• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

zroid

Banned
I don't know why but I can't see this damn match on TV. And even worse, the network which had the Raonic/Federer match scheduled during this timeslot is showing encores of the quarterfinals instead of the live semifinal. Idiotic.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
I don't know why but I can't see this damn match on TV. And even worse, the network which had the Raonic/Federer match scheduled during this timeslot is showing encores of the quarterfinals instead of the live semifinal. Idiotic.

maybe they don't have the rights to wta matches.

LuuKyK

What a fucking choke Maria. Sort out your attitude. Wasting those MPs like some ITF player. Ridiculous. Congrats to Ana though, she fought till the end. Good luck against Serena.

zroid

Banned
in that case i'm guessing they only paid for serena's match. i assume you're american.

Canadian. Anyway I just checked and apparently this match is being aired later tonight at like 2 am. I'm guessing they had prioritized whatever other live event was going on during the bulk of this match and didn't want to jump into the middle. As if anyone wants to see the full match at 2 am ffs.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Canadian. Anyway I just checked and apparently this match is being aired later tonight at like 2 am. I'm guessing they had prioritized whatever other live event was going on during the bulk of this match and didn't want to jump into the middle. As if anyone wants to see the full match at 2 am ffs.

If it makes you feel better, they didn't show the Federer-Monfils match the other until very late either in the US. I think they were showing Little League World Series or something lol

Niraj

Milos is looking a lot better this set. Surprised he was so flat in the first, he played awesomely yesterday. Then again, he was playing Fognini.

Speaking of, when I first walked over to that match yesterday, just about everyone in the stands was bitching because Fognini was delaying the second set by getting a massage lol. Didn't seem to help.

Niraj

That break basically came out of nowhere.

Good stuff from Roger. Hope he continues this good play tomorrow.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
instead of djokovic winning a career masters, federer is going for the career runner-up masters. this year he already picked up a missing plate in indian wells, so after cincy he will just need paris.

7S6cV6r.gif

She is such a bitch, but I love it.

Niraj

Serena still having trouble serving. Already broken.

That was a better game there. Maybe just started slow.

Edit: Got the break back at love. That was brutal.

Top Bottom