• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

First 2 games online. I got destroyed.

:(

I'm actually surprisingly 2-0 after not playing tekken (well, for more than an hour or so) since tekken tag over ten years ago. It's all coming back, son.

Should i continue to fight? or just go out undefeated and play darksiders instead

edit: ahhh WTF doesn't have my first win listed (I signed up afterward) so it thinks I'm 1-0

Degen

Downloading other people's replays really improved my AK game

I recommend that you guys use the feature, even if it's just to see what some high-ranked players are up to with a character

the way this one King player I watched was basically punishing with giant-swing drove me nuts

Pachimari

Loved Wang's ending as well.

I also really liked Lili's. It was just such a nice mood and Asuka fighting, also the little fighting between her and Lili. We need more CG fighting ending scenes.

I'm about to unlock it all in Ghost Battles. Trying to get used to my new Hori Pro V3 arcade stick.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Is it now possible to add music to the 360 HDD via a flashdrive? I may have to burn the music I want to use anyway, since my flashdrive is currently formatted for PS3 and has a ton of files on it...

So, what are people using for custom tunes? I think this is one of the worst soundtracks for a Tekken game but I'm not bothered at all because of Tekken Tunes.

Warning that I have some weird tastes, but here's what I'm using on some of the stages:

Moonlight Wilderness: Moonlight Wilderness (Tekken 5), since the remix sucks.
Germany: Die Atzen - Party (Ich Will Abgehn) (Michael Mind Project Edit)
Tulip Festival: Tekken 6 Hidden Retreat theme

Will have to edit the post and update later.

Ferrio

Banned
Loved Wang's ending as well.

I also really liked Lili's. It was just such a nice mood and Asuka fighting, also the little fighting between her and Lili. We need more CG fighting ending scenes.

I'm about to unlock it all in Ghost Battles. Trying to get used to my new Hori Pro V3 arcade stick.

So far from what I've seen Wang's is the best.

Xiayou's is god damn terrible. I understand that was the point, but even as a "hey look how cliche we can be" it was painful.

Dereck

So far from what I've seen Wang's is the best.

Xiayou's is god damn terrible. I understand that was the point, but even as a "hey look how cliche we can be" it was painful.
Everyone's ending that is just a continuation of Xiayou's ending sucks. We had enough of that in Blood Vengeance.

I've come to the conclusion that Jun's ass is one of the top 5 best things about this game. That's saying alot as this will probably go down as my favorite game of all time.

weepy

Took a while but I think I have it down pretty well at this point. Wave dashing on the other hand....oiy. But the backdash cancel thing is pretty easy once you've got the motion down.

What about for a pad? Every BDC or wavedashing tutorial I've seen has one for the sticks but never pads.

I've come to the conclusion that Jun's ass is one of the top 5 best things about this game. That's saying alot as this will probably go down as my favorite game of all time.

untitledcvul6.png

!!

Ferrio

Banned
I want to unlock the pie item, smacking someone with a pie and them having to have it on their character for the rest of the match is too good.

Esura

Banned

Jun is the hottest mom in the game. Nina and Michelle got nothing on her (although her ending was pretty...hnnnng).

luka

Loves Robotech S1
Lars' ending is absolutely amazing. So damn surreal. Lili's is my second favorite.
Really kind of disappointed with how short and insubstantial the Mishima endings are.

Ok, bad example. Miguel's ending looks pretty bad as well, Zafina and Anna too. All the faces have a smooth, buttery quality to them.

The endings in 6 looked much better

Ok, bad example. Miguel's ending looks pretty bad as well, Zafina and Anna too. All the faces have a smooth, buttery quality to them.

The endings in 6 looked much better

With the length of some, the fact that these are outside of cannon, and the number of endings though, I have no complaints...

I'm still surprised at how awesome Wang's is.

Sayah

^
I think they're fine. It's not like they are using in-game models like the endings in TTT1.

Also, any lobby tonight?

GrayFoxPL

Everyone's ending that is just a continuation of Xiayou's ending sucks. We had enough of that in Blood Vengeance.

True and true. I stopped playback on this ending, couldn't stand it.

I didn't see every single one yet but...

Bryan, Yoshimitsu rivalry are great as always, Raven finally got a nice ending too. Nina's awesome but too dark. Jin, DJ - love that drama shit. Jun's seem to mimic her T2 ending but with a twist.

Funny ones like Lars, Lee, animals also don't disappoint but Heihachi's just rules.

DEATH™

King air tombstone
AK burying the jackhammer
Marduk swinging that turnbuckle

What's marvelous is the double DDT didn't really hit marduk's head. Makes me think the whole King-AK-Duk feud is kayfabe.

Who said the endings were bad???

Top Bottom