• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

LowParry

So good AAK. And today is another day of Tekken but with the way NCR went down the other day with Marvel, oh man. I think I need to catch it all today.

Sayah

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yep four of those people on the list were the ones I was talking about. I can't see an adult doing something like that. Must be kids with way too much time and think they are going to get some kind of special reward if they are on top of the leaderboards.

Sayah

Yep four of those people on the list were the ones I was talking about. I can't see an adult doing something like that. Must be kids with way too much time and think they are going to get some kind of special reward if they are on top of the leaderboards.

Most likely. It would be very sad if an adult was spending all that time.

I also find it really amusing not a single person has legitimately reached Tekken God so far.

Most likely. It would be very sad if an adult was spending all that time.

I also find it really amusing not a single person has legitimately reached Tekken God so far.

I doubt anyone will. There aren't enough people at the top to rank up against. Lotta people just stopped playing with high ranks because of the long wait for matches.

Dereck

Guys, don't play ranked at 4AM, big mistake.

Wasn't even warmed up, I was doing Dragon Tails and shit. Lost two rounds to this Kazuya and Slim Bob guy, came all the way back 2-3, got that Forest Law Grand Master.

Dereck

AAK, that match in Saudi Arabia, when you ducked Law's b3,4 right next to the wall I was impressed.

Also thanks for reminding me of why I never use df3,3,3.

Manbig

Man the chat in speedkick's stream is something else. You've got Jitni and Runitblack filling it up with a bunch of nonsense and he's spent more time responding to them than talking strats.

Man the chat in speedkick's stream is something else. You've got Jitni and Runitblack filling it up with a bunch of nonsense and he's spent more time responding to them than talking strats.
I've seen Runitblack in the stream chat during the past couple of tourney's and his comments make me want to punch the shit out of him. He just seems likes a really arrogant piece of shit.

Manbig

I convinced speedkicks to play on an alt account and see how far he gets until first loss in ranked. He's rolling with Mokujin/Lars right now.

Degen

Running Exploder™, Marduk's f3,2, Marduk's db3,1,1, Jinpachi's df3,1, Demolition Man, King's ws2,2, King's b1,2, Jack's ff4, and uhhh

uhhhhhhhh

couple throws or some shit...

I dont know who Stunbuddha is but they lag like a mofo. 1 bar connection, they gotta be overseas. And once again this stupid damn controller. I press 1,2 and 1+2 comes out instead, it sucks.

My Vita has destroyed any time I've had to play this game. Man, I hope Namco releases TTT2 on Vita with cross-play. I'll take whatever visual cuts you got to make for it to happen, Namco!

Sayah

GGs to all. AAK IS DESTROYING. Nice job with everything. Really great punishing, blocking, everything.

Degen, boutdown........everyone is making tremendous improvements. Compare your T6 selves to now. Really great to see.

AAK

Damn, that was such an epic set, that went back and forth. You prevailed overall in the end, but that's the most amount of wins I've ever managed to get on you EVER lol.

Sayah

Damn, that was such an epic set, that went back and forth. You prevailed overall in the end, but that's the most amount of wins I've ever managed to get on you EVER lol.

It's called improvement man. Your reactions and reflexes are really great now.

Remember, Top 3 @ Toryuken.

mr_boo

Just last weekend, I finally reached my goal with my Asuka & Marduk team and reached Brawler status (with each of them) :D I really enjoyed using Marduk even though I know my Marduk was really basic ... with Asuka I was really surprised how much I improved with her since for a long time, she was the weak link in the team.

Anyways, I'm done with that team, and now I'm onto my next goal...reaching Brawler status with Baek and Nina. Nina I know a bit, but Baek will be completely new.

Sayah you were feeling this Jun outfit huh =)

2asm528.jpg

I was trying to go for a hot teacher look, I think it pulled it off. Dat cardigan <3 she just looks to adorable in it.
Spider Queen 4 life lol

GrayFoxPL

Whenever I try to make custom outfits for females they'd end up looking like street whores going on a festival.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Apart of Julia in Tekken 5 - the native punk rock Julia I made ruled.

Sayah

Guys.....

I am now..a BRAWLER

Green Ranks joined.

Yeaaah. Congrats. :)

Whenever I try to make custom outfits for females they'd end up looking like street whores going on a festival.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Apart of Julia in Tekken 5 - the native punk rock Julia I made ruled.

LOL

Sayah you were feeling this Jun outfit huh =)

2asm528.jpg

I was trying to go for a hot teacher look, I think it pulled it off. Dat cardigan <3 she just looks to adorable in it.
Spider Queen 4 life lol

Yeah, reeeeeeally like this custom. Amazing all around.

Dereck

Thanks for the invite last night guys, been feeling out of the Groove for a while. Lee and Violet will be back though :D
Damn how long did you guys play? I feel like I was only present during 10% of the stream.

Two people I've wanted to play since forever are leechaolan and devastator but you guys always join the stream after I leave. leechaolan I deserve a rematch after how you murdered me with the Lee team a few months back.

Damn how long did you guys play? I feel like I was only present during 10% of the stream.

Two people I've wanted to play since forever are leechaolan and devastator but you guys always join the stream after I leave. leechaolan I deserve a rematch after how you murdered me with the Lee team a few months back.

I was ready to play last night but you guys had a packed lobby. Unfortunately I was only able to get in after you and degen left.

GGs to AAK. It kinda feels like your characters are moving about double the speed of mine. It feels like I am not really creating any space when I try to backdash.

Top Bottom