• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

DEATH™

Damn, I missed it, would have loved to see the meltdowns haha.

Still is kind of a shame that all the other games get a Sunday finals day while Tekken will be shoved to finish all on Friday. Hopefully this time more of it will be streamed then.

The only real thing I can wish of is streaming some pools. Streaming hype pool matches would be good...

Now I'm conflicted... I wanna go to Evo, but I can only afford Strongstyle... I need to research and get some side money somewhere lol... (Transferring to Sacramento State next sem...)

Heard TTT2 is coming to Evo, yay!

Also I made a Sailor Moon Community Thread that ended with all of us playing TTT2 together. We even get a thread name change.

DEEEEMMM

BTW bout what's your new PSN?

Also I made a Sailor Moon Community Thread that ended with all of us playing TTT2 together. We even get a thread name change.

I was wondering if that would ever be brought up here. Hah.

I haven't posted in here in ages, but I have been subscribed to the thread since day 1. I didn't play the game much for a while until everyone in that other thread mentioned it again, then I started playing with them and some other friends of mine a lot. I haven't played it in a few days, though. Been playing Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate instead, but I might play Tekken again over the weekend.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Markman is the biggest asset Tekken community has. He has a direct link to Harada, Murray, and the rest of the devs and many of the fans.

I am in a weird role. I am a member of the community. I still see myself as one of the leaders though I don't get to spend as much time playing/making things happen for TEKKEN. A lot of people in the community think I'm just CorporateMan now, but that's not true. I put in a lot of time/effort to make this happen. Because of my understanding of the game industry and community I was able to become more involved with TEKKEN. You guys may not know, but I'm actually a member of the TEKKEN Project Team and help with a lot of things you guys don't see. So this was a no brainer for me. We made that shit happen.

And a professional troll. The chat's reaction to the staged match was hilarious.

Sorry we didn't get to stage it more dramatically, we had less than an hour to put that together. Wizard was supposed to beat me with the Nina/Anna 'great' combo. LOL.

Thanks Markman for making the sale. Whether we play this game hardcore or not, it's always great to have our prized series on the big stage and creating hype.

Good times.

This year will be good for TEKKEN. Happy 20th Anniversary!

GrayFoxPL

I am in a weird role. I am a member of the community. I still see myself as one of the leaders though I don't get to spend as much time playing/making things happen for TEKKEN. A lot of people in the community think I'm just CorporateMan now, but that's not true. I put in a lot of time/effort to make this happen. Because of my understanding of the game industry and community I was able to become more involved with TEKKEN. You guys may not know, but I'm actually a member of the TEKKEN Project Team and help with a lot of things you guys don't see. So this was a no brainer for me. We made that shit happen.

You're responsible for uber annoyance of capos? ;P

Dereck

Whenever I am not playing GAF, I am either in practice mode, or playing in lobbies.

When I go to lobbies, I play anyone 12 dan or above. Whenever I play 12 dan or above, I do just fine, but I do notice that there is an obvious skill gap. I can totally pull through some times and straight up school a Duelist or something, but before that happens, I always seem to lose about three matches. I have to get warmed up.

I started playing this Law/Paul Warrior team in a lobby. This guy's Law had some strats that I had never seen anyone use before. No shit this dude was parrying like a mad man, (and the parries were landing), I just didn't understand how this dude was parrying me, EVERYTIME. I was laughing my ass off because I was thinking there is no way that this dude is intentionally parrying and having it work every time.

This dude would do, 4,3 DSS into a back walk, and then he would do f3+4, or he would do b1+2, but instead of doing a legend kick out of b1+2, he would f3+4 as soon as I got close enough.

This dude did b3+4 to avoid a punish, (late punish), I kept trying to punish this dude at the wall, and he did b3+4 and I missed every time. I got a lot of wins in though, my Bryan is improving immensely.

Here are a few thoughts about this game that I want to share with you guys.

- It's dumb when people make me watch their character intro if I've already seen it once. Seriously guy, I've seen this already, let's fight.

- It's sucks when a match starts, and I'm turtling and spacing, getting a few pokes in, and then the guy does some kind of crushing low combo starter and it just screws everything up. I just spent 30 seconds of the match doing safe moves, and spacing well, and then all of that hard work gets thrown out of the window, and I'm like damn, just one dumb low cost me 2/5 my health.

