• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Television Displays and Technology Thread: This is a fantasy based on OLED

vpance

Like I said in a different way, it's probably only in the last year that FALD displays have taken it to the next level, so in fairness to the other haters, they probably only know 4/20/60/100/150 zone models from yesteryear.

One of the big issues is metrics also, it's taken so literally but just doesn't paint the full picture! And OLED love in this thread is out of control :)

Too true. Like I've said before, premium FALD will be overlooked but it's their own fault really since initial pricing was extremely high for so long. Also doesn't help matters from a marketing perspective when they are bulkier looking and not super slim.

None of them would've been on my radar until the post 1 yr price drops. Got to snag one before the window in time closes.

Too true. Like I've said before, premium FALD will be overlooked but it's their own fault really since initial pricing was extremely high for so long. Also doesn't help matters from a marketing perspective when they are bulkier looking and not super slim.

None of them would've been on my radar until the post 1 yr price drops. Got to snag one before the window in time closes.

What did you get? Apparently the KS9800 (9500 in UK) is supposed to be amazing for 150 zones, only one I havent tried tbh.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Anyone have experience with long HDMI cords and 4K HDR signals? I need about 25' and I've seen reports of potential issues in some cases.

I ordered this hdmi cable:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D1P3H92/?tag=neogaf0e-20

And it will be connecting a Gigabyte Aorus Extreme GTX 1080 ti to this TV:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MZF7WCT/?tag=neogaf0e-20

From reports the issues seem kind of random and some long cables work fine with some devices but not others and vice versa.

Can you get HDMI over cat 6 that supports 4k? Might be an option for longer runs

I'm looking at getting either the 43 or 49 inch Sony X800D (or XD80) and, after learning that the black levels on the 49 inch may be poor due to its IPS display, I've got a concern regarding size (quoted from the Sony X800D thread):

Is the concern warranted or should I not worry?

Don't worry. You can always sit closer if you want to. X800 is a good set for a good price. Also has decent enough smart stuff like 4k Amazon/Netflix

As for OLED/fald - neither is perfect yet. OLED has great contrast but lacks brightness for some viewing environments especially with HDR, and the LG sets aren't great with motion (Sony seems better in that regard). FALD/LCD goes much brighter which can be more suited to bright rooms and HDR, but naturally lacks that 'perfect' contrast

Perfect discussion for me. Because I'm worried that an oled is not the right choice to make, when I move to the new apartment on the top floor with 4 big windows in the living room and two right in front of the tv. I wrote two pages back, "will watch mainly at night" but in the summer time there is light outside. I don't know, if I just should buy a xe900.

Also is there still "ghosting" on new LCDs, because this drives me mad, hate it that my corners of the W656 are always light up, turn it down loose all the details.

vpance

What did you get? Apparently the KS9800 (9500 in UK) is supposed to be amazing for 150 zones, only one I havent tried tbh.

I got the KS9800. It has far less zones but yes it still dims very well overall like reviews have said. And no problems tone mapping 4000 nit content even without DV.

Panny probably edges it out overall but it does get brighter and is 21ms in game mode. It's basically a KS8000 done right :)

Weevilone

Any kind of light in the room, the colour of the walls, the colour of the viewer's clothing all affects TV performance at lower black levels. The display itself projects light that is reflected in the room and back to the TV that lowers contrast.

So your implication is what? Everyone needs an LCD for home theater use to over come all that light that the display itself is producing? That's just silly. My OLED can produce far more light output than is comfortable in my setting. For that matter, so could my plasma before the current display.

I don't think I was ever implying that there are loads of premium FALD options, it was more putting my view out there in regards to how top FALD displays can compete with OLED's, and exceed them with HDR, and having to defend my pov.

I like OLED, but give me a shout when they figure out how to get over peak brightness and ABL, definitely it's Achilles heel, all of these top sets have issues.

All sets have issues, period. I've personally never used a FALD set that had a flawless algorithm controlling the backlighting, regardless of how many zones. Maybe that 902 is perfect, but it isn't offered in the US so I've never seen one.

