• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

sasuke_91

I'm with him on the replays. I really liked them in T6. In TTT2 they're weird to look at and I hated it from the very first time I saw it.

He's right about pretty much everything I guess.
The thing about footsies being execution-based is very true.
TTT2 was my favourite Tekken game the first 1,5 years I played it, but now it's been too long and there's too much stuff I hate about the game. I'm actually done with this game, but I still keep playing it.

Yknow, he's right. Only been playing it in Solo mode versus like minded people for the last few months, and it's so much better.

You should play with us sometimes. We never got to play each other.

Dereck

V1l8gOa.gif

5X8C2MF.gif

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Also, what the hell is happening to Jin's upper body just before that second sweep lands? The curse of the Mishima bloodline?

Doomshine

I'll be online playing Tag 2 for an hour or two if anyone wants to play. Going to shake off rust and try the ps4 pad. I'll probably only use solo characters that are in T7.

EDIT: never mind, that free time didn't last long. Maybe later :f

cordy

Banned
Eddy is way more popular and known than Christie is. If she's not in the game then she took the bullet for good ol Eddy.

Creaking

Ed-dee

Eddy has more stuff to do anyway. Wasn't Christie's story "find/chase Eddy" in pretty much every single game since her introduction?

sasuke_91

I'll be online playing Tag 2 for an hour or two if anyone wants to play. Going to shake off rust and try the ps4 pad. I'll probably only use solo characters that are in T7.

EDIT: never mind, that free time didn't last long. Maybe later :f

I can't even remember the last time we played Tekken. You definitely have to tell us when you're Online next time.

Christie remains the sexiest girl in the roster. We need her in.

You spelled Lili wrong.

Dereck

Final Round 20 Tekken 7 VIP List

Lil Majin
Justin Wong
Anakin
Obscure Darkness
KoDee
Ace Unlimited
Pokchop
Joey Fury
Oni Jin
P Ling
Yanflip
Speedkicks
Saint
RenoFace
Spero Gin
JDCR
Jackie Tran
Mystic Bill
Psylence
Jody tha Great
Cuddle Core
EMP the Game
Waygamble
Devil Himself
Maknificent
Rick tha Rular

Rheon

latest

-----

The lack of footprints in the snowy stage is REALLY bothering me at this point. It's been over 2 years and it's still like that. How is it that Harada & co. could do snowy footprints 10 years ago in T6 but can't do so now? Why does hair look like shit now compared to T6 as well?

Was Unreal 4 really worth it brehs?

rabShZ1.png

Doomshine

I can't even remember the last time we played Tekken. You definitely have to tell us when you're Online next time.

You're the last person I played and according to my replays that was December 2015.

If anyone happens to be online and wants to play, just message me. I'm playing Let it Die on PS4 but I can switch quickly to Tekken.

Final Round 20 Tekken 7 VIP List

Lil Majin
Justin Wong
Anakin
Obscure Darkness
KoDee
Ace Unlimited
Pokchop
Joey Fury
Oni Jin
P Ling
Yanflip
Speedkicks
Saint
RenoFace
Spero Gin
JDCR
Jackie Tran
Mystic Bill
Psylence
Jody tha Great
Cuddle Core
EMP the Game
Waygamble
Devil Himself
Maknificent
Rick tha Rular

220px-Rodney_Danagerfield_1972-1.jpg

sasuke_91

You're the last person I played and according to my replays that was December 2015.

If anyone happens to be online and wants to play, just message me. I'm playing Let it Die on PS4 but I can switch quickly to Tekken.

I'll be home in about 1,5 hours. Will you be Online then?

I mean not everyone lol

You don't count. You have a pretty high tolerance for character BS :p
No, but seriously, my opinion of Eddy's inclusion (if true) has kinda changed... a little.

sasuke_91

Seems like I missed you, Doomshine. Next time then.

People shouldn't have a problem with Capos in 2017. Yall got the game fucked up if you still do. This isn't 1997.

I thought playing Eddy myself would make me immune to his gimmicks, but I never invested the time necessary to learn him properly.

Creaking

Yeah, I like Eddy. Might take the time to learn him properly if my fringe mains are well and truly gone.

Spuck-uk

Banned
People shouldn't have a problem with Capos in 2017. Yall got the game fucked up if you still do. This isn't 1997.

Eddie has the highest damage combos in the game in TTT2, b1, 4 is stupid. Not being able to punish relax stance is stupid.

I guess Saint is bad for losing to south american capo players, by your criteria.

Top Bottom