• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 |OT| Keep That Hair Short

Heimbeck

Banned
The discount is still there for season pass though, right? So I have to spend 5$ on episode one and then purchase the season pass after as well? That's weird. I didn't buy episode one last night because I thought the season pass would include all episodes for one checkout.

Maybe too late but you are paying for epsiode 1-4 full price and episode 5 is free, you buy episode 1 separately and thn the season pass and it adds up to just buying epsiode 1-4 full price.

Cudder

Maybe too late but you are paying for epsiode 1-4 full price and episode 5 is free, you buy episode 1 separately and thn the season pass and it adds up to just buying epsiode 1-4 full price.
I don't even know what you're describing. If it's really like this, then that's messed up. Why do I have to purchase two things even though I just want the season pass? Just let me buy the season pass and then let me download the first episode, what's the problem? What is this "you need to buy the first episode and then the season pass" bullshit?

My first game was on steam, 400 days was on steam, 2 I got from green man and it's not steam. My saves are in my documents folders but it doesn't find my choices in season 2. The my choices thing is locked.

Moozo

My first game was on steam, 400 days was on steam, 2 I got from green man and it's not steam. My saves are in my documents folders but it doesn't find my choices in season 2. The my choices thing is locked.

Have you gone to actually start the episode? My Choices was locked for me too until I'd found the save by starting the episode.

EvaristeG

Banned
Considering the save bug ruined my experience with the first season I'll wait for a confirmation that it's gone before buying season 2.

Heimbeck

Banned
I don't even know what you're describing. If it's really like this, then that's messed up. Why do I have to purchase two things even though I just want the season pass? Just let me buy the season pass and then let me download the first episode, what's the problem? What is this "you need to buy the first episode and then the season pass" bullshit?

It works out to the same price, but yeah it is strange.

I just don't see the point of not having the season pass right at the start other than getting five extra bucks off people. If that's not the case and it's Ep5 that's free then why not make that clear from the start?

Quick

Banned
I think I'm through at least a quarter of the game.

Befriending and later having to killing Sam was fucking terrible. Hits right in the feels. Seeing him squirm around was so god damn sad.

RIP OMID (and Little Omid). Damn it, Telltale.

I have all the episodes of Season 1, and 400 days.

All I need to buy is the Season pass, for Season 2? or do I need to buy something else?

NeoGiff

I have all the episodes of Season 1, and 400 days.

All I need to buy is the Season pass, for Season 2? or do I need to buy something else?

All you have to purchase is the season pass, but when you've done so you'll have to find and download episode 1 from the store too (which is free after you've purchased the season pass).

Heimbeck

Banned
I just don't see the point of not having the season pass right at the start other than getting five extra bucks off people. If that's not the case and it's Ep5 that's free then why not make that clear from the start?

It's weird but you would pay the exact same price as if episode 1 was included that is the season pass now + episode 1 cost.
They did the same for The wolf no idea why.

Where is this "episode 5 free" rumor originating from?

One episode is free with the season pass, I was just using episode 5 as an example.

This episode had some pretty tough moments...I had to take a couple of breaks from playing. Overall extremely well done though. I came close to crying

tumblr_lk8j6qmj7K1qzu5wc.gif

On the Australia store you can either download episode 1 for free, or buy the season pass. So even though I bought the season pass nothing appeared in my download list until I manually downloaded the first episode from the store.

Cudder

On the Australia store you can either download episode 1 for free, or buy the season pass. So even though I bought the season pass nothing appeared in my download list until I manually downloaded the first episode from the store.
What was the size of the season pass download? And the first episode was free after you bought the pass right?

What was the size of the season pass download? And the first episode was free after you bought the pass right?

Before I bought the season pass episode 1 showed up as a trial version(738mb). Once I bought the season pass I tried clicking on the download button on the season pass product page but nothing would happen. I then manually downloaded the 'trial'. After a while I checked my download list again and there was a 2.77mb file to download which I assume is the unlock for episode 1 to change it to the full version?

EmibNB6.jpg

LifEndz

Checked this morning and still no season pass option on PS3. If I buy the first episode do I get the season pass at a reduced price? Maybe I should stop being cheap and just buy each episode individually.

Cudder

Checked this morning and still no season pass option on PS3. If I buy the first episode do I get the season pass at a reduced price? Maybe I should stop being cheap and just buy each episode individually.
Uhh, no. Telltale should've got off their asses and had the season pass up the day the first episode released.

So I want to switch from PC to Xbox for season 2. How would that work? If I start season 2 without having played season 1 do I get to make the choices from season 1 first?

Dang0

Jeels

No you don't, and I bet that's why Telltale hasn't put the season pass up yet, so chumps like us give in eventually. Stay strong friend and keep waiting!

NeoGiff

US or EU? It was available yesterday for me (EU).

boingball

Nice first episode. I felt it was a little bit on the short side, especially exploration wise.
The self stitching scene though really hurt, wow. Good idea Telltale.

Hopefully the season pass goes up soon, was a little bit disappointed that only the single episode was available on the US PSN store, then got hopeful when I saw the in-game buy season pass button and then got disappointed again when I got an error message.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa

You dont get a discount if you buy the episode before you get the season pass.

So stupid its not up yet. I may not have cash to buy it when it finally comes out

Top Bottom