• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayah

I thought so too. Looks way better than what I remember.
For comparison sake.
CBF87c0UQAA1qdy.jpg

hPMwNDv.png
The hair textures look a lot less rough too.

It's been deleted.

Ok I bought 3 months of tekken net prepaid, I finally got my custom colors.

Oh nice.

I don't suppose you could list the top 10 players under

ランキング
段位

could you? Just curious who's on top but I apparently need a subscription to see it. C&P or screenshot of the page would be good.

lupinko

Oh nice.

I don't suppose you could list the top 10 players under

ランキング
段位

could you? Just curious who's on top but I apparently need a subscription to see it. C&P or screenshot of the page would be good.

Sure I can do that later, the top player in all of Japan has 113,285pt as of now and me for reference at 1,546pt.

Ruehl

Neo Member
LOL !

Is Bayonetta a fighting game? I only play Tekken so I'm not very familiar with other video games.

Nina > anymore new characters at this point anyways...

Numb

New T7 Character 'Luke' Concept Art

Edit: I'm confused. Is the Concept Art really fake?

I thought for a moment Luka was gonna be in Tekken and then maybe Bayonetta aswell.
No way in hell she will be in Smash even though i want her there.

EDIT

Bayonetta is a character action game like DMC and MGS Rising.
Best game of last year too IMO

Pii-chan being 1st, pretty surprised to see that because I hardly see him play.

The other notable players I can spot is Take in 4th, Yosurin in 7th and Matador on 8th. No Nobi though.

Thanks a lot for that!

I couldn't understand what was going on since everything is in Japanese

Tekken-net has a ranking list that lists the top ranked Tekken 7 players in Japan. Was just curious to see who's on top.

Edit: Oh hey wait, those images are the Top 10 player point rankings (プレイヤーポイント) , not the Dan (段位) rankings. Lupinkooooooo!

lupinko

Tekken-net has a ranking list that lists the top ranked Tekken 7 players in Japan. Was just curious to see who's on top.

Edit: Oh hey wait, those images are the Top 10 player point rankings (プレイヤーポイント) , not the Dan (段位) rankings. Lupinkooooooo!

Dan rankings are organized per character. :p

Really!? I'd love too! I promise I won't mess with your customs and stuff since I just want to see the rankings.

PM me here if you can. I'll lend you access to my niconico premium account in return by the way if you need it.

Thanks!

lupinko

I leveled up today, 8-9, and my Kat has a red and gold coat, pink bra and thong and blue pants.

I loled at another Kat custom with 10 gallon hat and Uncle Sam colours.

lupinko

I think it should be noted on the monitor setup the arcade is using. As the one I play at one of the Taito Stations, said monitor is not as crisp and nice as the one at Playland F1R.

Speaking of CGi characters, I always wanted a Jane + Jack combo character. Sort of like Ferra and Torr in MKX. Would be soooooooo cool.
latest

As a huge fan of Ferra / Torr, this would be sick. Hopefully the guys at the Tekken dev team don't mind "borrowing" this idea for a future character.

Numb

Also TTT2 and SCV are once again dirt cheap on EU psn. I would say it's worth it even if you already have the disc version.

Already got the namco fighters pack for both of them.
Borrowed my friends disc tho since my old ass PS3 doesn't have the space.
He never plays it.

Numb

These Josie videos are getting me excited for her.
All Bruce had to do was not be a man and black and i would have played him.
Now about that Raven guy?

Numb

Jokes aside, Raven sorta replaced Kunimitsu. Lol

Indeed but he did not steal all of her moves. I wonder if he will even be in Tekken 7.
If by the time this game is released to us and there are no black characters to speak of i will be surprised. Bruce did get knocked out in a funny way but there is a chance however slim.

CSX

OMG Markman is bringing Tekken 7 to Houston!!! Thank you thank you!!
Need a ride lol...

EDIT : bring it down to University of Houston campus too please lol

lupinko

I don't have a copy of TTTT with me here, and I want to practice an older character at home as a secondary/third. Is Tekken Revo good to practice with? And I'm leaning towards Lars as another alternate from Kat and Shaheen.

Sayah

I don't have a copy of TTTT with me here, and I want to practice an older character at home as a secondary/third. Is Tekken Revo good to practice with? And I'm leaning towards Lars as another alternate from Kat and Shaheen.

Yeah, Tekken Rev should be fine. It just doesn't have bound but neither does Tekken 7.

lupinko

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they play nothing alike really?

Kuni was just a mishmash Yoshi clone originally, but with a design focus for speed. Basically they took that and redid it to make Raven instead of just fleshing out Kuni to make her more unique from Yoshi.

But yes Raven did replace Kuni as the series' ninja.

Edit: yyeeeeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaw!

kzq0Htw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom