• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

kage

You have to pause it, unfortunately. You can't go through it like some previous TEKKEN games where they had move training.

You don't have to keep it paused, there is a mode where you can choose to display moves while playing, and you go to the next move by pressing select + square.

It just doesn't go to the next move automatically.

7kM8D.png

YES!

Jamie OD

Decided to pre-order on Amazon UK with the fastest shipping selected in the hopes of somehow getting the game a few days early. Knowing my luck it probably won't arrive at my home until the week after it launches in Europe.

TGMIII

Decided to pre-order on Amazon UK with the fastest shipping selected in the hopes of somehow getting the game a few days early. Knowing my luck it probably won't arrive at my home until the week after it launches in Europe.

ShopTo always send out fighting games to me at least 2-3 days early so long as I've pre-ordered a week in advance.

aktham

So what is the consensus about which version is better? I preordered the XBOX 360 version, but I'll switch it to PS3 if it is considered better.

LowParry

So what is the consensus about which version is better? I preordered the XBOX 360 version, but I'll switch it to PS3 if it is considered better.

Either or really. If you're basing it off your friends list, go that route. Don't have that many? Plenty of GAFers on either version.

Doomshine

PS3 version has the mandatory install if that's an issue for you. Other than that I don't think we know yet if there are any drastic differences.

Thinking about picking up the strategy guide but I'm not 100% sure yet. I did like the guide for Tekken 6.

Yea I've pre-ordered it, but its a bit strange how theres no scans of the book for a character or 2 released yet (or none that I've seen) considering there were previews for the MVC3 and STxT guides. It would really help some make their minds up on the guide, although I have no doubt that it will be awesome because of the talent behind it.

AAK

Thinking about picking up the strategy guide but I'm not 100% sure yet. I did like the guide for Tekken 6.

When it comes to the character strategies, I think it'll be great considering the caliber of players that did the writing. The frame data on the other hand is looking inadequate and also needs to be tested for accuracy. But this is just based from off-screen pictures I saw of the guide.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
My game + guide for 360 shipped, be here tomorrow.

I was surprised they had release date delivery for the guide. Amazon has been pretty bad in the past about getting guides in at release; usually end up delayed by over a week.

Yea I've pre-ordered it, but its a bit strange how theres no scans of the book for a character or 2 released yet (or none that I've seen) considering there were previews for the MVC3 and STxT guides. It would really help some make their minds up on the guide, although I have no doubt that it will be awesome because of the talent behind it.

When it comes to the character strategies, I think it'll be great considering the caliber of players that did the writing. The frame data on the other hand is looking inadequate and also needs to be tested for accuracy. But this is just based from off-screen pictures I saw of the guide.

Also I read the guide doesn't cover the DLC characters if you plan on maining those.

Hmm. Yeah I think I'll pick it up especially since it's around $16 on Amazon right now.

SUPARSTARX

Dat Anna

rgLRm.jpg

Also this Sunset stage looks too dark and hard to see sometimes during motion. I wished they would brighten it up slightly.
KuKNm.jpg

M99Tl.jpg

Also this Sunset stage looks too dark and hard to see sometimes during motion. I wished they would brighten it up slightly.
The Brazil stage also has this sort of effect. Depending on where you are positioned in regards to the sun and the shade the stage can be well lit or really, really dark.

asiansins

Neo Member
As you can see from my post count, I have not posted much but I did want to send out a big thank you for AAK's Beginner Guide and OT. Incredible job and I really appreciate the guide, I am a casual Tekken player looking to hone my skills and TTT2 looks awesome. I cannot wait!!!

Asiansins

Caj814

Is anyone's gamestops having a midnight release for TTT2? The one I usually go to was supposed to have a launch tournament along with the midnight release but canned both. . .
iblcd1gLopLjag.gif

notworksafe

Is anyone's gamestops having a midnight release for TTT2? The one I usually go to was supposed to have a launch tournament along with the midnight release but canned both. . .
iblcd1gLopLjag.gif

I called a couple here but it seems none are having a midnight launch. :( If anyone knows of a GS doing one in Albuquerque, NM let me know. :eek:

Galdelico

Dat Anna

rgLRm.jpg

KuKNm.jpg

M99Tl.jpg
Are these snapshots taken from? Practice mode? Is that how the game looks in 1-vs-1 circumstances?
Because it looks pretty much fine to me... Surely not the cleanest graphics on road but I would say they seem way sharper than T6's TTT2 Prologue's.

Skilletor

Are these snapshots taken from? Practice mode? Regular Arcade Mode?
Because it looks pretty much fine to me... Surely not the sharpest graphics on road but I would say way better than TTT2 Prologue.

The game looks WAY better than prologue. Prologue made my eyes water.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

Will be calling the one I often to go to in a few to see if they are.

Top Bottom