• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

i need to make a baby and force it to play tennis, apparently there's something in the water here.

my fav WTA player just beat my least favourite WTA player :')

Ricker

Halep/Bencic should be great tomorrow,like the Kerber match earlier this week...

Not to take anything away from Bencic but Serena was pretty bad tonight.

Damn I would've stayed up for Bencic/Williams if I'd had any idea that would happen. Great stuff! That's only Serena's second loss all year. I hope she can back that up with a strong performance in the final against Halep.

Peru

Could Bencic really get things going this time..

Lol at ATP schoolyard drama

Ben Rothenberg @BenRothenberg
Kokkinakis-Harrison is getting NASTY. Mo Lahyani just leapt out of his chair to separate the two after the first set. #CincyTennis

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 2h2 hours ago
"Don't sledge me, mate! Don't sledge me, it's not cool." -Kokkinakis, muttering just now in slang that we all learned this week!

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 2h2 hours ago Mason, OH
After Mo separated them, Kokkinakis left for bathroom break and Ryan shouted "your whole crew is just so cool!" (presumably re: Kyrgios).

Ricker

Bencic will probably silence the SIMONA chanting this afternoon and Djoko has been bothered on and off all week with a small arm injury...its going to be over 100 with the humidex factor up here in Montreal today so I am betting on a Murray win.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Sucks that it had to end like that, but I guess it should have been over in the 2nd anyway. Nice win.

Top Bottom