• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I'll have to look into this, haha. I was thinking of picking up Miguel, played a few rounds online and he seems kind of quick. Still ended up beating the guy since he just tried to pressure. Wangs parry > * (well, against new players).

LOL do Wang/Jin
Team Can't Touch This

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Has anyone else noticed that on a Madcatz TE stick you have to set the stick switch to DP (digital pad)? The game doesn't recognize left/right movement when it's set LS. First game I've owned that I had to do that...kinda odd.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Has anyone else noticed that on a Madcatz TE stick you have to set the stick switch to DP (digital pad)? The game doesn't recognize left/right movement when it's set LS. First game I've owned that I had to do that...kinda odd.

thats happened to me when ive played games on my xbox SE mad catz stick. it is weird...

I read it supports S3D, now I need no more excuse to get it at launch - may have to get that disc after all. ;) (was planning on waiting for a PSN release, or a Vita release)

That IGN review is pathetic. As if casuals haven't been getting into these games for years. It's a hardcore fighter, it's got a learning curve, deal with it.

LowParry

Kuni how I love thee. Such a great and easy character to pick up. And all I see are stupid ass Anna's out there right now online. Curse that woman! Kuni/Ling has been working out pretty well for me so far. Fiddled around with Jun and damn, that's some training to do with her.

Amagon

RD39o.gif

Not some form of chicken? I am disappoint.
Arby's taste like dildos

How do you know what dildos taste like?

Kuni how I love thee. Such a great and easy character to pick up. And all I see are stupid ass Anna's out there right now online. Curse that woman! Kuni/Ling has been working out pretty well for me so far. Fiddled around with Jun and damn, that's some training to do with her.

I really wished Amazon got the Kuni/Orge package....

but alas...i shall have to wait.

LowParry

I'm kind of sad not seeing the background fodder with some of the stages online. The tuna stage in particular. Makes me so sad not seeing the guy waving the flag while the fishers toss in the tuna. :( Seriously.

Uh what the hell am I supposed to do in the Fght lab? I do the combo but it never ends! Does the arrow pointing right mean anything?

It doesn't even let me pause or quit out. What am I doing wrong? I'm assuming the button presses match up to the 360 controller.

Sayah

Alright, what am I missing?

How do you actually use the swimsuits in a match?

You first have to download the costumes from PSN once you redeem your code. Then, you go to customize. Pick the character you want and choose one of the empty slots. Swimsuits should be available there.

Once you have the swimsuit set, press square on the character select screen and you'll see all your costumes.

You first have to download the costumes from PSN once you redeem your code. Then, you go to customize. Pick the character you want and choose one of the empty slots. Swimsuits should be available there.

Once you have the swimsuit set, press square on the character select screen and you'll see all your costumes.

I did all of that already.

I guess Angel just didn't get anything. It worked when I picked someone else. Kinda lame, hatin on the godlike.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
Thankfully money for buying customization parts seems to pile up much faster than in Tekken 6.

LowParry

Go ahead and toss me an invite. :)

Later tonight my man when the wife has her time with the game. I don't know how in the world she's going to do tag combos when she uses shortcuts on the shoulder buttons and and using the tag button with a flick of the analog. It boggles my mind watching her play. lol

What mode do I need to play to unlock endings?

Where do I go to play just a round on a stage of my choice and get to pick my characters (and the other team's)? I tried team battle but that didn't let me pick my opponents. Please tell me somewhere in this game I can do this.

Onemic

Decided at the last minute to get the game. Got none of the pre-order bonuses, but that's ok since I'll get em later anyway

PSN: onem1c

Hit me up if you wanna get bodied suckas

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Ghost Battle is basically Kumite Mode from VF4 right?

Yes. It seems to incorporate real player ghosts from online. Every time you go online the game downloads fresh ghost data and uploads yours.

Every few fights you may get a bonus chest with even more money in it, and every few fights you may unlock a new character ending (random, not based on the team you're using).

Top Bottom