Caayn

Hmmm... this is a little shorter than 10m.. a little less than 8m actually so maybe I'll have more luck or maybe I'll have to figure something out. What length did you end up using after reworking your setup?
I went back to 5m, which worked. Needed to do quit a bit of moving around to achieve that. My guess is that it gets hard to achieve full bandwidth over more than 5m. You don't happen to know someone of whom you can borrow a cable of sufficient length from to check? If you do buy one ensure that it's properly isolated, don't buy a really thin cable.
Can you get HDMI over cat 6 that supports 4k? Might be an option for longer runs
Correct me if I'm wrong but cat6 only goes up to 10Gb/s. HDMI 2.0 goes up to 18Gb/s and with uncompressed 4K you'll need that bandwidth.
The only FALD TV I'd consider is the Sony ZD9, and I'd easily take that over a LG OLED C6P if money wasn't an issue for early HDR adoption.
The Panasonic DX900/DX902 can actually hold its own against the ZD9.

Geneijin

The only FALD TV I'd consider is the Sony ZD9, and I'd easily take that over a LG OLED C6P if money wasn't an issue for early HDR adoption.

So your implication is what? Everyone needs an LCD for home theater use to over come all that light that the display itself is producing? That's just silly. My OLED can produce far more light output than is comfortable in my setting. For that matter, so could my plasma before the current display.
300-400 nits isn't actually that bright depending on how bright your daytime viewing environment gets. That's where the extra luminosity comes in handy.

ascii42

I went back to 5m, which worked. Needed to do quit a bit of moving around to achieve that. My guess is that it gets hard to achieve full bandwidth over more than 5m. You don't happen to know someone of whom you can borrow a cable of sufficient length from to check? If you do buy one ensure that it's properly isolated, don't buy a really thin cable.
Correct me if I'm wrong but cat6 only goes up to 10Gb/s. HDMI 2.0 goes up to 18Gb/s and with uncompressed 4K you'll need that bandwidth.

Even if you could push the required bandwidth, you'd probably have similar trouble pushing it over longer distances.

Weevilone

300-400 nits isn't actually that bright depending on how bright your daytime viewing environment gets. That's where the extra luminosity comes in handy.

Post I was replying to was talking about how the light from the display would affect contract in a home theater environment, not daylight.

Perfect discussion for me. Because I'm worried that an oled is not the right choice to make, when I move to the new apartment on the top floor with 4 big windows in the living room and two right in front of the tv. I wrote two pages back, "will watch mainly at night" but in the summer time there is light outside. I don't know, if I just should buy a xe900.

Also is there still "ghosting" on new LCDs, because this drives me mad, hate it that my corners of the W656 are always light up, turn it down loose all the details.

My room is very bright. I just keep OLED light at 90 and the TV looks great. Keep in mind that this issue is very specific. Just because OLED has lower brightness it does not necessarily mean that the forest scene would look that much darker in brightly lit room. It's an issue when you go to extremes. The only place where I see a difference is when the whole screen is very bright (pretty much white only), that's when ABL kicks in (So far I've seen it with SDR content only). It happens rarely and you still everything very well but whites look grayish because your eyes are more used to brighter content.

vpance

As for OLED/fald - neither is perfect yet. OLED has great contrast but lacks brightness for some viewing environments especially with HDR, and the LG sets aren't great with motion (Sony seems better in that regard). FALD/LCD goes much brighter which can be more suited to bright rooms and HDR, but naturally lacks that 'perfect' contrast

Nobody is saying either tech is perfect. However, some are completely dismissing FALD like it's not even a debate.

In a world with no HDR and all dark rooms, sure. But that's not reality. But it's not like FALD is complete dogshit in the dark either.

Theonik

Post I was replying to was talking about how the light from the display would affect contract in a home theater environment, not daylight.
No you were referring to the extra brightness only being necessary in direct sunlight. In reality any light is enough to affect contrast including light from the display itself even in a theatre environment. (this matters for UHD Premium certification)

Now, my initial point was about living room viewing and daylight settings which is a pretty common use case.

Granted these will need to be viewed on an AMOLED phone, DX902 lol, heaven forbid an OLED haha or similarly good TV to get the contrast difference I'm trying to show, these are taken in a pitch black room.

Native contrast ie no local dimming:

20170516_204357m9aem.jpg

Full array dimming on:

20170516_2041020dyqi.jpg

You cannot see the edge of the screen.

Madness

512 zones?

Is that supposed to be impressive?

Doesn't really compare at all to the over 8 million zones of OLED.

