• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Sayah

The only low sweeps I had problems were with Lili and Bryan in T6. Thankfully, Lili got nerfed. And Bryan's became super predictable thanks to TTT2's brilliant netcode.

Lei's db 4, 4 got a damage nerf in Tekken 6 right? I see that move spammed far less often now.

I'm trying to find a good poke and sidestep game with King and Armor King. I feel like I can still get outpoked too often. Part of that is likely spacing issues.

AAK

Jaycee...*thumbs down*. But superior Julia has some good ones. Of coarse her best ones involve her shotgun spins, but you can try using Launcher f,f+2, f,f+2, f+2,2,2 B! iWR+1. Or Launcher f,f+2 b+2,1+2 B! d/f+4,2,b,f+1. If you know a wall is close: Launcher, f,f+2, f+2,2,1 W! b+1 B! 1+2, 4, b, f+1+2.

Anyone have a scan of the South American cover for TTT2? Kinda want Christie/Jaycee over nina/anna

t1wWJl.jpg

DEATH™

Well, your taste is clearly distorted.

Christie and Jaycee got a tan... Nina and Anna don't have a tan... Christie and Julia wins :p

Lobby later tonight.

I can't wait to see what the stream title for this, especially with the DOA5 online meltdown lol.

But seriously, poor DOA fans... It doesn't help when IGN is the one who gave you the best review...

I really wish she had some sort of pro wrestler outfit.

525231-reiko_tsukasa.jpg

I wish...

@AAK what happened to your hand?

Ferrio

Banned
Jaycee...*thumbs down*. But superior Julia has some good ones. Of coarse her best ones involve her shotgun spins, but you can try using Launcher f,f+2, f,f+2, f+2,2,2 B! iWR+1. Or Launcher f,f+2 b+2,1+2 B! d/f+4,2,b,f+1. If you know a wall is close: Launcher, f,f+2, f+2,2,1 W! b+1 B! 1+2, 4, b, f+1+2.

Mreh I like julia cause of her king aspects thrown in.. so michelle doesn't appeal to me. Isnt' like I can't do the shotguns either especially if I practice. But with lag its really really touchy. Seems I'd be working really really hard for a lot of ache.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I'm home now, finally. Anyone want to lab session/online practice mode? I'm down to help learn stuff.

Ideal situation would be...

We play online practice mode, and set up either skype or some other chat system so we can chat about what's going on. I'd rather not use a headset as I'll be in a noisy place.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So AAK hurt his hand... the same week that DOA5 releases? Yeah not fishy at all ;)

vocab

I've been learning lili. I feel like a total sellout because everyone hates her, but shes kind of fun to play.

I just need kuni to come out.

Sayah

I've been learning lili. I feel like a total sellout because everyone hates her, but shes kind of fun to play.

I just need kuni to come out.

Everyone hated her in T6. She's not half as annoying with superior netcode and with her d/b+4 being nerfed and all.

Sayah

I haven't done anything to Combot at all. I played nearly 40 hours on my initial save with no problems until this past weekend, and now even on a fresh save I can only go for 10-20 minutes tops before the game freezes.

That is indeed awkward. I really think maybe calling Sony/Namco would be good. If not that, then maybe (hopefully) the October 9 patch will fix things for you.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Going to practice some AE until you boys feel like playing with each other. Or you can face my wrath in it for the time being Sayah.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
I'm home now, finally. Anyone want to lab session/online practice mode? I'm down to help learn stuff.

Ideal situation would be...

We play online practice mode, and set up either skype or some other chat system so we can chat about what's going on. I'd rather not use a headset as I'll be in a noisy place.

I'd love to do this some time this week, but I can't tonight. Are you available any other evenings?

Sayah

My internet connection went back to be being Nat type 3 instead of Nat type 2. Don't even know why. ugggggggggggggh.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
AAK is on the sidelines, Sayah is lost, Candy is Candy. So I guess we'll call it a night.

I lost a game I wasn't paying attention to in ghost battle. My record is botched. Grrrrrrr. -=knocks down magazine rack=-

How I've learned to deal with people mashing is to..

fight mash with mash!

I don't get it, I search 5 bar only, and I get a match that's barely 2 bar -_-

I don't fucking get it, I search 5 bar only, and get everything that's not 5 bar

this game is a whole lotta fuck whatever you're pressing my shit gonna beat it anyway

Zekes!

I picked up a PS3 and a copy of this today.

Unsurprisingly, I'm pretty bad. I'm using Christie, mostly because I always played her in 4, and whoever else.

Umm yeah... first post. Anyway I haven't put as much time into this as I would have liked. Mostly just the odd run on ghost battle here and there

Using Dragunov + Anna/King. Tried Leo but she's a bit too straight forward for liking.

I played Wonkey and Blep a while back and got obliterated. Hence, I'm not posting my WTF page for the foreseeable future

Sup, its Kuro_Yaiba.....the team member with shyte stats, lol! Havn't played tekken regularly since T3. Hopefully i'll get some decent time w/ you guys online this weekend, learn some things. Right now its just tiny practice sessions here and there

Sayah

Why have I still not unlocked the DBD costume even after playing so many ghost battles?
I got all the Anna witch stuff at least.

Top Bottom