• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

GrayFoxPL

It was something like that:

On Project Run Away:

-...but he's gonna be good one day.

- one day?

- there's not(he doesn't have) much time left

- right(yeah) Tekken 7

Bronson suddenly changes the subject.

Interesting.

Don't do this to yourself my Polish brother....

Don't worry. I'm just crazy.

Sayah

Awesome. Congrats to av2k. Since you're now a member, I'll be rooting for you to win. Did ZTS make it out of the pools? I'm wondering. I hope so.

Project Run Away is the Bo Dallas of Tekken.

I happened to watch wwe the other day and I was like who is this guy? I hate him.

All you have to do is Bolliiiiieeeve. Uuuggh. Making me cringe.

@Grayfox. Yes, jacks f,f 1 is damn aggravating.

Manbig

I'm glad I decided to watch this stuff. I was initially planning on finishing off Drakengard 3, but this has been wildly entertaining. Also, Harada announcement hype!

Gambit61

Super Taekwondo team. Love'em.

HOW HYPED I AM?

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

iglxYMFs7kiMF.gif

So good

GrayFoxPL

DEATH™;120576595 said:
Did Harada said there's gonna be an announcement?

TxSF? Ultra TTT2?

Yeah before USF4 finals.

If he'll be announcing before Street Fighter audience there can be only one game to announce.

Sayah

I went to buy food and now I'm home but running twitch through xfinity hotspot so it's on and off. :/

I am not a spectator but I CAN'T WAIT.. for finals. AAAHHHH. I don't even know who's in the top 8.

And now there's going to be an announcement before USFIV finals on Sunday? It HAS to be TKXSF. If it was anything else, why bother showing it right before Street Fighter? That's a good time to show it too since that's when the most people will be watching.

That's completely the point, so it sounds like he's doing his job very well. :D

Yeah, he sure is. Haha

Gambit61

Jinpachi's like "Hey I wanna tell you something! Nevermind lol."

How do you make gifs so quick? Gifcam? I can't get it to work properly.

Edit:
Top 8 on srk1 now.

Yeah, gifcam + livestreamer record

livestreamer twitch.tv/srkevo1 best -o G:/temp/srkevo2
just change the output location at the end then save this as a .bat file in a new text document*

GrayFoxPL

Did Mark break my balls?

When Aris suggested TxSF, Mark said something about " watch it,that's how internet rumors are made"? Did he say something like that or was that my imagination?

Don't kill my hopes.

Top Bottom