• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

I just created a thread, maybe I shouldn't have done that haha

EDIT: God damn, Mike, and it's a way better thread. I think I should just never make threads haha

Rajang

He looks so good.

sasuke_91

Oh wow, the game looks a lot better now. If this is what we get on PS4 I'm not going to be disappointed.

Eddy got some new animations which look really cool, but then you see his old animations mixed in and it looks weird xD
His RA and RD look really nice.

Anyway guys... I'll have to hit practice mode soon. There's no way around that anymore.

Oh wow, the game looks a lot better now. If this is what we get on PS4 I'm not going to be disappointed.

Eddy got some new animations which look really cool, but then you see his old animations mixed in and it looks weird xD
His RA and RD look really nice.

Anyway guys... I'll have to hit practice mode soon. There's no way around that anymore.

Gotta learn that matchup.

Numb

The fact that he called Eddy's pose in his rage art gay and b-boy like made stop watching. Why do people like this guy again?

EWGF combos
..that's it

We had a tourny in the next town and i won with Mokujin
He came in the comments like

''But what is up with this guy playing mokujin in the tournament finals? Probably the douchiest move I've ever seen. Add jinpachi to that...''

full

EWGF combos
..that's it

We had a tourny in the next town and i won with Mokujin
He came in the comments like

full

LOL.

I personally find him quite funny to listen too/watch. He's popular but then again there's barely anyone who posts Tekken streams regularly and guides to boot, not much competition out there so it's not that surprising that he's popular imo.

Pachimari

Are there a lot of pro Filipino players? I know of Filipino Champ which is the one who I would cheer on by default knowing his from the Philippines but that's about it really.

Z

ZelbZelb

Unconfirmed Member
Are there a lot of pro Filipino players? I know of Filipino Champ which is the one who I would cheer on by default knowing his from the Philippines but that's about it really.

Isn't that really young player, 'AK' from the Philippines? He's the crazy Paul player who did all those tackle mix-ups recently I think.

The music in that Eddy trailer is awful in the best way. Slowly building itself up to from crap to ear-worm. Just like Arctic Snowfall. Get a feeling so complicated...

EDIT: Some of those older things in the trailer, like relax stance will have to be tested when the game releases. I don't mind that stuff being back if they fixed the collision boxes on it. As long as there's no weird rules to punishing him like there were in TTT2, I'll be okay.

EDIT: Some of those older things in the trailer, like relax stance will have to be tested when the game releases. I don't mind that stuff being back if they fixed the collision boxes on it. As long as there's no weird rules to punishing him like there were in TTT2, I'll be okay.

I'm hoping for this as well, but i think the wisest thing to -expect- is 'mostly the same as TTT2 with screws added'.

sasuke_91

Yeah that happens with a lot of the cast, you usually punish too early or need to use moves with larger hitboxes
Yeah I don't like that. Luckily Steve's WS+1+2 hits and sends him flying the way he deserves it.

TMM uses every opportunity to shit on Eddy and Xiaoyu. I don't dislike him, but his attitude annoys me.
His matches against forsakeN are hilarious though. That b+1,4 bullshit can get ridiculous sometimes.

sasuke_91

Good games, Doomshine. You seemed to be rusty at first, but you recovered pretty fast.
Seems like nothing has changed that past year. I won't forget that win streak for some time xD

Doomshine

Good games, Doomshine. You seemed to be rusty at first, but you recovered pretty fast.
Seems like nothing has changed that past year. I won't forget that win streak for some time xD

Good games. Yeah, felt like I spent half the time remembering how to play all the characters and their combos. I'm getting used to the ps4 pad and I think it's pretty good, but for some reason I'm having trouble doing quarter circles to the left.

sasuke_91

Good games. Yeah, felt like I spent half the time remembering how to play all the characters and their combos. I'm getting used to the ps4 pad and I think it's pretty good, but for some reason I'm having trouble doing quarter circles to the left.

Yeah I'm having trouble with that as well.
I feel like my inputs aren't too precise on the DS4 in general. Movement feels a little sluggish, but my execution is way better. Seems weird.

i really like this design on xiao. it's...cute.

It's cute and elegant and her best design yet.

This is gonna be my first real* Tekken so you'll have to explain this.

Is she low tier in this game?

Real as in do more than that one cool combo with King in Tekken 3 over and over again

She was mid tier in T6/TTT2 but top tier in T7.
People don't like her because she's a mixup character and dances around switching stances. She also has a low stance (Art of Pheonix) that goes under a lot of mids. It's not as good as Eddy's or Lei's low stances though.

Pachimari

Was this posted?

New unique customs for all characters

A jumping Kuma when Heihachi wins, a monkey for Josie, a bird for Asuka that'll come sit on her shoulder during Rage Art, juice to regenerate Bob's health, a growing dish on Law's head, a damaged car on Akuma, a furry tail the size of your rank for Lucky Chloe and a cool mask for Leo. More in the link.

LowParry

What's going on with that Steve item? Haha!

Even if Ling is top tier, I don't see a lot of people picking her up due to her complexity.

Numb

Attack with the steel beam and construction will begin with a construction site sign.

tk75_kb_banner_07_item_002.jpg

who asked for these?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I do wish they'd focus more on customs that are more like the clothes you'd see in 2p outfits.

Numb

But Bob and a health restoring item
You know i'm gonna spam that online. Believe that!
If it's fast and restores decent chunk

Was this posted?

New unique customs for all characters

A jumping Kuma when Heihachi wins, a monkey for Josie, a bird for Asuka that'll come sit on her shoulder during Rage Art, juice to regenerate Bob's health, a growing dish on Law's head, a damaged car on Akuma, a furry tail the size of your rank for Lucky Chloe and a cool mask for Leo. More in the link.
Ffs...

My immediate, day one purchase hinges on whether or not Tekken 7's main, ending movie unlocking mode has AI with customization. I can't stand that shit smearing my screen.

Top Bottom