• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just watching on Tennis channel here so can't help you there :(

Pretty good match so far.

Great serve from Roger today! The Dubai courts are really conducive to his game. He was hitting winners against Novak easier than expected.

LuuKyK

Yes Rog, congrats! Finally a steady performance despite the almost choke in the end. Good week for Djoker too.

Surprised Azarenka lost. Safarova just play really well?

Yes, she was near perfect. Clinical perormance. And Azarenka was "injured" as always when she is losing a match. lol

What a choke job by Berlocq. Five set points in a row. I tell you what though, Rafa looks horrible on clay. I don't know if he is off his cycle or what, but brahs are just rallying with him, high to backhand, can't drive the ball, looks slow.

Lauren drew Errani in the first round of Monterrey. Interesting matchup. Strange, I thought Eugenie was going to be apart of this swing but I guess she's too busy stealing coaches and chasing after NBA players....

Rafa looks really vulnerable. They aren't the mistakes he was making last year on his comeback. And that's what worrisome. Berna maybe able to take advantage this year....

Coric' only chance would be in the first round. Rafa is usually vulnerable in the first couple rounds of the French before he becomes unstoppable. For example, 4 or 5 years ago Isner took him to 5 sets in an early round at the French.

Diamond

Coric' only chance would be in the first round. Rafa is usually vulnerable in the first couple rounds of the French before he becomes unstoppable. For example, 4 or 5 years ago Isner took him to 5 sets in an early round at the French.

Roland Garros 2011 was a great tournament. A lot of cool, tense matches (From the top of my head : Isner-Nadal, but also Wawrinka-Tsonga, Del Potro-Djokovic, Monfils-Ferrer, Fognini-Montañes, that Federer-Djokovic semi, Federer-Nadal in the final). Final result was expected, but the road leading to it was fun. Hope we can have something a little bit like that this year.

Top Bottom