- If you're at the wall and you're about to die, there is no unequal amount of pros and cons for ducking, or not ducking, at the wall. You would die either way, so the risk is equal.

- It's dumb when people raw tag and then launch you.

- If you're not at a wall, and your health is high, and you come across a 50/50, let's just say, Chaos Judgement db3,3 or Chaos Judgement uf4, where she either does a high launcher, or an annoying low, if the launcher would cause more damage, don't duck. I'm saying this now, but I bet in battle I would probably duck.

- Mixups are ehh, sometimes I dislike that I end up winning because I did a mixup. To me it just seems like a lazy way to win a match. It's really smart, but if I just won the match from blocking and doing safe mids/strings and low parrying shit, that would be boss.

- I'm at a point where losses don't affect me, at all. I can't believe that. I am more fascinated with how a player ends up winning.

- I don't know how to deal with people who rushdown/press buttons. I'm not talking about noob pressing buttons, I'm talking about people who just do a bunch of safe string starters.

- Those dumb attacks where, it either pushes you back if you block it, or it stuns you, are some cheap shit. Paul/King/Jinpachi have those moves, and as soon as you try to attack after it, they launch you. God damn I hate when I fall for that shit.

- I need to stop running towards people

- Blocking after getting up = dumb (only if the character you are playing against can not get a full combo from a low)

DEATH™

Whenever I am not playing GAF, I am either in practice mode, or playing in lobbies.

When I go to lobbies, I play anyone 12 dan or above. Whenever I play 12 dan or above, I do just fine, but I do notice that there is an obvious skill gap. I can totally pull through some times and straight up school a Duelist or something, but before that happens, I always seem to lose about three matches. I have to get warmed up.

I started playing this Law/Paul Warrior team in a lobby. This guy's Law had some strats that I had never seen anyone use before. No shit this dude was parrying like a mad man, (and the parries were landing), I just didn't understand how this dude was parrying me, EVERYTIME. I was laughing my ass off because I was thinking there is no way that this dude is intentionally parrying and having it work every time.

This dude would do, 4,3 DSS into a back walk, and then he would do f3+4, or he would do b1+2, but instead of doing a legend kick out of b1+2, he would f3+4 as soon as I got close enough.

This dude did b3+4 to avoid a punish, (late punish), I kept trying to punish this dude at the wall, and he did b3+4 and I missed every time. I got a lot of wins in though, my Bryan is improving immensely.

- It's dumb when people make me watch their character intro if I've already seen it once. Seriously guy, I've seen this already, let's fight.

- It's sucks when a match starts, and I'm turtling and spacing, getting a few pokes in, and then the guy does some kind of crushing low combo starter and it just screws everything up. I just spent 30 seconds of the match doing safe moves, and spacing well, and then all of that hard work gets thrown out of the window, and I'm like damn, just one dumb low cost me 2/5 my health.

- If you're at the wall and you're about to die, there is no unequal amount of pros and cons for ducking, or not ducking, at the wall. You would die either way, so the risk is equal.

- If you're not at a wall, and your health is high, and you come across a 50/50, let's just say, Chaos Judgement db3,3 or Chaos Judgement uf4, where she either does a high launcher, or an annoying low, if the launcher would cause more damage, don't duck. I'm saying this now, but I bet in battle I would probably duck.

- Mixups are ehh, sometimes I dislike that I end up winning because I did a mixup. To me it just seems like a lazy way to win a match. It's really smart, but if I just won the match from blocking and doing safe mids/strings and low parrying shit, that would be boss.

- I'm at a point where losses don't affect me, at all. I can't believe that. I am more fascinated with how a player ends up winning.

- I don't know how to deal with people who rushdown/press buttons. I'm not talking about noob pressing buttons, I'm talking about people who just do a bunch of safe string starters.

- Those dumb attacks where, it either pushes you back if you block it, or it stuns you, are some cheap shit. Paul/King/Jinpachi have those moves, and as soon as you try to attack after it, they launch you. God damn I hate when I fall for that shit.

- Blocking after getting up = dumb (only if the character you are playing against can not get a full combo from a low)

I gotta ask you... and I don't mind whichever is the answer... But do you hate playing against me? Most of the things you mention, I do lol... Especially launching people after a raw tag. King pampered me that most of his moves leave him grounded, which is pretty much rat bait to my opponents.

