• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

GGs AAK, I gotta get food, but I'll be back later.

Also, what are some good whiff punishing characters? The higher tier the better, I'm going full tier whore in this bitch. So long as it's not a Mishima.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
if you already did some damage to their character and then launch them, then its better to do a TA. If you do a regular juggle instead that does less damage, your opponent will probably still get rage on the reserve character anyways.

I agree if you're going to be doing over 60-70 percent damage. What I don't get is people who get a launch in the beginning of the round and go for a TA. I played two players in particular (both pretty good) several times and they both basically gifted me rage for the entire match. Im not sure if some people know what happens when you TA or maybe they just dont care.

DEATH™

GGs AAK, I gotta get food, but I'll be back later.

Also, what are some good whiff punishing characters? The higher tier the better, I'm going full tier whore in this bitch. So long as it's not a Mishima.

Wang, Jin... I know there's more but that's what I can think of...

@CSX ub+1+2

AAK

Lol at AAK inviting the worst players (including myself). I wish I could have had a chance against someone not so good. I've faced like 3 people from here, that's it. All have pretty much dominated the sessions. It's what I get for not valuing the technical side of things.

This game's online trolls me so fucking hard. I'm pressing the "hurry and get in here" tag thing but Kuni just gets up and grabs at the air two or three times. And every time I land a launcher, of course my follow-ups don't work.

I'm just going to give up on the online like I did T6 for a long while. I suck and dealing with it isn't going to improve my game. Plus, I don't want to pad anyone's stats anymore haha.

Other nitpicks: I really can't deselect a character if I accidentally choose the wrong one? Would suck if I did that online.

It's just all about practice man, we've all been there. Also, in your defence, I was playing out of the ordinary good that match. If you're not having fun then it's cool, but we'll miss you :(. There's never enough Yoshi players out there.

CSX

DEATH™;42255069 said:
Wang, Jin... I know there's more but that's what I can think of...

@CSX ub+1+2

We dont count Jin as a mishima? Cuz of EWHF?

Jinpachi seems amazing though and you dont even need to know EWGF. df21 all day.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I just miss when the days when Paul wasn't a complete retard and Bruce wasn't a thinly veiled reference to black people's apparent love of chicken.

Seriously. I'd love for Paul to set his sights on Kazuya again and strive for a rematch. The whole Kuma arc, Aliens, etc turned his character into such a joke.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Seriously. I'd love for Paul to set his sights on Kazuya again and strive for a rematch. The whole Kuma arc, Aliens, etc turned his character into such a joke.

Ogre is an alien, he beat ogre, he wants to beat more aliens? PAUL IS THE HERO THE WORLD NEEDS

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Did tekken 6 get rid of the quick get up? I dont ever remember having issues getting off the ground in t5. The delay on getting up no matter what is annoying as hell now

Before it was just, tap up and bam you are up and able to block. Now no mater how long you are down it seems there is this shitty rise animation

Did tekken 6 get rid of the quick get up? I dont ever remember having issues getting off the ground in t5. The delay on getting up no matter what is annoying as hell now

Before it was just, tap up and bam you are up and able to block. Now no mater how long you are down it seems there is this shitty rise animation

I think that's why I see a lot of people just lay there for a bit.

Damnit Sayah I almost had you!

I swear I need a new pad. Too many input errors and simultaneous button press errors. 1+2 comes out as 1,2 and vice versa. f+3 will just come out as standing 3. Half the time I drop my beautiful Jun combo cause the f+3 wont come out =(

Makoto

Watching Rip's live stream is so entertaining. I think I may have been watching his streams longer than I've been playing the game itself. It helps that his commentary isn't loaded with egotistical remarks and insults of lesser skilled opponents.

Sayah

Damnit Sayah I almost had you!

I swear I need a new pad. Too many input errors and simultaneous button press errors. 1+2 comes out as 1,2 and vice versa. f+3 will just come out as standing 3. Half the time I drop my beautiful Jun combo cause the f+3 wont come out =(

Your pressure with Jun is really amazing.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Heading out for the night - if you want into the XBL 500 Errors team please leave a PM with your WTF user name and I'll send invites out tomorrow.

CSX

just to repeat, make sure yall got nat2 or nat 1 connections.

Played against my friend, nat3 but has amazing internet (250/150). However he was nat3 and shit was saying 0 bar connection. We only live a city apart!

"Watching Rip's live stream is so entertaining. I think I may have been watching his streams longer than I've been playing the game itself. It helps that his commentary isn't loaded with egotistical remarks and insults of lesser skilled opponents."

I actually noticed this myself. His comments are loaded with tons of compliments for his opponents.

GGS everyone.

Man I hate ur Williams sisters Sayah ;-P

Just unlocked Wangs ending n have to say its my favorite so far. Even better if you've been bitching to harada on twitter over the past few years

Esura

Banned
Wow, whats up with the WTF site?

It still says my characters are 2nd kyu instead of 1st dan and it been like that for a few days now.

LowParry

Playing online matches unlocks stuff too.

Also, ggs.

It's a slower pace however. Ghost Battles is a lot easier to get items and such. Though I may be guessing on this, but I think some items are only obtainable through online matches with the game of chance. If not, the whole system is just random entirely.

Top Bottom