• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Onemic

Well then, can any Feng players give me the low down on this character? What kind of playstyle is he, what should I be aiming for with him, what are his strengths and weaknesses, and what are his essential bnbs to get started?

That new stage means I need to make some changes in my super tekken tunes compilation that'd be of use once Namco patches in the option to add multiple tracks to stages. (I'm not going to give that up hehe). Lei's T2 track and Authentic Sky from T4 are dead ringers.

Esura

Banned
Go to your profile. On the right side it should be an option for you to add your account now.

And I can't help but laugh when I see WTF. :D

So...no team NeoGAF yet, eh? I'm still curious if you can be on more than one team. I already made my own for another site. Kinda doubtful you can be on more than one, though.

Anyway, here's my Player Card for anyone curious. I haven't really had the chance to play it much before today, so I'm not all that great. Hah.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Just tried this out at a campus.

Julia is unlockable? WTF?

Umm no? Jaycee is julia, same character

You are ruining the image i had of you :(

...or everyone around you are tekken gods lol
I haven't played Tekken since T5 which I used Bryan in. So yes Im sucking right now :D also I get hit by a bunch of random shit I shouldn't be getting hit by because i dont know better yet

"Sure didn't seem even remotely similar."

They are very similar. A few moves are different, but a lot of the core moves (ff+1, u/f+4,4, shotgun, bow and arrow, etc.) are all there.

Esura

Banned
Man I wish I can show off mines but, I haven't played anyone online yet so its boring looking.

Well, I got to head out to the wild frontier of online with Asuka and Jun one of these days.

Sojgat

But it's not loading. This was in game. :( I would launch with Hwaorang or Law with d/f+2, and it would freeze for a just a moment. It would do the same when I'd do a tag assault.

I noticed it most on launchers and tag assaults, but it was happening randomly.

This was happening for me also. I have a 360 slim, I reinstalled the game and it seems fine now. I also had motion blur turned off originally and think that could have been having an impact.

LowParry

The game loads pretty fast if you're not using customs on PS3. Don't know why customs would cause such a wait time. Ah well.

Degen

*views your player cards

hahaaa you guys suck

*views own player card

I AM NEVER USING ANYONE OTHER THAN MY MAIN TEAM AGAIN

CSX

just wanna say sayah...

you made my main team look like shit lol

I wanna play SD Burton. I really need to get used to the Asukas and Juns out there since they are coming out in huge numbers

Sayah

just wanna say sayah...

you made my main team look like shit lol

I wanna play SD Burton. I really need to get used to the Asukas and Juns out there since they are coming out in huge numbers

AK + Miguel is great combination, though.

tribal24

Banned
Damn i love Julia as Jaycee it breathes life into her old boring self, maining her but trying to find a partner. Also love the tag assault comboes! seriously best fighting game out of all of them this gen.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
You dont have to hit down =p. F,n,df+2. But yea. I used to do the move semi consistently on a dual shock back in tekken 5 days, so i don't see why it would be impossible to get down on a pad. I think the key to getting it down is by not really thinking about taping forward so much as just doing it then really just focusing on syncing the df with the 2. Once the timing is understood it becomes much easier.

Only Kazuya can do that version, the mist ewgf.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Anyone know who Lei's main tag partner is?
Really having trouble finding them, this ain't like Tag 1 :-

Top Bottom