• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

"Roger Federer knows about climaxing"

phrasing?

image.php

Faith

Yeah! The perfect final :D

I'm so excited...it will be my first live tennis match! My prediction: Del Potro wins 6:4 3:6 7:5.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah! The perfect final :D

I'm so excited...it will be my first live tennis match! My prediction: Del Potro wins 6:4 3:6 7:5.

Oh, awesome! I forgot you mentioned you were going to that. That'll be super fun. Hope they go three so you get your money's worth :)

szaromir

Banned
There goes the first set. But seriously, del Potro shouldn't be allowed to wait to see if his return is a winner and then challenge the serve.
edit: lol. did not see this coming.

Reyne

lol, thought Federer was jaded after missing that volley but he hung in there and break right back.

edit: OMG Federer stawph playing with my fragile heart like that!

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Final Federer has always been the Best Federer (when not playing Nadal).

Still feel like Del Potro will take the third 6-3 or so. Assuming Federer doesn't find a way to lose when serving for the second set.

Edit: good, no need to serve it out, and gets to serve first in the third. still losing.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
starts the set with a double fault. good omen there.

edit: federror makes an appearance. up 40-15, but loses the game with three double faults. goddamn.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Double faults everywhere

Edit: wow, what's going on in Valencia? Ferrer is getting stomped

Top Bottom