• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

Skilletor

The main limitation seems to be that you can only be on one team anyway. Even if you link both your PS3 and 360 games to WTF to dump all your stats there. So for the moment, you must choose whether to be on the 360 or PS3 GAF team.

Would be best if you could join 1 team on each platform, just have a drop down on the site to see the stats of the team you are on for a platform.

Yeah, this is my issue. I'd join a 360 team, but I'm already on a team for my local community (which is mostly on ps3).

CSX

Watching Rip on his streams is hilarious with the stuff he says. Complimenting your opponent's playstyle is a plus.

Had to drop Jun she just not working out like i hope .
Now to pick up on someone else .
Being the only person that new to tekken among my friends means get my ass kick over and over lol .

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm going to take my time to actually learn this game when I get a chance. Movement is becoming easier for me. Blocking is a different story. Even more so combos and tag combos. Pokes and power hits aren't going to get me anywhere.

Tain

So how on earth do I do the second version of fight lab stage 4 chapter 2? I think that's the one. With the five bombs leading to the balcony?

The online is great and all..kinda wish I could search 'My Skill' so I wouldn't get so abused over and over

On player match of course..haven't checked out Ranked yet

DSix

Banned
Sometimes I feel so bad at this game, when everything goes wrong even against opponents I know I should beat. The lack of rematch option in ranked mode can be very frustrating (I do understand why it is so, but still...).

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Sometimes I feel so bad at this game, when everything goes wrong even against opponents I know I should beat. The lack of rematch option in ranked mode can be very frustrating (I do understand why it is so, but still...).

My biggest thing in matches right now, relearning how to play Tekken, is getting a lead because I do get a lot of the fundamentals then losing at the last moment as I don't know what to fall back on in a tight spot.

It rankles, ha, but makes me hopeful. I'm not losing by that much. Mainly I need to get movement down better, especially side step canceling.

Tho a general question to anyone: one thing I'm not clear on after watching the Avoiding the Puddle primers - when quick standing from a knock down, just what is the timing for pressing up or down-back? Will it only accept input at the moment you hit the ground, or can you rapidly tap on the way there?

So, um, I like having my King on the front of the team page and everything, but since it counts player matches in the win percentage, I won't be there for long. I can't only play my mains online. I've got a really really bad Ganryu/Bruce team I've been trying to level up.

I even let a guy win today so he could get the player match trophy.

I'll have to take a screen shot and put it on the fridge.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Host a new lobby Sayah.

DEATH™;42294198 said:
Kadey, what BG music you're using???

Which? A lot of stuff is stuff I remixed myself. Bunch of club, eurodance and vg music.

DOA is ass. Well. Half ass. Pun intended.

Esura

Banned
So, um, I like having my King on the front of the team page and everything, but since it counts player matches in the win percentage, I won't be there for long. I can't only play my mains online. I've got a really really bad Ganryu/Bruce team I've been trying to level up.

I even let a guy win today so he could get the player match trophy.

I'll have to take a screen shot and put it on the fridge.

I know its easier said than done, but I wouldn't pay attention to win percentages. Online win percentages in fighters doesn't seem to mean as much to the general fighting game player like other types of games online.

And props for being a trophy bro.

good game. shame about all the loading.
choose your characters... Paul... loading... jin... loading...
get ready for battle... loading... rank match... loading... fight... you lose continue?.. yes... loading character select screen... rinse repeat.
8 character team battle especially is a chore.

I envy you guys who got Tekken Lord ranking offline with only 2 or 3 losses.
I have around 10x that many and I still have 5 or 6 ranks to go(I hope).

Also I get the feeling I should pick Lars or something. I'm getting tired of working for my damage.

vocab

good game. shame about all the loading.
choose your characters... Paul... loading... jin... loading...
get ready for battle... loading... rank match... loading... fight... you lose continue?.. yes... loading character select screen... rinse repeat.
8 character team battle especially is a chore.

Still loads faster than Tekken 6 and vanilla SFIV. That's all that matters. Tekken 6 without install is really painful too. Takes about 30-60 secs for your characters 3d model to load in during character select.

Spurs_Fan

Neo Member
Can anyone..someone please tell me how the fack im supposed to switch from a NAT 3 to 2? Ive got a Belkin n600 DB router. Ive looked online and have done everything, assigned a DMZ to my ps3 ip, forwarded ports, and UPnP is always enabled. Yet my nat stays at 3. Ive even contacted my isp and belkin but they havent been able to help me. Im seriously thinking about just selling the game seeing as in 5 days ive only been able to connect to a mere 30 games. (other games such as CS:GO work perfectly so it isnt anything with being connected). Any help would be appreciated.

DEATH™

Host a new lobby Sayah.

Which? A lot of stuff is stuff I remixed myself. Bunch of club, eurodance and vg music.

DOA is ass. Well. Half ass. Pun intended.

I heard SFA3 Karin's theme once, so I thought you're using SF and other FG themes... I heard some familiar tunes that I forgot which game I heard...

So yeah, what videogame osts do you have on your playlist?

Top Bottom