• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

If anyone is interested.... I've got some spare codes from a friend for the pre-order DLC ( 360 EU-version...dunno if it works for US).
Just quote my post and let me know you wanne have the codes ( I'll PM them to you ).

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna rock Tekken Tunes with my Tekken 1-3 OSTs tonight, so hyped :eek:

Doomshine

I think I've decided on Raven/Feng for my third team.

I think I'm going to drop AK completely and learn one of the new characters to replace him. So that leaves Jin, Jack, Miguel and probably Jinpachi.

Dereck

I played 5 ranked today online randomly, won 4.

Fought this 63% solo Jinpachi. I totally had dude, I launched him with Miguel, but missed the juggle. I suffered for that, he was almost dead.

MMaRsu

Why does it cut to the commentators when the round is nearly over? Ugh.

EDIT: lol I give up. What little bits of the play I saw looked good but Jesus...Call Sp00ky, call Levelup, Call ANYONE ELSE.

Yeah it's like a mini E3 in the Netherlands, it was just a first to three match between the belgian and dutch best players.

Good players but yeah they suck at editing.

Degen

I should tombstone more. note to self: figure-4 less, tombstone more.

Can't check right now but I think King/AK's even got buffed to T6 Roger's level, as nature had always intended

ibrahima

Banned
If anyone is interested.... I've got some spare codes from a friend for the pre-order DLC ( 360 EU-version...dunno if it works for US).
Just quote my post and let me know you wanne have the codes ( I'll PM them to you ).

I'm interested, do you have a michelle / angel code?

I should tombstone more. note to self: figure-4 less, tombstone more.

Can't check right now but I think King/AK's even got buffed to T6 Roger's level, as nature had always intended

I think King and Armor King compliment each other so well, especially with King as the point character. Throwing in Armor King in rage mode is such a game changer. He's got a bunch of mini-deathfist moves on him that are pretty easy to mix up on people.

Sayah

DEATH™;42864762 said:
^
^
^
Pics or it didn't happen :p

BTW Mark, the game is awesome, well you probably know it already... Please tell Harada for no dumbdown reboot please.
The guy rage quit the match and then send me this message.
jJu47n3QmkAjy.jpg

So I sent him this message:
jx7M5sQScvgAy.JPG

His reply:
jdYyYt3SEOk97.jpg

jbejVUS0S0EbCF.jpg
Cool. I'm usually on at night. I'll see you online soon. :p
I sent you a FR.

Degen

sayah I hope you've learned your lesson
I think King and Armor King compliment each other so well, especially with King as the point character. Throwing in Armor King in rage mode is such a game changer. He's got a bunch of mini-deathfist moves on him that are pretty easy to mix up on people.
Haven't tried putting AK second; I don't know him well enough to count on him doing big damage with Rage. Two counter-hit ss3+4's from King with Rage is the end of the match

but I think the area that I need the most work in right now is my combo starting. For example, I use Capital Punishment all the time but just figured out that they can juggle off of it. I have been following it up with a ground throw for a 2-hit combo lol...

AAK

Okay, I'm online now... I need people to come and beat the crap out of me so I can prepare for T13.

EDIT: And holy crap within 2 minutes I get an invite from Sayah! Okay, bring your WORST please. Fighting GM, and OFDP and Justin Wong are all between me and a legitimate victory. Must level up today (and study for a midterm in 4 days :p)

Sayah

Okay, I'm online now... I need people to come and beat the crap out of me so I can prepare for T13.

EDIT: And holy crap within 2 minutes I get an invite from Sayah! Okay, bring your WORST please. Fighting GM, and OFDP and Justin Wong are all between me and a legitimate victory. Must level up today (and study for a midterm in 4 days :p)

Yes, if more people want to play, just ask for invite.

What moves are "BOK" and "KNK" for Leo. I just got the game and was looking up combos for Leo. I noticed a lot of combos have BOK and KNK listed in them but I cant find what those mean or what the inputs are.

I haven't touched online matches yet.. I need much more training. Currently my team is Nina/D.Jin but wanna experiment w everyone else since I don't know how others play.

AAK

Man... this is bad. My defense is garbage.... scrub tier. I honestly don't see myself winning a single round next week :(

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Wait a sec...we don't get all 6 characters on Tuesday?

Are they really going to stagger DLC 1 by 1?

I do not approve.

Sayah

I do not approve.
Namco could easily charge for it you know. It's all free so I'm fine with whatever method they use to give it.

DEATH™

It would be pretty funny if Sebastian came out and he was just T6 Lili

The tears would be glorious.

Not T6... More like DR Lili based on what others said... :)

I do not approve.

Hey, if that means 6 sets of customizations along with the characters, I'm good...

@Sayah LOLZ at hatemail... Oh kids...

Seijuro

I would very much like to give michelle and angel a spin :)

Doomshine

Well, there's not going to be any online for me at least today because our house is surrounded by water and I can't get there...

No joke. Shit is 2012 over here.

Doomshine

This isn't our house, but you get the picture:

7twg7.jpg

...and I left the game there too, so I can't even practice! I guess it's time to look at my backlog that's been building up.

I'm interested, do you have a michelle / angel code?

The code is for:
Kunimitsu & Ogre, Snoop Dogg Stage + Swimwears, Lill's Skirt + 2 avatars ( Kazuya ) and Lili.

Dunno if Michelle/Angel is in there. Please let me know id you want it, otherwise Stalker UKCG is the lucky one

Top Bottom