• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

IISANDERII

That is by far the best I've seen Dolgopolov's game, always knew he had talent but damn. He played clever too, trying to attack early in points instead of getting into Djokovic grind territory.
Hope to see him rise up because that was some awesome tennis.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
That is by far the best I've seen Dolgopolov's game, always knew he had talent but damn. He played clever too, trying to attack early in points instead of getting into Djokovic grind territory.
Hope to see him rise up because that was some awesome tennis.

Yeah he's a great shotmaker when he's on. I was really thinking he might crack into the top ten when his ranking was getting up there (2012 maybe?) but I'm not sure why his results started to slip. He had a solid win over Nadal last year in Indian Wells though.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
This will probably end 6-0 or 6-1, given Lisicki.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Or it would be if Serena wasn't playing so poorly.

LuuKyK

Applied for tickets for both the man/woman tennis finals in the Olympics next year. Really hope I am selected for both and that Maria, Roger and Novak make it.

IISANDERII

Dominic Tiem looking great too. He's got the shots, he's got the tactics, now he just needs to work up some more nerve via experience.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
never underestimate USner.

edit: wild godmode ferrer has appeared. no way will he keep up this level, but would be nice if he took at least a set.

LuuKyK

Romanian crowd is so obnoxious. They really need to shut up during play. Its actually so annoying that is bothering both players.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Some disgustingly good lob/drop shot combos from Murray in this one.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
how is Murray winning 6-4, 4-2 while winning 9% of his second serves

halp

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Didn't even realize the other match had already came and gone :/ whoops. Guess we're in for another Murray beatdown in the final.

Top Bottom