• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

sephi22

Netcode is great. Haven't had 1 single laggy/underwater match yet but that' mainly because many people who are playing now are from the middle east. The matchmaking filters seem to work well. When I set an opponent preference to 5 bars, I usually get an opponent who has a 5 bar connection with me

But wouldn't you lose out on money? Or would Ghost battles be a quicker income?
You can get a lot of money from Ghost battles thanks to lucky boxes

Takuan

Er, does the EB version of this come with a steelbook? My co-worker was told this by an EB salesdude (Canada). Don't see anything of the sort on the website. Might've been an in-store promo?

Also, I checked my order status and they charged me $50 instead of $60 for some weird reason. Was $60 when I ordered, and $60 right now. I CONFUSE.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Damn looks like no ride to gamestop D: oh well if things don't work out I'll just pick the game up in 3 months =/

nvm I was able to over charge my card and get it still. Oh yeah paying dem collectors editions prices now.... DAT OVER DRAFT.

Clipse

So did anyone else who pre-ordered from GS just get a call from "Anna Wiiliams" telling you to pickup your copy tomorrow morning? Holy crap that was creepy..

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Just got a voice message from Anna Williams saying that my copy is ready for pick up...tomorrow morning. I lol'd.

Lol dammit. I brainfarted and used my work phone when I pre-ordered. My friend at work just called me saying some horny chick wanted me to come pick something up.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
"This is Anna Williams, calling in on behalf of Gamestop with some juicy news. Turns out your copy of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is ready for pick up. Better run along to your nearest Gamestop tomorrow morning to pick up, or I might just swipe your copy for myself.

And if you happen to have any old games lying around, but some of that business savvy to work and trade them in for 30% extra in-store credit when you purchase Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

But if you really want to impress me, let's see how you handle a one-on-one fight. Or to make it interesting, let's try two-on-one. You game? Either way, I'll be waiting.

Just remember: power to the player."

I LOL'd at the innuendo.

Esura

Banned
Lol dammit. I brainfarted and used my work phone when I pre-ordered. My friend at work just called me saying some horny chick wanted me to come pick something up.

LOL damn.

Its funny when I hear those automated messages. Didn't hear the Anna Williams voice yet but I did hear Ivy's voice from SCV preorder. Scared the shit out of me and I thought I was in some Twilight Zone episode for a split second.

Top Bottom