• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Holy shit at the sky sports commentators when the picture went down :lol

edit, lol saw that ace in outside coming :)

That ace was a thing of beauty. I was bitter Isner denied me seeing Djokovic crushing Nadal again... but now I'm ok with that! This should be interesting, Isner even has a victory over Fed the last time they met!

clemenx

Banned
I fell asleep watching the Ladies final. Azarenka domination is not much fun :(

Isner playing well against Fed, could be a good final.

Edit: ahh fuck rain.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Fed's first win on an outdoor hardcourt against Nadal since 2005? Did I read that right? That's a monkey off his back.

clemenx

Banned
Roger is a fucking idiot. Wasted 3 break points when 1-0 and then got broken to love. I can't think of a most inexcusable loss than against Roddick in 2012.

Cibulkova already ruined my day with her choking. Roger better win this!

Andy Roddick

Defeat Roger Federer in 3 sets in RODDICK VS FEDERER XXIV for only the 3rd time.

Lose to and get bagled in a set by Juan Monaco the next day.

MIMIC

Banned
I think Tsonga can get an award for most consistently bad shot selection in a match with this one.

lol, Clownga at his finest.

Anyway, Djokovic & Ferrer are playing. Djokovic was in scary form and was crushing the ball in the 1st set and won it 6-2. The 2nd set is a tighter affair. Djoker broke Ferrer in his very first game, but now they're both back on serve

MIMIC

Banned
Murray has this wrapped up.

Two walkovers in one tournament? WTF. Djoker already struggles with Murray (outside of slams). Hopefully he'll pull a Federer and beat him outside of a slam for once :)

szaromir

Banned
Why the hate for Tsonga? He's an entertaining all court player.

Definitely rooting for Murray today.

It seems women's tennis found some consistency at the top, with Azarenka being the absolute best and Radwanska and Sharapova behind her. The final was very entertaining IMO.

Davis cup Quarterfinals are about to begin the final matches. First time in a while that all 4 Quarterfinals will come down to Sundays matches. Go USA!

MIMIC

Banned
Monte Carlo got it's inevitable final: 7-time defending champion (2)Nadal vs. 7-time Nadal-beating (1)Djokovic

Match is scheduled to be played at 8am EDT

Top Bottom