• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

Dereck

f9fPd6J.png

Armaly

Preordered on PC because it was a good deal but the jukebox on ps4 is super tempting. One way or another labbing to Azazael's chamber on repeat will happen.

The stages are a bit of a disappointment.

Most are so clean and sterile and empty..Almost Sci-fi-esque or mythical.

The only stage I really love is the middle east one. I love stages that feel like street brawls in a populated area ,not some digital idealized virtual field.

I agree. They look look great of course. But a little something is missing on alot of them.

It's already been released I think.

Been playing through the story mode and am doing a deep dive this weekend (PS4). I can't say anything really until embargo lifts on Wednesday, but this is going to be interesting.

Day one patch is a little over 500GB as well, not sure if that's been discussed.

EDIT: I meant 500MB guys, so sorry! Was typing this right when I woke up. Haha

Some dude said it was the same netcode as T2. I just played some and it wasn't really too bad, but I don't remember how it was on launch.

But hey if it's P2P then maybe that guy just has shit wifi and Tekken just needs to get better about reading that wifi bar.

Meh, could be their connection. That guy was also streaming, so that might be an issue.
Or his opponent was Italian.

Connection problems can happen. I just hope Tekken is more honest than SFV when selecting what bars are displayed but that might not even be the game's fault considering a person can shift on over to 2 bars. At least you can confirm if you want to play them or not. So long as the servers are fine it's whatever.

Wow, someone had one laggy match in a fighting game. Its over boys.

Don't think anyone is implying that. Though the loading for that sync is a little crazy.

DSix

Banned
Damn, I just watched the Combo Breaker finale. That Dragunov vs Jack match had me on the edge of my seat. It was truly beautiful to watch.

It made me want to play Dragunov. I love defensive character with good crushes and CH play (I play Asuka), I think I should give Drag a serious try for T7.

Damn, I just watched the Combo Breaker finale. That Dragunov vs Jack match had me on the edge of my seat. It was truly beautiful to watch.
I know how you feel. I have little to no knowledge of the game but the spacing, the movement and the reads were just a beauty to behold.

Top Bottom