I am sure the panny is a great lcd panel but you are going to have an uphill battle convincing any one it is superior to a modern HDR OLED panel.

That ship has sailed, I'm afraid.

There is so much wrong to this, but you do you. We may as well name the thread Television Displays and why none of it matters because we only hear OLED and assume it is king at everything. Try watching your HDR OLED panel in a bright apartment room versus say a Samsung Q9F and compare the color accuracy between the two. There is more to television technology and picture technology than just black levels. Color accuracy and DCI percentage, input lag, image retention, nit brightness and sustained brightness, upscaling technology etc.

I take it you have yet to see a properly calibrated FALD flagship set. You would get very inky and dark blacks, but with ridiculous levels of brightness, which is exactly what you need for HDR. OLED will inevitably supersede edge lit LED, but you're buying into it without even considering anything else. Go by your budget,the picture quality, size, what kind of room you're in, gaming, PC connection etc.

My room is very bright. I just keep OLED light at 90 and the TV looks great. Keep in mind that this issue is very specific. Just because OLED has lower brightness it does not necessarily mean that the forest scene would look that much darker in brightly lit room. It's an issue when you go to extremes. The only place where I see a difference is when the whole screen is very bright (pretty much white only), that's when ABL kicks in (So far I've seen it with SDR content only). It happens rarely and you still everything very well but whites look grayish because your eyes are more used to brighter content.

Do you also have reflections on your TV? Thx for the explanation. Saw the effect in a vid. Should be a little better on the 17 models. Had a quick look on rtings and oleds seem better in handling reflections.

^^And there you go, again with the bright room.

I got the KS9800. It has far less zones but yes it still dims very well overall like reviews have said. And no problems tone mapping 4000 nit content even without DV.

Panny probably edges it out overall but it does get brighter and is 21ms in game mode. It's basically a KS8000 done right :)

You must be pleased you opted for that, not really sure what Samsung are doing this year with no FALD on their £4800 Q9F......

Do you also have reflections on your TV? Thx for the explanation. Saw the effect in a vid. Should be a little better on the 17 models. Had a quick look on rtings and oleds seem better in handling reflections.

^^And there you go, again with the bright room.

Reflections are not bad at all. For me it's better than KS8000 which technically could get much brighter. You will only see reflections in very dark scenes, but that does not mean that the rest of the screen will look crappy. That's why rtings measures brightens in peak and sustained window %. Their quote for example "Our 50% window test measures the maximum brightness of a white rectangle displayed on 50% of the TV's screen".

OLEDs have OK brightness when white windows are smaller. Just think about how often you watch something where a huge chunk of screen is pure white. Unless you use your TV as PC monitor this is not really a huge issue. For HDR content I haven't experienced any noticeable ABL at play. In that case range matters more (from darkest to brightest) and thanks to perfect blacks even 700 cd/m2 peak brightness looks great.

Also for me personally LG smart features are best of the bunch I used. I still use Roku about half the time but as far as I've seen LG has the best OS.

vpance

You must be pleased you opted for that, not really sure what Samsung are doing this year with no FALD on their £4800 Q9F......

I think they caved into market pressure with the slim TV craze. The bulky FALDs as their flagships just wasn't doing it for them at retail, no matter how good they actually were. So they went back to edge lit for the slimness, cost savings, and focused on color accuracy and peak nits. There's barely any reviews for it still.

I think they caved into market pressure with the slim TV craze. The bulky FALDs as their flagships just wasn't doing it for them at retail, no matter how good they actually were. So they went back to edge lit for the slimness, cost savings, and focused on color accuracy and peak nits. There's barely any reviews for it still.

They are certainly keeping the cost savings for themselves! All the Q range is expensive, but the Q9 is staggering really.

I may be able to get away with 5m if I move some things around and add a new receptacle box in new location.

I have a few cables ordered. I'll return what doesn't work.

holygeesus

Banned
Considering I've watched about 2 films with HDR support and played probably 3 games, my B6 does well enough with it. I don't know how anyone watches films on the TV pictured above though. It's all very well the image disappearing at the sides, but there is literally no shadow detail at all.

Considering I've watched about 2 films with HDR support and played probably 3 games, my B6 does well enough with it. I don't know how anyone watches films on the TV pictured above though. It's all very well the image disappearing at the sides, but there is literally no shadow detail at all.