But yeah... About those safe strings... that's why I am trying to learn how to fuzzy guard... most of the safe attacks, especially Nina, are highs and some are lows. Mids in general is mostly bad on block and/or linear... That and throwbreaking which is my boon...

DEATH™

I only use capos against people that don't know how to fight capos. My main team is Bob/Ganryu or Lars/XX. :)

I am disappoint...

You dropped the jaguar...

j/k btw thanks for all the help... I'll do my best to save up for this... I might PM you someday for flights and hotel too since this would be my first time travelling...

GrayFoxPL

I only use capos against people that don't know how to fight capos. My main team is Bob/Ganryu or Lars/XX. :)

Shouldn't that be the other way around? Fighting people who know how to defend rather then score cheap wins to frustrate the beginner crowd?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Shouldn't that be the other way around? Fighting people who know how to defend rather then score cheap wins to frustrate the beginner crowd?

I'm talking about tournament play. If I know someone can't fight vs XX character/style. Then I counterpick. That's why my stable of characters are as follows:

Eddy
King
Lars
Ganryu
Bob
Jinpachi
True Ogre

Can't break throws? Going to use True Ogre or Bob for sure. Sidestep a lot? Gonna use Jinpachi.

If I am going to play against someone that knows how I play or has crazy defense. I will probably use my team I'm most comfortable with (King/Eddy).

Dereck

DEATH™;106948499 said:
I gotta ask you... and I don't mind whichever is the answer... But do you hate playing against me?
No, I just can't break throws

I'm surprised we haven't done this already be we need to get some kind of TekkenGAF voice chat going. I use steam for that if anyone is down.

Manbig

Beginners aren't the only ones that don't know how to fight Capos.

Honestly, it should fire up the person that he is beating down with them so they can go and learn how to beat that shit. Sadly, most people just kind of whine about them rather than doing actual research.

Sayah

I know you're a member of the Tekken team. :)

And not sure why anyone would call you a corporateman. Just last year, you supported our neogaf TTT2 tournament with free prizes for winners. A corporate man wouldn't do that. :p

GrayFoxPL

I'm talking about tournament play. If I know someone can't fight vs XX character/style. Then I counterpick. That's why my stable of characters are as follows:

Eddy
King
Lars
Ganryu
Bob
Jinpachi
True Ogre

Can't break throws? Going to use True Ogre or Bob for sure. Sidestep a lot? Gonna use Jinpachi.

If I am going to play against someone that knows how I play or has crazy defense. I will probably use my team I'm most comfortable with (King/Eddy).

Ah cool then. I misunderstood. I remember watching your beastly king in first T4 videos on zaibatsu. I was so impressed :).

Sayah

@fatalexe

I put together some combos this morning. Watch in HD because youtube is a blurry mess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzOYTWTvKyc

I did a Miguel combo that CSX had mentioned in there. If you don't want Kazuya's CD4,1 to not whiff during certain tag assaults, all you have to do in most instances is a backstep before beginning to attack. You will notice me doing a back step in certain of the combos. In other cases, doing a sidestep before attacking can also help.

And as Famicom had mentioned, you really have to know Miguel's savage transitions well for him to be a viable character for you. They're not hard but you just have to go through the command list and make sure you know which moves can be transitioned into savage stance. Specifically, Miguel's d/f+1 and d/f+4,1 are very crucial for tag assaults and combos in general.

CSX

@fatalexe

I put together some combos this morning. Watch in HD because youtube is a blurry mess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzOYTWTvKyc

I did a Miguel combo that CSX had mentioned in there. If you don't want Kazuya's CD4,1 to not whiff during certain tag assaults, all you have to do in most instances is a backstep before beginning to attack. You will notice me doing a back step in certain of the combos. In other cases, doing a sidestep before attacking can also help.

And as Famicom had mentioned, you really have to know Miguel's savage transitions well for him to be a viable character for you. They're not hard but you just have to go through the command list and make sure you know which moves can be transitioned into savage stance. Specifically, Miguel's d/f+1 and d/f+4,1 are very crucial for tag assaults and combos in general.

Like to add in for savage stance...

