• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 |OT| Awaiting the "Final Battle"

wingz

How come Tiger is not on the character select screen. Do you have to unlock him? I fought him countless times in Ghost Battle though.

GrayFoxPL

So how do you guys feel about people who play solo instead of the tag option? I feel like a bit of a scumbag, but I was getting more wins solo Bob, then Bob/Paul or Steve/Bob.

Edit: I'm not doing the invites. It's Kai who is.

I'm on a fence if go solo or tag, still haven't found good pair for me.

One simple and crucial thing:

Don't do tag combos vs solo - you just give me/opponent free rage.

When I play tag vs solo I focus on switching characters a lot and not doing tag combos I actually feel at advantage.

I think solo is better at low and possibly average skill levels so unless you plan on playing tournaments (or players of that caliber) you can play solo mode just fine and not have to feel bad about it.

Mileena

Banned
So how do you guys feel about people who play solo instead of the tag option? I feel like a bit of a scumbag, but I was getting more wins solo Bob, then Bob/Paul or Steve/Bob.

Edit: I'm not doing the invites. It's Kai who is.

I refuse to play people who go solo. 1v1 is fine but if I'm tag it's bullshit because solo damage is insane on everything, it's really not fair.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I refuse to play people who go solo. 1v1 is fine but if I'm tag it's bullshit because solo damage is insane on everything, it's really not fair.

Solo do the same damage, they just have more life. About half a character's life added on I believe.

Oh if you wanted to play me my psn is the same as my user name here.

CSX

Counter hit death fists make my soul smile.

Then I played against another solo Paul one night. I got hit with the CH DF. My soul still smiled.

thx zlatko.

we need a night where all of Gaf play each other and pick solo paul.

The deathfists

The demomans

So glorious

one_kill

This game isn't newbie friendly. I just tried Arcade on easy to try and figure out characters to learn, only to find myself getting destroyed.

Ferrio

Banned
Jun/Asuka

Martial/Forest law

Lars/Alisa

Kunimitsu/Lili

In that order for difficulty

Kuni doesn't really have that many attack strings, and really only one mixup one. She's mostly poke IMO.

Also if anyone wants to play me later. PSN: Ferrio. I could use someone to play against other than Q hah. Only so much of Ogre shenanigans I can take!

Shinriji

Got today! Hype!

W5BQXl.jpg

Yeesh..finally got that Tekken Lord ranking offline.
Even went online for the first time and got a couple wins (lost one thanks to my dumbass getting caught in the corner by a Jack-6 masher)

Gonna take a well-deserved break before I get back to the game. I've gotten back into writing so my schedule has gotten a bit smaller.

GrayFoxPL

I don't see many dlc online(I have none).

I just seen few Kuni that jumped over me in combos, lol. Even fewer A.Ogre and Angel and no bikinis :(.

Oh and one time I saw sucky snoop stage.

Ferrio

Banned
I don't see many dlc online(I have none).

I just seen few Kuni that jumped over me in combos, lol. Even fewer A.Ogre and Angel and no bikinis :(.

Oh and one time I saw sucky snoop stage.

I'm rocking the Watermelon Bikini Kunimitsu and Bikini Leo combo.

Speaking of Kuni, is the facial scar a new thing on her? I never remember it from her previous incarnations... wonder how fucked up her face is.

I'm rocking the Watermelon Bikini Kunimitsu and Bikini Leo combo.

Speaking of Kuni, is the facial scar a new thing on her? I never remember it from her previous incarnations... wonder how fucked up her face is.

I was thinking about picking up Kunimitsu after seeing that watermelon bikini

I lost to a solo Paul today. Mainly because I played too safe, assuming that DF was coming. Pretty lame.

And why are there so many Asuka/Jun teams? I find both their character designs uninteresting. Is it because they have long strings where you just push buttons?

They're easy to use characters. It is annoying though because if you do play either one (I do, on two separate teams), everyone is already used to everything they do...

DEATH™

I facepalm at Big Two chatbox... They want TTT2 to be dead... Son I am Disappoint...

EDIT they hatin on tekken because there's no meter lololololol

Pulled off a 13 win streak in player matches today. I lost 2 in a row to some scrubs and was pretty upset with myself. After that I just went in like no tomorrow and destroyed all in my path. Jun/Miguel is definitely my main team now. Angel will have to take a back seat for awhile.

Top Bottom