That's how it's supposed to look.

It's a struggle, but somehow I manage to keep playing games and watching films on it, if my eyes start to bleed from the poor picture quality, I dab them with some tissue.

Caayn

Even if you could push the required bandwidth, you'd probably have similar trouble pushing it over longer distances.
The difference between Cat ethernet cables and HDMI is that Cat cables are designed to be used over longer distances, such as patch cables. And HDMI 2.0 pushes more bandwidth, which makes it harder to cover distances.

My experience is that it's rather easy to get a long Cat cable that can still provide the full bandwidth according to the spec/distance. But my experience still remains anecdotal of course :)

Reflections are not bad at all. For me it's better than KS8000 which technically could get much brighter. You will only see reflections in very dark scenes, but that does not mean that the rest of the screen will look crappy. That's why rtings measures brightens in peak and sustained window %. Their quote for example "Our 50% window test measures the maximum brightness of a white rectangle displayed on 50% of the TV’s screen".

OLEDs have OK brightness when white windows are smaller. Just think about how often you watch something where a huge chunk of screen is pure white. Unless you use your TV as PC monitor this is not really a huge issue. For HDR content I haven't experienced any noticeable ABL at play. In that case range matters more (from darkest to brightest) and thanks to perfect blacks even 700 cd/m2 peak brightness looks great.

Also for me personally LG smart features are best of the bunch I used. I still use Roku about half the time but as far as I've seen LG has the best OS.

Thank you for the reply. Sounds good to me. No PC user here. Will only connect my Pro and a TV receiver via a AVR. Thx again for keeping my worries in check.

sector4

I don't know how anyone watches films on the TV pictured above though. It's all very well the image disappearing at the sides, but there is literally no shadow detail at all.
Yes, how could anyone possibly watch movies on the Panasonic DX902, one of the finest FALD LCD's ever released, that has been certified as UHD Premium by the UHD Alliance (the same as LG OLED) :rolleyes: what a ridiculous comment, and inane assertation from a picture taken on a phone, you completely missed the point he was presenting.

Yes, how could anyone possibly watch movies on the Panasonic DX902, one of the finest FALD LCD's ever released, that has been certified as UHD Premium by the UHD Alliance (the same as LG OLED) :rolleyes: what a ridiculous comment, and inane assertation from a picture taken on a phone, you completely missed the point he was presenting.

I'm not surprised as it's something I would have expected him to say, he thinks it's only possible to get a good viewing experience on an OLED, he shouid do his homework before making himself look silly.

holygeesus

Banned

I should have added 'with active dimming enabled' there. Sorry folks. It was early, in my defence. The way it floats in space, with no defined edges, makes it look worse than having greyer blacks and a noticeable border, but I guess it depends on personal preference.

I should have added 'with active dimming enabled' there. Sorry folks. It was early, in my defence. The way it floats in space, with no defined edges, makes it look worse than having greyer blacks and a noticeable border, but I guess it depends on personal preference.

It's supposed to be floating! Blame the film lol.

Your argument is weird, you own an OLED but would rather watch the grey washed out picture. Wow man, get past the fact a display other than OLED can produce good blacks.

Behold! The ultimate OLED fanboy!

holygeesus

Banned
It's supposed to be floating! Blame the film lol.

Your argument is weird, you own an OLED but would rather watch the grey washed out picture. Wow man, get past the fact a display other than OLED can produce good blacks.

Behold! The ultimate OLED fanboy!

I'd rather greyer blacks and actually have decent shadow detail, yes. The problem with dimming, is sometimes detail is dimmed when it shouldn't be, as your image shows. Personally, I prefer the way an OLED does it, even when considering the things it doesn't do as well, arguably with HDR being one of them.

If that makes me a fanboy, so be it.

inherendo

I'd rather greyer blacks and actually have decent shadow detail, yes. The problem with dimming, is sometimes detail is dimmed when it shouldn't be, as your image shows. Personally, I prefer the way an OLED does it, even when considering the things it doesn't do as well, arguably with HDR being one of them.

are you taking about crushed blacks?

I can't say it again, it's how it's supposed to look!
It's just a completely ridiculous thing to say that you'd rather watch a grey washed out TV, basically one without local dimming than one with.

That statement has probably lost you any credibility you have on here quite honestly.

If I think what my set has over an OLED it's a no contest frankly.