If you play on a pad with thumbs, transitioning to savage stance is very easy. All I do is roll my thumb up and down on the forward and downforward D-pad, making sure i roll it to forward on the last attack input before the SAV transition. Very good trick since most of his moves used in juggles and setups that transition to SAV involve a df input somewhere

However the system will not let you "cheat" with this input when it comes to doing
SAV df1~SAV. You gotta do SAV df1 (actually release your thumb" and then hold f for the transition back to SAV

Sayah

Like to add in for savage stance...

If you play on a pad with thumbs, transitioning to savage stance is very easy. All I do is roll my thumb up and down on the forward and downforward D-pad, making sure i roll it to forward on the last attack input before the SAV transition. Very good trick since most of his moves used in juggles and setups that transition to SAV involve a df input somewhere

However the system will not let you "cheat" with this input when it comes to doing
SAV df1~SAV. You gotta do SAV df1 (actually release your thumb" and then hold f for the transition back to SAV

Nice! I didn't know that. I wish he had more high damaging options for tag assaults outside of SAV transitions. I mean SAV stance makes him one of the best tag assault characters but it's on the more linear side. Like Alisa only has her WS 2 option for the best damage output.

In that respect, I think I was right in formulating my opinion that both Williams sisters are the best TA characters not only because they have high damaging stance or sidestep transitions but also because they have a lot of diversity in their toolset for TAs. Leo is probably the other character that would be in the top 3.

After seeing this, I was convinced. Two sidesteps and a stance transition within a single TA. I mean the wall helped out but damn.

God damn PSN

I keep forgetting you changed your PSN. I was offline when you sent the invites so I wasn't able to join the matches yesterday. But ggs anyway. I just needed to test the stream. And I think I will need to buy another HDMI since component cables make it blurry.

Sayah

Hey, this is the first time I see my team (Xiao + Lee) being used by pros :D

Those combos are more than insane, but most of them are almost impossible in a real fight^^

Yeah, a lot of them are very positional.
I also do wish people would stop using Panda/Kuma as the test subjects in combo videos. I mean you're showing high damage but it's not going to work on all characters.

Dereck

I also do wish people would stop using Panda/Kuma as the test subjects in combo videos. I mean you're showing high damage but it's not going to work on all characters.
This is why I use Combot

GrayFoxPL

This. So annoying to watch and imo waste of time for combo maker.

Give me combos that work on girls and I give you props, make a 170 dmg combo on Panda and I yawn.

Cheddahz

Banned
Is the online community for Tekken Tag 2 still alive on the PS3? I originally bought the game for my 360 and I've been thinking about getting the game for my PS3 (mainly because I stopped paying for Gold a while back)

Is the online community for Tekken Tag 2 still alive on the PS3? I originally bought the game for my 360 and I've been thinking about getting the game for my PS3 (mainly because I stopped paying for Gold a while back)

Yeah, from my experience, it is still pretty active on the PS3 version. I got both versions of TTT2 and it seems like the traffic is definitely heavier on the PS3 version most of the times compared to the X360 version.

Tag 2 has only sold 1m WW on all consoles.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Is that all it sold in all of this time? I thought it was considerably more than that. I think DOA5 and DOA5: Ultimate to my knowledge sold well over 1 million units by now. If true, that is very depressing. :(

sasuke_91

The best Tekken only sold 1 Mio. copies :(
I blame Call of Duty and FIFA :p

PS3 Online is pretty active. I never have to wait too long to find a player.

Good games GrayFoxPL and Doomshine. Sorry I had to go so suddenly.
My defence was kind of sloppy today and I did a lot of mistakes. I also dropped most of my combos. I have no idea why^^

DEATH™

Seriously, I need sources. Because AFAIK it sold 1.5 on about January 2013. They also recently shipped a "special edition" batches at gamestop too.

Doomshine

Whenever I go online I find matches fast and I rarely see the same opponent twice in one session.

AAK

GG's Bout! Yeah, I give up on AKing, your movement has to be superfluous to get the most out of him. I'm not at that level yet. But I ever was to master movement to that extent, he'd be damn good in those hands. Did you ever try using Miguel/Lee?

As for the console argument, the extra credits Balancing vid shows the exact reason why TTT2 is unpopular for casuals and the paltry sales.

