• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

MIMIC

Banned
51B4QZB2Z0L._SL500_.jpg

^_^

rapid32.5

Djoko, Fed figured out Nadal's game ? When Fed's backhand is working Rafa is scrambling for balls. Vintage king Fed has returned.

Bigfoot

Wow, Fed totally demolished Rafa today. That match was all on Fed... it just shows how helpless Nadal is when his insane topspin doesn't help him against an attacking player.

Rafa could have trouble against Tsonga on Thursday too. That match decides who makes the semis along with Fed from their Group.

Clegg

I know this tournament is Rafas first in a while and that he'd be a bit rusty but my God he was completely bossed by Fed.

Clegg

Federer has never lost to Nadal indoors.

It was the manner in which he lost which surprised me. Fed beat him in this tournament last year too but at least Nadal was competitive in that match.

Last night Rafa looked completely out of ideas on how to combat Fed.

MIMIC

Banned
92–5 > 70-5

So much for best season ever..

yup, i prefer federers 2006 season, he won 3 slams was in the final of the fourth, played (and won) 22 matches more and still blasted the fools from the court in the WTF. never retired..

42-match win streak
3 Slams
5 Masters (record)
6-0 vs. greatest claycourter of all time
4-1 vs. greatest player of all time
20-2 vs. top 10

Federer was 4-4 vs the top 3 in 2006. Djokovic went 10-1. He beat EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE.

MIMIC

Banned
Fed-Fish playing. They're in the 3rd set.

Fed has already advanced to the semis. Fish is already knocked out though.

Tipsarevic now up 3-1 in the 3rd set. This match is really hurting Djokovic right now, even if he wins. Seeming more and more like this is Federer's tournament to lose.

Well Djokovic lost. Berdych has to win against Ferrer to qualify and knock Djokovic out. I'd like to see Djokovic advance but I hope Berdych doesnt feel the pressure too much because I'd like to see a very competitive match.

Top Bottom