• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Peru

Oculus Rift FMV Federer simulator coming up.

CaroWozniacki 59m
It's a hard time for me right now.Thanks for all the sweet messages!Happy I support Liverpool right now because I know I'll never walk alone

LuuKyK

Oculus Rift FMV Federer simulator coming up.

CaroWozniacki 59m
It's a hard time for me right now.Thanks for all the sweet messages!Happy I support Liverpool right now because I know I'll never walk alone

Poor Caro, but... "Happy I support Liverpool" ... What?

Faith

Nadal - Haas/Almagro
Dimitrov - Ferrer
Wawrinka - Fognini/Monfils
Gasquet - Murray
Berdych - Isner
Youzhny/Gulbis - Federer
Raonic - Nishikori
Tsonga - Djokovic

Nadal - Ferrer
Wawrinka - Murray
Berdych - Federer
Raonic - Djokovic

Nadal - Wawrinka
Federer - Djokovic

Nadal - Djokovic (winner)
So this tournament will be something like this? :p

I totally see this. Fed always gets a hard-on when Novak is the center of attention.

The finger wag heard around the world.

RFedererGifBest.gif

Reyne

Heh. Had Fed not made such a botch of Rome, I might have been inclined to think so too, given that he got to the final in Monte Carlo. But nah. Though Fed's draw is pretty good, so I hope he defends his points at the least and then focus on the big W, where he'll have his best chance, and possibly last, at that no.18. We'll see the best of team Fedberg on the grass this year, me thinks.

LuuKyK

no RG thread yet?

Masha in Serena's quarter at RG. Heh, guess there won't be another French trophy this year.

Ffs. Fuck this draw. -_- Cibulkova before Serena too. Ugh. Goodbye final points. :(

Oh well, its bound to happen when you miss half the year bacause of injuries. At least she has the second half with no points to defend to make up for this and get her ranking back.

oti

Banned
Can't wait! Gotta get a Eurosport Player subscription for RG. Two weeks tennis, E3, world cup. And Mario Kart on the GamePad. Good times.

d+pad

Andy Murray hires Amelie Mauresmo as his coach....but only for grass season. lol

I think it's an interesting choice, although I'm curious as to why, specifically, he turned to her. Is it to make himself more aggressive? More tactical? If not, I'm honestly not sure what she'll be able to do for him -- and this is coming from someone who really liked her while she was playing.

Regardless, kudos to him for hiring a woman coach :)

Peru

She's coached the french fed cup team, Llodra for a limited engagement and brought Bartoli a Wimbledon win.

Faith

Toni Nadal said:
At the end of the third set, Rafael told us that his calf muscles were cramping. When he talked to me after the match, he told me to call the doctor because he was almost dead. If he doesn't win the fourth, it's over. I saw my nephew who wasn't recovering while Djokovic who had his problems before, was recovering. When Rafa lost his break advantage in the fourth (at 4-2), we got very scared.
And I thought "if Djokovic wins the 4th set, he will win the match".

oti

Banned
Oh man, Eurosport showing Halle and Queens this week. Streaming all day long on Eurosport 1 and 2. Now I know what to do until E3 starts. :)

Peru

Who's doing the Wimbledon thread? Wes I assume is tired after his world cup bout. That reminds me, Wimbledon is on during the World Cup.

Faith

Djokovic lost 7 out of 13 GS finals, Federer also 7 (but out of 24).

So if Djokovic loses another GS final he will become history? Best player of all time in loosing GS finals? :p

Top Bottom