The E. Honda hundred hands is pretty much the same thing as invincibles in Tekken Revolution. Gives people a sense of accomplishment when they're starting out and the new backward movement let's people move somewhat at a low level but it's still a far cry from people who can backdash cancel.

Another thing from the video is how Tekken doesn't manually force people to learn new strategies when their "FOOS" strategy stops working. I can't speak for much since I rarely get to play lower skilled people in TTT2, but in TR it is fascinating how these newer players are learning and that when you get to higher ranks, their invincible FOOS strategy gets used lower and lower which makes me think that system is helping them learn way faster. It's just some subtle design changes I guess that makes TR have like 2.5x the amount of players as TTT2.

That being said, TR still took away too much for my liking. The combo system is just boring now. There is never any reason to try other setups especially now that relaunching is impossible. It's still a solid game, but TTT2 is just waaay more fun. [spoilers]I'm just pretending that the RPG mechanics don't exist... because that shit DESTROYS Tekken[/spoiler].

Also I was wrong earlier about Julia's burning hammer. It actually does 30 damage now, just like the running powerbomb the kings have. The animations is still stupidly annoying to land! Getting more consistent at it though :)

Ahh early learning Tekken grievances.....

GrayFoxPL

The best Tekken only sold 1 Mio. copies :(
I blame Call of Duty and FIFA :p

PS3 Online is pretty active. I never have to wait too long to find a player.

Good games GrayFoxPL and Doomshine. Sorry I had to go so suddenly.
My defence was kind of sloppy today and I did a lot of mistakes. I also dropped most of my combos. I have no idea why^^

Maybe it sold very little but it's most active online game I know, not comparing to cod of course. I'm sure DOA sold better but I stopped playing as getting a decent match is a chore. I'll might get back to it after recent patches.

Good games guys. I drop combos against Doomshine all day, don't worry. Besides your dropped combos were with Steve, I told you it's all his fault, not a team player that guy, lol.
You need to go to workshop with your Ling. You got her up to strong character but it feels like your hwoarang when we first met - lacks those consistent combos, when you learned those, you started destroying me with hwo, you must do the same with Ling.
I played Ling only a little for fun, but I'm pretty sure from ch uf+4 you can get full bound combo, and you hit me a lot with these. Same with fff+3 it's a great move as it crushes lows, but your follow up is wrong. I cant remember right now but when ling goes into AOP after ff+3 you can follow up with 1,2 and 2,1 and one of them will knock back but the other will make ling backturn for a 2,2 bound combo.
Also Ling has quite a lot of cancels, there are Lings that destroyed me online with those.
Like u+1+2,2,1 you can hold back and Ling cancels last hit to backturn and it's hella hard to react to it online, it like she does the animation an is suddenly backturned, your brain is like: "Wh..what? I can hit her now!" and I get shot to the moon with ch backturn 4. I can't even count how many times I got hit by that. Similar with ff+2,1 you can cancel this by holding back too.

In art of phoenix use her best tools - uf+3,1 scary move bound and she gets back to aop instantly. uf+3,3 is also very good for pure damage. f+4,4 double sweeps, very annoying too. You do it and hold df and do 2,1 for another 2 low slaps that can end up backturned (by still holding df I think) and you got yourself mixup. uf+4,4 can annoy too in mixups. There's also some low with one that turns into hit throw on counter hit, ppl forget about it(d+1?). Scissors 4~3 still as good as in T3.
From mid distance in AOP d+1+2 and 1+2 can be good, by doing d+1+2 she ducks really low and trying to eg. deathfist her is a bad idea, lol. 1+2 is fast not used at close range because if some tries a launcher at the same time you'll fly. Not that it's bad idea because if you annoy someone with 4-5 lows in a row, he'll crouch so you can 1+2 him. But from some distance she rushes forward really fast and afaik on ch gives crumple stun for a big combo.
Finally imho her scariest shit is that fake hop from aop - u or uf,n, she has moves from this like 3 that back turns opponent on ch. This can be turned in low launcher for a combo =
ib1DELAfoWkv0D.gif

Depending on how long you hold uf it turns into regular jump to further confuse!

