• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Hopefully all of the Americans at Final Round's goal is to just make sure that JDCR does not get first place, I believe in you guys.

Numb

Hopefully all of the Americans at Final Round's goal is to just make sure that JDCR does not get first place, I believe in you guys.

They need more than belief, they need our energy
1394890_o.gif

it will not be enough

Sayah

Opinion changing on Tekken 7 music.

The forgotten temple soundtrack is growing on me.

Plus, where is this beautiful track from? It's so epic.
Regardless, the amount of sidewalking you did with Anna for the f+3,2 to connect was something I've never seen before. Cap it off with doing consistent loops I was awestruck!

BTW, Mike the T7 build you're playing isn't the Beta, it's the final version and beyond:

https://twitter.com/Flying_Wonkey/status/579156103222542337

Thanks. :)
I am getting better.

BTW, Mike the T7 build you're playing isn't the Beta, it's the final version and beyond:
I know it's officially the final version but in all honesty it's definitely not. The lack of stages and the fact that some of the time release characters are still being made screams beta to be.

Dereck

Why are they afraid to make a stereotypical black character, have they seen Tekken 7's roster?

Raven is Wesley Snipes, almost every Chinese character is stereotyped, I can't believe this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom