• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

sephi22

Looks like Angel can be customized.
Hell yes!
You want me to confirm it?

FAKE EDIT:
Yup, you can customize. She doesn't get anything from the Bikini pack, but you can dress her up as a power ranger, give her a cowboy hat, the works.
pM2Dk.jpg

It should. You could use your account on multiple PS3s.

Yeah cool thats how it worked for Uncharted 3 too so I was just wondering.

Hey sephi22 go to home-> photo> and see if the save screenshot feature is there if you dont mind? Shame Angel really did end up not getting a bikini outfit,

Tizoc

I see your game.
I raise you my WAT!

Just bought it for $66. <3 Dubai.
Come at me, Namco Cyber-cops

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! The SE was being sold for more over here tho, but I was content with the regular edition.
10 Trophies so far BTW, the online trphies seem quite easy to get.

Also is it me or is getting Money in this game a lot better than in T6?
Say how do u unlock endings? I beat Arcade with Lars and Tiger but I got no endings unlocked =/

FUCK YEAH INDESTRUCTABO!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! The SE was being sold for more over here tho, but I was content with the regular edition.

Say how do u unlock endings? I beat Arcade with Lars and Tiger but I got no endings unlocked =/

What sort of rate do you unlock the money at? And are customisations stupidly expensive like Tekken 6, reasonably priced or is everything free (and then you only purchase moves for Combot)?

Tizoc

What sort of rate do you unlock the money at? And are customisations stupidly expensive like Tekken 6, reasonably priced or is everything free (and then you only purchase moves for Combot)?

Well they are expensive still, but after beating Arcade mode on Easy, despite losing like 6 times, I managed to get somewhere around 3 million money @3@

Sayah

Is there a thread or something with Tekken Tunes selections for specific stages? Just wondering.

You can put any music you want on any stage. Doesn't matter what it is. Just upload MP3 files through the PS3 to the game. So there isn't necessarily a list.

sephi22

Yes, the money is easy. I got 2 mil for beating arcade without losing.
Also, offline ranks are easy. Both my characters rose in Kyu rankings after each match.

FUCK YEAH INDESTRUCTABO!
It unlocks your point character's ending.
I beat it with Anna/Drag and saw Anna's ending.
You probably had Tiger on point. Tiger doesn't have an ending

Yo Sephi-
Snoop Stage+http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltRQNuxPF0
Don't tell me you wouldn't do something similar >=D
Gonna go do that in a few minutes MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anything but Knocc Em Down will do for me.
I haven't heard that song since I'm actually not a UAE local. I'm just here for college/work.
I'm thinking Gangnam Style on the Snoop Lion stage (No, I'm still not sick of hearing Gangnam style).

Tizoc

It unlocks your point character's ending.
I beat it with Anna/Drag and saw Anna's ending.
You probably had Tiger on point. Tiger doesn't have an ending

Well fuck, at leats that's one way to get lots of cash to buy all the customizations lol.
Thanks for the heads up brah~

TheUnsane1

Neo Member
^ same but my drive would be from san diego to la. Going to tough it out

My drive is Philadelphia to NYC nearly the same distance. I may end up toughing it out too, since most of my friends are pretty meh about Tekken(I think I brutalized everyone too hard back when TTT and T4 were first out. :( ) the long drives easier when multiple people want to play it early.

Are any high level players running Miguel or Dragunov? I wanna see where those guys are at before I start drilling down my team selection.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

They had to beef up the money we get in Arcade since we don't have a Tekken Force mode. Good to hear you can make that much that fast.

So how does "gamesharing" work? I'm getting a 2nd ps3 that will be the main ps3 at my desk but I also have a ps3 hooked up to the living room bigscreen TV. Do I just have to have the same account to play online?

SkylineRKR

They had to beef up the money we get in Arcade since we don't have a Tekken Force mode. Good to hear you can make that much that fast.

Figures, Scenario Campaign could get you lots of cash and especially items. I'm glad its gone though. But it would be tedious if the earnings would be similar to Tekken 6 fight modes.

sephi22

While the game looks better than tekken 6 did on ps3, im not impressed with the load times. Despite the 7+ gig install, matches still take about 7-8 seconds to load (i blame the constant autosaving)

So how does "gamesharing" work? I'm getting a 2nd ps3 that will be the main ps3 at my desk but I also have a ps3 hooked up to the living room bigscreen TV. Do I just have to have the same account to play online?
Inputting the online code lets you download an online pass activation. I guess the game sharing limit is either 2 or 3 consoles.
So in the new ps3, make a new user, sign into psn using your psn id, go to recent downloads and download the activation.
The game should let you play online on all accounts on both ps3s now.

Just picked it up and looked at the back of the box... 7.5GB install goddamn! Looks like its time to delete some shit from my PS3

While the game looks better than tekken 6 did on ps3, im not impressed with the load times. Despite the 7+ gig install, matches still take about 7-8 seconds to load (i blame the constant autosaving)

Inputting the online code lets you download an online pass activation. I guess the game sharing limit is either 2 or 3 consoles.
So in the new ps3, make a new user, sign into psn using your psn id, go to recent downloads and download the activation.
The game should let you play online on all accounts on both ps3s now.

Ah thanks for the info

Chairhome

You can put any music you want on any stage. Doesn't matter what it is. Just upload MP3 files through the PS3 to the game. So there isn't necessarily a list.
Sorry, I should have been more clear, I meant, is there anywhere to look up song suggestions for each stage. Like "for the Philippines stage, I like using this song" type of thing.

Sayah

Sorry, I should have been more clear, I meant, is there anywhere to look up song suggestions for each stage. Like "for the Philippines stage, I like using this song" type of thing.

Oh, here's an old list I had made. There will definitely be more changes made to this list.
SD Burton had a list too.

jv1L8jLjTLfP9.png

Wayang Kulit - No change

SykoTech

Ahh. Free DLC. Such simple, yet satisfying words. Makes me want to throw caution to the wind.

A little late, but excellent |OT| AAK. MarkMan's stuff is great too. I know a lot of people complain these days about big |OT|s, but I love official threads that give you everything you need to know and then some in a hype-worthy package. Glad you didn't hold back.

DR2K

Banned
You want me to confirm it?

FAKE EDIT:
Yup, you can customize. She doesn't get anything from the Bikini pack, but you can dress her up as a power ranger, give her a cowboy hat, the works.
pM2Dk.jpg

How do you add 150+ bikini's and not give one the Angel, lol? As a DOA player I find this blasphemous.

Top Bottom