• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Djokovic is going to win and Federer is going to have a 2/17 conversion rate and MTF is going to be in ruins.

sam777

Is it me or has Djokovic declined a bit in terms of hitting penetrative shots, he just doesn't seem to do it that often anymore. Although when he's playing like he is overall I guess you really don't need to.

Djokovic will pass Fed all day.

szaromir

Banned
Gotta say Federer's new approach to 2nd serve returns has had a devastating effect on his opponents, even if it sometimes backfired.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Gotta say Federer's new approach to 2nd serve returns has had a devastating effect on his opponents, even if it sometimes backfired.

Yeah for sure. Was awesome when it worked in the tiebreak.

Edit: Man, Djokovic really wants to lose this game lol

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Aww, Djokovic. You're taking Murray's #2 away... at least Murray wins the US Open series and will get the $1mn when he wins the US Open.

Typical Cincinnati scoreline between Federer and Djokovic with one easy set and one tough set. Novak's consistency really drops on faster courts and Roger's forehand works much better, as seen in Dubai and Shanghai. Roger's unbroken throughout a tournament again, and is the #2 seed for the US Open.

sam777

Excellent.

Will no doubt still get murray on his side of the draw. Nothing can defeat djokovic's luck.
?

Did you watch the French Open, Nadal, Djokovic and Murray all on the same side. Yet Fed only had Wawrinka. And Wimbledon that was reversed, so no luck really just unfortunate.

sam777

I don't see how drawing the eventual champion is lucky.
Who Murray? Nah.
Nadal will return from the dead.
Please at least make the semi's.

And if you're talking about the French you would rather face Wawrinka than, Nadal and Murray in consecutive rounds.

Top Bottom