• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

Dereck

dfjfzaV.png

w5qJnPk.png

Injustice 2 beta loading times are 5 seconds I think
SFV is 15 online and 17 to 20 online
Tekken 7 is 30 offline

Obviously Tekken is the best looking and renders the most but damn I'll take the graphics hit for better load times

Yeah, the match-loading times in SF5 aren't really that bad at all.

It just feels sluggish due to it taking pretty long in total after a match with points uploading + going back to practice mode. And then it takes a very long time to find a new match again. And using the CFN bits is slow. Hell, it even takes long to get to the main screen when you start the game.

I really hope the loading times in T7 are improved..

cordy

Banned
Not sure why people are thinking the loading time being shown is that long when Harada said less than a month ago that right now the console version's loading time is 15-18 seconds.

It's obvious that the build they're showing isn't as up to date as possible.

Injustice 2 beta loading times are 5 seconds I think
SFV is 15 online and 17 to 20 online
Tekken 7 is 30 offline

Obviously Tekken is the best looking and renders the most but damn I'll take the graphics hit for better load times

I bet that PC load times will only be marginally better than console.

Zero SSD optimization.

Nuszka

On the wizard world stream a dude used a lotion for his thumb for pad play - illegal substances are not allowed i assumed ;)

GrayFoxPL

Not sure why people are thinking the loading time being shown is that long when Harada said less than a month ago that right now the console version's loading time is 15-18 seconds.

It's obvious that the build they're showing isn't as up to date as possible.

I'm not sure why you believe anything Harada says. Besides when there are splash screens and they slowly fade in and fade out it's also to hide loadings. I bet he doesn't count that. Don't believe this troll.

Edit: They just said on the stream that they are working to make loadings shorter. Tell me, how did Harada know loadings will be 15 seconds 5 months before release? Don't buy his bullshit.

I'm not sure why you believe anything Harada says. Besides when there are splash screens and they slowly fade in and fade out it's also to hide loadings. I bet he doesn't count that. Don't believe this troll.

Edit: They just said on the stream that they are working to make loadings shorter. Tell me, how did Harada know loadings will be 15 seconds 5 months before release? Don't buy his bullshit.

I mean.... How could he not know? That could certainly go both ways.

GrayFoxPL

I mean.... How could he not know? That could certainly go both ways.

I mean yeah they could have that 15 second build running right now and do something like a short cam vid to prove everyone asking about shitty load times. But that would make sense. Or it's Harada bullshitting again. This guy can, with a straight face, sell bullshit for over 7 years about development of TKXSF. He's a pro.

Of course they are working on it, that's why it's delayed to June among other things. I just don't believe Harada's nonsense that they already fixed it. The dude on stream said "we're working on it" not that they've already done it.
==================================================================================================================================================

Dead. I just imagined this guy. XD

cordy

Banned

Didn't people say Harada was lying about T7's graphics not being at full capacity and yet he was telling the truth?

Ugh, no new Tekken figures announced at wonderfest. There's some nice new things for Street fighter, for KoF, for Guilty Gear, for Blazblue... but nothing for Tekken. ;/

sasuke_91

Good games guys! Very fun session. It worked surprisingly well with Gambit61 in our lobby.

@Numb: Playing solo is a big disadvantage for you. Playing solo Mokujin is a little overkill.
@Gambit61: Dude, your King is really good. You gave me a hard time. Your Leo is also very solid, which reminds me that I haven't even played her today. She's a great partner for Xiaoyu, but I always forget her when I play solo.
@GrayFoxPL: Too bad your PS3 is so suicidal. It didn't die on you when you were playing though, did it? After you got some warm-up you played really solid.
@SquirrelSoup: Your throw game has evolved. It threw me off quite a bit at times. Your Raven still gives me a hard time. I always get hit by those ff+2s!

GrayFoxPL

GGs Hope the lag wasn't too bad. Playing from NY so wasn't sure what to expect.

It was way better then expected. Ggs dude, your King is boss.You would've own if not for the lag but your combos and CH launches in these conditions were impressive as hell.

Good games guys! Very fun session. It worked surprisingly well with Gambit61 in our lobby.

@GrayFoxPL: Too bad your PS3 is so suicidal. It didn't die on you when you were playing though, did it? After you got some warm-up you played really solid.

Ggs! I turned the fan 3 cm to the left and it lived that much longer, I'm serious here. It's just a big mess. Btw I had like 5 bars with Numb and 2-3 with you, what's up with that.

CSX

Tuned in to the stream and heard one of the commentators talking about how namco is going to make a lot of video content on teaching game mechanics before release day.

Saw a twitch comment that said "I already know how to play Tekken 7. I been watching Koreans play this game for three years" lmao

Top Bottom