She has so many tools I can't even note half of them right away. Don't forget about her lows from backturn, not that sweep because it is easy to block but d+3 and ff+3 - she suddenly hops to you with backturned ankle kick, how do you react to that? You don't.
Backturn 1+2 is sabaki, parries punches, but it's slow, but against Steve, worth a shot, besides most ppl instinctively punch backturned ling because eg, hopkick can be wonky. Backturn ff+1 d+1+2 might be a low that switches Ling to aop, not too quick but useful. Also throws, Ling can hop in from backturn with ff+1+3, 2+4 and from AOP 1+3, 2+4, are the roll throws that usually end up as a side throw. I swear I get hit by this since Tekken 3 every time, if someone says he doesn't - he lies! ;)

Oldschool and funny Hypnotist stance b+1+2 is not something you base your offense on but is another tool in what Ling "ShowYou" is best at - total mindfuck. So it's good to just go in Hypnotist after eg knocking down opponent and change walk directions with 1+2 to just make him think: "What is he going to do? What is happening? This is madness!" Haha.

Ah I forgot one amazing move she has ff+1~D I know ff+1,3 has good damage, but forget it. ff+1 is bound move so by constantly doing 3 extension your combo is lost.
If you're missing bound with combos with ff+1+2,1+2 or weird floats then ff+1 is sure to bound. ff+1~D goes instantly into phoenix and is her best transition move, no way someone that gets hit by it won't get scared by aop mixup.

Also now in Tekken every character has some kind of shoulder, butt or head smash that should work like Paul's d+1+2. I think Ling's is f+1+4. What do you do with Ling after you knocked opponent close to wall and you aim for hard wall stun? She only has bd+1 and f+1+4 that does it on normal hit. But you can't counter the second one. So yeah smash at the wall for stun.

Seriously in terms of pure gameplay mechanics Ling is my favorite female character. In terms of looks - it's a very pretty girl but way too old to play that childish schoolgirl shit.(I bet she's a tiger in bed :p) T6 customs made her look killer btw.

sasuke_91

Thanks for the advice, GrayFox. I'll try to follow it next time (especially the thing with the cancels).

I played Ling only a little for fun

Haha well, you seem to know her better than me^^
I started playing Ling for fun in Tekken 6, but I ended up liking her pretty much. I got her into my team in TTT2, but I only used moves that worked against beginners or people who don't know her (like sidestep 3) and I keep using a lot of it to this day, which is kinda dumb.

I need to practice with her a little. I know the follow up, but end up using the same moves again and again (mostly ff2,1), although I could go for a bound.

A lot of things were new to me or I didn't know when to use them. It helps a lot just reading how and when people use which move.
Thanks a lot :)

Also now in Tekken every character has some kind of shoulder, butt or head smash that should work like Paul's d+1+2. I think Ling's is f+1+4. What do you do with Ling after you knocked opponent close to wall and you aim for hard wall stun? She only has bd+1 and f+1+4 that does it on normal hit. But you can't counter the second one. So yeah smash at the wall for stun.
I think you mean f+1+2. 1+4 is her parry, f+1+2 is her shoulder attack. I mostly use bd+1 for wall hit. I'll try f+1+2 next time.

I really like Ling. She's fun to play and a pretty girl, but yeah, that schoolgirl-image doesn't fit anymore. She was young enough in Tekken 3 and 4, they should go for a "young woman"-image next time ;)

GrayFoxPL

Haha well, you seem to know her better than me^^
I started playing Ling for fun in Tekken 6, but I ended up liking her pretty much. I got her into my team in TTT2, but I only used moves that worked against beginners or people who don't know her (like sidestep 3) and I keep using a lot of it to this day, which is kinda dumb.

I need to practice with her a little. I know the follow up, but end up using the same moves again and again (mostly ff2,1), although I could go for a bound.

A lot of things were new to me or I didn't know when to use them. It helps a lot just reading how and when people use which move.
Thanks a lot :)

I think you mean f+1+2. 1+4 is her parry, f+1+2 is her shoulder attack. I mostly use bd+1 for wall hit. I'll try f+1+2 next time.

I really like Ling. She's fun to play and a pretty girl, but yeah, that schoolgirl-image doesn't fit anymore. She was young enough in Tekken 3 and 4, they should go for a "young woman"-image next time ;)

f+1+2 it is, I can't remember shit lol.

I think I'll make a new team of Ling-Feng for kung fu crazy.
I also must revive my old teams Kaz-Jin and Kaz-Jun. Kaz-Jun had the best victory animation.

Top Bottom