• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Uthred

I know I shouldnt care, but WTF not updating probably is weirdly annoying. I need the credit for my mighty second victory ;) Whats weird is that it displays fine in-game, I can even go in and check out the replay. But for some reason doesnt sync up with WTF

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
We're on it. Have patience. The site is growing/optimizing as we speak.

Thank you for your patience as we are continually working to enhance the performance of the World Tekken Federation. During today's maintenance window, we were able to improve the data performance and accuracy for the Player Card system. As we go through the first couple of days of operation, please be patient with us as we'll have some service downtime for site performance enhancement. Thank you again for being a dedicated Tekken fan.

Namco Bandai Games & BadJuju Games

Good. How does this work now? I guess you have to invite everyone from the list?

What list? Is there one specifically for people that wanted to join GAF's team?

Regardless, people can send me a private message and I'll invite from there. That would be easiest for me to make sure no one gets overlooked.

shiroryu

Got the game, finally. Strategic mistake to have it delivered to the office for a Friday release date.

What's the patch 1.01 about?

Alright, so the very first name on the list didn't work even though I copied and pasted.

So, if you want to be added to the GAF team, send me a pm with the username you used for WTF.

It turns out there's an autocomplete when you go to invite people, so I did that for a few names, and got some people invited, but I'm not doing that for everyone.

Edit: Alright, another problem is that the teams are console exclusive, sorry Kaijima and rvy, you guys will have to make your own team on your side.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Alright, so the very first name on the list didn't work even though I copied and pasted.

So, if you want to be added to the GAF team, send me a pm with the username you used for WTF.

It turns out there's an autocomplete when you go to invite people, so I did that for a few names, and got some people invited, but I'm not doing that for everyone.

My WTF username is the same as my gamertag, so it should work.

AAK

I still can't make a WTF account... no matter what I input for the nickname option I get:
Error: The user account specified is currently in use by another member. Please select another account name.

Meh beggars can't be choosers, I'm happy with the package I have regardless.

Esura

Banned
Just call it "NeoTekken" or "TekkenGamingAge". Or something.

Are people ashamed of GAF being in the title?

I usually don't like clan/team names having the forum name in it. Never seems to end well, especially if a member of the team gets banned or something from the forum yet is a good asset to the clan/team.

8byte

Banned
I usually don't like clan/team names having the forum name in it. Never seems to end well, especially if a member of the team gets banned or something from the forum yet is a good asset to the clan/team.

Not that I'm trying to push anyone one way or the other but...who cares?

Seriously, the team is meant to identify with the community you play with, no? Why not just make a random team if you're not going to rep your community? Doesn't make sense to me.

I say name the team "GAF Assault". I'm not interested in joining, but just my two cents.

Side bar: Are there seriously only a handful of emblems to chose from? What gives?

post a link to the team, want to keep following it's success :D

it's silly that we can't join but one team only, i'm currently in the Team Finland so i can't join Gaf :( i hope this gets enabled later, eh MarkMan? :D or a similar "become a fan" of other teams option like in Battlefield.

and any Finnish players here are welcome to join http://wtf.tekken.com/team/view/psn/938

AAK

What happened to the Devil Kazuya transformation? Also Blood Vengance Devil Jin?

Future DLC?

Devil Kazuya transformation is done by pressing u/b+1+2 as Kazuya. And this is the first I've heard of BV Devil Jin as a character for TTT2, so I don't think it was ever planned.

Devil Kazuya transformation is done by pressing u/b+1+2 as Kazuya. And this is the first I've heard of BV Devil Jin as a character for TTT2, so I don't think it was ever planned.

I think he means the TAG2 Prologue costumes. These might or might not have been promised to be available if you had a Prologue save file.

I'm sure they will be paid DLC or something down the line.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
What happened to the Devil Kazuya transformation? Also Blood Vengance Devil Jin?

Future DLC?

I'm not even seeing the school uniforms Alisa and Xiaoyu have in the TTT2 Prologue. Maybe Namco used those models just for the demo? Kinda weird.

speaking of DLC.

anyone still looking for codes?

I'm getting an extra one for some reason.

PS3 NA region. It;s the gamestop codes (I feel like a dick but hey I got it...lol).

First person to quote this has first dibs.

zlatko

Banned
paul.jpg

Does anyone have this image without the red slash on it, or could take this one and create an avatar out of it for me? I love this image! :D

rvy

Banned
speaking of DLC.

anyone still looking for codes?

I'm getting an extra one for some reason.

PS3 NA region. It;s the gamestop codes (I feel like a dick but hey I got it...lol).

First person to quote this has first dibs.

Yeah, I'm looking for the codes that the God damn store stole from me.

image_tekken_tag_tournament_2-19747-2286_0020.jpg

I WANT MY CODES!

"Oh, this offer isn't available in your country." Well don't advertise it then, motherfuckers.
#RAGEQUIT

Top Bottom