• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Tain

-Go to practice to learn his/her movelist (you wont retain every move, that's okay, only a few that seem most useful are needed first)

Is there some hidden-away command training mode? Or do I have to do Freestyle training and manually flip through the moves with the display up?

Uthred

Is there some hidden-away command training mode? Or do I have to do Freestyle training and manually flip through the moves with the display up?

Go to commands, hit Triangle to display the current command on screen, use Select+R1 and Select+L1 to page through the commands

CPS2

2D fighting game players, you now have a character that suits your defensive tendencies!
lol! I'm playing some T6 while waiting for TTT2 to arrive and yeah i still hold down back too much -_-. I don't have that problem with soul calibur cos there's a block button...

CSX

Anyone know how to do tag slide/tag dive?

liking doing slides and a dive right after a tag?

You do it normally (running 4 or running 1+2) but immediately after you press the tag button.

I just start jamming forward the moment i tag.

I'm at my wit's end here. I've only been able to complete one ranked match since launch. I'll be waiting in pre-match practice for 10 minutes only to get an error message or be signed out of PSN.

I don't even care about online anymore, I just want those stupid trophies out of the way. :mad: Anyone wanna try set up some matches with me? I'm in Australia so might be a bit laggy.

AAK

I'm at my wit's end here. I've only been able to complete one ranked match since launch. I'll be waiting in pre-match practice for 10 minutes only to get an error message or be signed out of PSN.

I don't even care about online anymore, I just want those stupid trophies out of the way. :mad: Anyone wanna try set up some matches with me? I'm in Australia so might be a bit laggy.

This thread helped me when I had trouble getting into matches:

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=124772

Hey sixaxis when I hold back you supposed to block =( I think I wore the damn thing out practicing ewgf's this week. Might have switch up to a stick till I can order my ps2->ps3 converter. Watching my replays and seeing me get hit while Im just standing there is so frustrating.

Esura

Banned
How do you do those quick 1-2-1 button combos on a pad? It's kind of impossible to do with your thumb, you have to rest it on your knee and use your fingers, which is kind of awkward. This game and VF more than any others seem to require the stick for that reason.

That's easy. Just roll your thumbs back and forth. I never knew people had issues with that.

Oh, and since I finally played some games online, might as well show my WTF card. http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/psn/esura

I love the Kazama Girls but now I'm liking Alisa. Throwing heads at people is funny.

LMAO. Spamming b+4,2 with Jun = 323 dmg combo.

Edit: only seem to work on characters with stationary stances and is steppable/blockable. Still pretty cool & slightly broken :D

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
DLC characters with broken hitboxes and infinities. Probably should have saw this coming, but it's still funny.

Sayah

This looks like it's not really a major issue. It's a very specific scenario, so it's not like players will be able to pull this off whenever they want. I can't see this being a major game breaking issue, but then again I'm not really a high level player, so who knows.

I don't really see it being an issue. Same thing with Kunimitsu.

DR2K

Banned
This looks like it's not really a major issue. It's a very specific scenario, so it's not like players will be able to pull this off whenever they want. I can't see this being a major game breaking issue, but then again I'm not really a high level player, so who knows.

Well as far as a 3D fighter is concerned being able to bypass mids while crouching goes against the entire system. It's a huge advantage for any character to completely bypass a system mechanic.

The infinite is practical, ws 3 into kick infinite that removes your ability to block.

Both will more than likely be banned if they aren't patched.

Degen

I costume glitched on the first or second day

my list of Bryan alts has my Legion of Doom King in it

if I pick it in Customize mode, the game freezes

Top Bottom