Nearly as good with SDR
HDR far beyond what an OLED can do
No ABL
No image retention
No blue tint
No above black posterization
Better motion

OLED has wide viewing angles and slightly better SDR, maybe the motion gap closes with an Sony A1.

The 902 doesn't fare badly does it.

It's just a completely ridiculous thing to say that you'd rather watch a grey washed out TV, basically one without local dimming than one with.

That statement has probably lost you any credibility you have on here quite honestly.

Nearly as good with SDR
No ABL
No image retention
No blue tint
Better motion

OLED has wide viewing angles and slightly better SDR, maybe the motion gap closes with an Sony A1.

HDR far beyond what an OLED can do? Is that actually true or are you just saying this because of "peak brightness" thing? I thought we clarified in this thread that it's not as simple as you are making it out to be...

EDIT: It's an honest question. I really don't have a dog in this fight. I really like OLED, but my love of OLED is not necessarily based on anything too specific. I still like looking at my Vita screen just because it's an OLED screen and that thing isn't HDR :)

holygeesus

Banned

Nearly as good with SDR
No ABL
No image retention
No blue tint
Better motion

lol even the best FALD in the world loses detail. Check the intra-frame contrast images in this review.

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/kd65zd9-201610164372.htm

I've never argued that OLED is perfect, but you are missing some big ol' LCD disadvantages from your list there, that even the 902 suffers from.

HDR far beyond what an OLED can do? Is that actually true or are you just saying this because of "peak brightness" thing? I thought we clarified in this thread that it's not as simple as you are making it out to be...

EDIT: It's an honest question. I really don't have a dog in this fight. I really like OLED, but my love of OLED is not necessarily based on anything too specific. I still like looking at my Vita screen just because it's an OLED screen :)

Put it like this the 902 hits 880nits and stays there on a full 100% white field, an OLED is 130 nits give or take, so that gives the 902 7X higher peak brightness.

And before anyone says 100% brightness doesn't mean anything, that's just bullshit, imagine a screen full of sparks, or a road full of neon signs, because it can maintain such a high peak 100% that'll trickle down to smaller degrees, and will only go higher.

It can hit 1300 nits and stay there, all this with amazing black levels.

So yes it's a big step up.

Read a review for the Sony A1, and it said "we didn't even realise HDR was on" so that kind of paints the picture.

There is just no place for fanboyism, and it just makes people look silly, when they cannot bare to say something good about a certain technology they don't own.

OLED is nice if you want the best SDR and need multiple viewing angles, and a bit of extra pop for HDR.

No one can have it all unfortunately.

lol even the best FALD in the world loses detail. Check the intra-frame contrast images in this review.

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/kd65zd9-201610164372.htm

I've never argued that OLED is perfect, but you are missing some big ol' LCD disadvantages from your list there, than even the 902 suffers from.

It depends on how aggressive you have the local dimming set, it's no big deal whatsoever!

The main issue is with viewing angles and a bit of blooming on certain content when the TV lights up the street.......

The irony being I own a FALD TV.....and a plasma......and a CRT.

Why would you own a FALD? You only like LCD's with no local dimming that's grey as the sky?...........

I'm confused? Didn't you say that you hate my pic demonstrating the difference? Or does your FALD do it better?

Weevilone

I've never argued that OLED is perfect, but you are missing some big ol' LCD disadvantages from your list there, that even the 902 suffers from.

I returned my FALD experiment because I couldn't get past artifacts from the backlight mechanism. Admittedly it didn't have as many zones as some of the new models, but I watch a TON of hockey. All I could see was DSE and a really weird looking crowd because the backlight was trying to maintain brightness for the ice surface, while keeping proper black/dark levels for the surrounding crowd.

In the end the ice was all DSE and the surrounding crowd was all washed out looking from the backlight blooming.

It all comes down to being ok with the flaws in the tech (and particular model/sample) you choose.

StarPhlox

I just bought a "Samsung 43 Class 425 Diag LED Curved 2160p Smart 4K Ultra HD TV with High Dynamic Range Black Model: UN43KU7500FXZ"

Will somebody confirm that I did the right thing for a PS4 Pro/Nintendo Switch set-up in a relatively small room?

