• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit61

Thanks Markman and Death! Looks like my recent attempt at learning King's WD won't be in vain. I'm loving those buffs. I was abusing WD ffn2 last week so this new CH buff is awesome. I'm also a big fan of SS 2+4 and BJGS and JGS 2 into crouch throw. Crazy how my favorite things have gotten better. That double shining wizard combo sounds sick as well, hope that sticks around in the console build.

AAK

Lion-O is the best.

"Raven is a black character yet we have 2 white men battling it out between him...I LOVE IT"

GrayFoxPL

Is this me or this shitty stream runs like..uhh...shit?!

I can watch smooth "source" 720 60 fps streams from US or Korea but Eu one stops or freezes every 3 seconds?!

i9nuF7D0BkfLx.gif

AAK

Asim won but 2-0 but both matches went to final round.

The second match Asim was up 2-1 rounds and in that 4th round Asim had Lars at half-health & Bob at almost death and both of Ice-Beam's characters were near death as well. Someone accidentally pressed the home button from the crowd and they had to redo the match.

What killed IceBeam was his lack of throw breaking. Towards the end of the game, Asim was just non-stop grabbing Ice Beam.

CSX

goddam jdcr.

It was as if he deliberately missed punishes just so he has more time to warm up his wavedash lol

If the archives are whack, then they are probably pushing their bitrate too high. Hopefully they're recording offline as well, and get a clean upload to YouTube later.

Dereck

Dunno, I can hardly watch any of Aris's archives without Flash player crashing or the archive just not being able to properly recover itself.

The TMM matches suck by the way, the archive itself doesn't fuck up until later so you'll be able to watch it.

Lev

Dunno, I can hardly watch any of Aris's archives without Flash player crashing or the archive just not being able to properly recover itself.

The TMM matches suck by the way, the archive itself doesn't fuck up until later so you'll be able to watch it.

Try watching with livestreamer. You can watch VODs with that application too.

Been watching the Lionz Den 2 archives. Gotta say, these commentators are clowns, lol!

Been lmao the whole time.

"Kick to the ... fatty!" (kazuya kicks bob), "Hey! That's discrimination! You should be thrown out." - lol

"Most of these guys here, have never touched a woman."

AAK

That has to be one of the hypest matches in TTT@ history.

Not gonna spoil it you guys Must SEE Phantom vs Devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom