• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Celcius

°Temp. member
What's the easiest/fastest way to remove/delete all my custom character outfits? I'm tired of the additional loading...
Also, is there any way to set the default panel for all the characters to a certain style instead of unlocking character by character?

I have a WTF team, and I'm trying to invite people to it. I'm looking for friends, going onto my team's edit page and inviting them, but keep running into the system not being able to find them. :|

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I have a WTF team, and I'm trying to invite people to it. I'm looking for friends, going onto my team's edit page and inviting them, but keep running into the system not being able to find them. :|

You're typing in their WTF username (not PSN id / gamertag)? I thought the invite box has an auto-complete to search WTF for matching names.

You're typing in their WTF username (not PSN id / gamertag)? I thought the invite box has an auto-complete to search WTF for matching names.

Yeah, just checked and the feature works, but the people I'm trying to get are not on it. :( They're both XBL users, same as my team.

CSX

my friend got the game awww yeahhh.

time for him to wake up and realize he aint as decent in tekken as he thinks lol

Horseress

Awwww gawd, TTT2 is my very first Tekken (I'm a 2D fighter since always), and maan, I'm playing for 4 hours and IT FEELS SOOOOOOOO GOOD!
Game's amazing! And I've only played Fight Lab and Pratice yet!

AAK

Do you know if you've already made an account? I tried making an account last week and it turned out that I had already made one for the email address I was trying to use.

I tried... with a bunch of passwords. None of them worked. If what you said may be the case then I hope they add a forgot password safety in the future.

Lol at AAK inviting the worst players (including myself). I wish I could have had a chance against someone not so good. I've faced like 3 people from here, that's it. All have pretty much dominated the sessions. It's what I get for not valuing the technical side of things.

This game's online trolls me so fucking hard. I'm pressing the "hurry and get in here" tag thing but Kuni just gets up and grabs at the air two or three times. And every time I land a launcher, of course my follow-ups don't work.

I'm just going to give up on the online like I did T6 for a long while. I suck and dealing with it isn't going to improve my game. Plus, I don't want to pad anyone's stats anymore haha.

Other nitpicks: I really can't deselect a character if I accidentally choose the wrong one? Would suck if I did that online.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I've come across a quite a few good players who are using TA combos badly. Im not sure why people are so reckless with them. I save that shit until i know its going to do enough damage for me to take the round.

CSX

I've come across a quite a few good players who are using TA combos badly. Im not sure why people are so reckless with them. I save that shit until i know its going to do enough damage for me to take the round.

if you already did some damage to their character and then launch them, then its better to do a TA. If you do a regular juggle instead that does less damage, your opponent will probably still get rage on the reserve character anyways.

Top Bottom