I returned my FALD experiment because I couldn't get past artifacts from the backlight mechanism. Admittedly it didn't have as many zones as some of the new models, but I watch a TON of hockey. All I could see was DSE and a really weird looking crowd because the backlight was trying to maintain brightness for the ice surface, while keeping proper black/dark levels for the surrounding crowd.

In the end the ice was all DSE and the surrounding crowd was all washed out looking from the backlight blooming.

It all comes down to being ok with the flaws in the tech (and particular model/sample) you choose.

How many zones?

holygeesus

Banned
Why would you own a FALD? You only like LCD's with no local dimming that's grey as the sky?...........

I'm confused? Didn't you say that you hate my pic demonstrating the difference? Or does your FALD do it better?

Because I don't buy all my TVs at once?

I have an old Toshiba 36ZP38 in our garage, I still have a 4280 Pioneer Kuro 42" plasma in the loft, I donated my 50" LX5090 Kuro to the local charity shop. The FALD is a one of those mid-range Hisense sets and NO I don't expect the tech to be anywhere near what the 902 can do, given the lack of dimming zones in comparison, but then it is just a bedroom TV. It was bought before the OLED, when we were still using the Kuro as our main set, but it couldn't compete (despite the decent price we got it for) hence, it's now just a bedroom set.

Because I don't buy all my TVs at once?

I have an old Toshiba 36ZP38 in our garage, I still have a 4280 Pioneer Kuro 42" plasma in the loft, I donated my 50" LX5090 Kuro to the local charity shop. The FALD is a one of those mid-range Hisense sets and NO I don't expect the tech to be anywhere near what the 902 can do, given the lack of dimming zones in comparison, but then it is just a bedroom TV. It was bought before the OLED, when we were still using the Kuro as our main set, but it couldn't compete (despite the decent price we got it for) hence, it's now just a bedroom set.

My point is, you've been slating the pic I put on saying that it looks awful and you would prefer to watch the one without local dimming, which is a ridiculous statement in itself. But then you say you have a FALD TV in the bedroom, that isn't as good as the 902, so that would mean you don't use the local dimming then? You see where I'm going with this.

You wanted to attack it because it was an OLED vs LCD discussion, so it wouldn't have mattered what pic I put up, you have it in your head that OLED is the best and that's it, when your only comparison is a Hisense FALD, that is crazy and unnecessary.

Funny how no other OLED owner attacked it.

Kyoufu

Funny how no other OLED owner attacked it.

I didn't comment on it because I don't own the blu ray so I have no idea if your shots are accurate or not.

Also, they're camera shots which are never 1:1. Something is usually broken in the process so it'd be kinda silly to criticise an off-screen image.

I didn't comment on it because I don't own the blu ray so I have no idea if your shots are accurate or not.

Also, they're camera shots which are never 1:1. Something is usually broken in the process so it'd be kinda silly to criticise an off-screen image.

The point was the grey vs black, to which they were captured accurately.

Kambing

I upgraded my 65C6 to a 65C7 -- here are my impressions:

If you are a gamer, the 2017 OLED's are THE set you should really be looking at. Worth the upgrade. What was immediately apparent to me was:

- significantly improved motion/reduced blur/camera panning in games (so fucking important for me)
- significantly improved shadow/black level detail
- excellent out of the box colors/gamma tracking
- super low input lag
- dat 4:4:4 chroma
- no more ABL

The lack of a curve really makes the display feel larger. Outside of HDR, I can confidently say that the 2017 OLED's are probably the best displays you can buy for SDR gaming. I've also seen a glimpse of the future -- 120hz on an OLED monitor is a damn sight to behold, marries well with the low display response time... it does HFR better than my 144hz Eizo FG241. Only shit thing about 120hz is being locked to 1080p. I wish there was a way to set the display at 1080p and DSR 4k on it, but alas you can't because DSR only works on the displays native res.

My set will be calibrated by D-Nice first week of June. The improvements have made this a close to perfect display for my preferences. I can't think of what would push me to upgrade again. Even if the 2018's have HDMI 2.1 and 120@4k/VRR, I won't really have a device that can take advantage of it. Well, unless Nvidia decide to support VRR.

Now if that Dell OLED monitor came with G-sync AND was 120hz, that would be dangerous lol.

Lima

Hot damn Panasonic did it. They made the best OLED this year. I had my doubts. Sucks for you US guys that they are not selling there.

Top Bottom