucks.

I had to redo a paper once because I opened (not downloaded) an assignment from e-mail and started working in the same document and kept saving without realizing that once I exited out of Word, all my work would be lost.

I was very pissed that day. Had to get an extension from the professor.

Lesson to all of you: Create a new separate word file for every thing and save before you start doing any work. Preferably have all your work saved on the cloud. Windows 8 comes with the OneDrive.

It's ok guys I dumpster dove for 2 hours and found it all. Why someone would throw out a gigantic folder full of drawings instead of bringing to to the lost and found is beyond me. Some people just don't give a fuck I guess. It really sucks I'm not at Final Round though I had Claudio tech I was gonna unleash on everyone. Too bad.

Off-Topic: How long does it take for FFX to get good? I'm playing and playing and it's just the most corny dialogue and Tidus' laugh makes me cringe really hard. I'm on the part where we've gotten off the ship into some new town after a fateful encounter with
Sin.

Why would you assume it would get good?

Sayah

Why would you assume it would get good?

Well, it took FFXIII 25 hours before it got past the tunnel syndrome into a beautiful open world.

And also because everyone raves about FFX......all the time. I'm going in blind not knowing what to expect but not impressed so far.

Well, it took FFXIII 25 hours before it got past the tunnel syndrome into a beautiful open world.

And also because everyone raves about FFX......all the time. I'm going in blind not knowing what to expect but not impressed so far.

I personally do not like FFX at all and never think it gets good. I think that game is very polarizing in general. To be honest though I really am not a fan of any Final Fantasies outside of 5, 7, 9, And Tactics. To me FFX was the point where all the character design in FF games went straight down the shitter..

sasuke_91

The story was not as good as I remember, but FF X definitely is a very good game gameplay wise. The world is also really beautiful. Tidus is annoying, Yuna is a little better but also annoying. It gets better, but I wouldn't expect TOO MUCH if you're not hooked yet.
Best Final Fantasy is still FF IX.

It's only one setup so Idk if I'm gunna be able to test a lot of shit

Edit: 3,4,3 Law jails again
3,4,3? You mean 4,3,4? Damn, and I got pretty good at ducking the second hit :(

@Zero: Too bad you couldn't attend Final Round :/

Sayah

^^^^
Thanks you two.

Guess I'll play it for another few hours and if it doesn't click, then that's it.

Will try 5,7, and 9 whenever I get the chance.

AAK

Sorry for your loss Zero Hopefully your hard work will pay off. Hope you enjoy your time @ FR Mike!

Only FF I could ever tolerate was FFXII. Random battles makes things unplayable for me, I gave FF7 and FF8 a fair shot too but I could not play on.

Doesn't start till tomorrow.

On the T7 side of things Idk if it was the pad I was using or what but the game felt sluggish. I felt the same way playing TTT2 casuals later but I could definitely bdc better in TTT2.

Sayah

After 6+ years of excellent service, seems like my PS3 is nearing its demise. First it froze mid-game. Then I got an actual message saying my console is "too hot" and to turn it off. I guess it shouldn't have left it running the entire night two days ago.

GrayFoxPL

After 6+ years of excellent service, seems like my PS3 is nearing its demise. First it froze mid-game. Then I got an actual message saying my console is "too hot" and to turn it off. I guess it shouldn't have left it running the entire night two days ago.

Vacuum the shit out of it. It's probably clogged with dust.

AAK

Roommate is about to go to sleep in 15-30 min. Gonna have to turn the PS3 off when that time comes, Sorry maybe next time then.

Edit: Yeah, he's asleep GG's.

BTW Sayah GG's! That flapping butterfly tag assault combo with Nina and Anna was unbelievable. That's amazing. Looks like you can go full throttle into Nina for T7 now!

Well T7 looks dope. Obvious beta but dope.

Beta? They didn't bring the full version released Wednesday?

Sayah

@ AAK thanks. But I can't take credit for that combo. I saw it in a video somewhere. What I will take credit for is some other things that I discovered on my own. Like how Anna can bound Jinpachi and Marduk after her flippity kicks. :p

@Zero. Too late for me now.

@GrayFox. Just played TTT2 for 5 hours. Your vaccum suggestion worked quite well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom