• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Although Federer will probably get murdered tomorrow, at least we finally have another classy Fededer-Nadal final, instead of a Djokovic-Murray mugfest. Future of tennis is looking bleak, so we need to savour these last precious moments in the sun.

LuuKyK

Benoit... :/ Oh well, it was a good match. Somehow. I expect an easy win for Nadull tomorrow though.

Tomorrow is a great opportunity for Serena to quiet the critics who believe Azarenka is playing better tennis than Serena at this time.

Uhm... I have never seen someone claim Azarenka is better than Serena. Mainly because she obviously isnt.

After going through (even if they were reasonably comfortable wins) two players of a type that tends to give him trouble (hard hitters), Fed's reward is a final on clay against Nadal. I wonder if he's starting to think "I'm getting too old for this shit" yet =P

szaromir

Banned
Tomorrow is a great opportunity for Serena to quiet the critics who believe Azarenka is playing better tennis than Serena at this time.
More importantly, Serena needs to validate her #1 ranking by winning Rome and Madrid.
tBRWb2e.gif

darkwing

Although Federer will probably get murdered tomorrow, at least we finally have another classy Fededer-Nadal final, instead of a Djokovic-Murray mugfest. Future of tennis is looking bleak, so we need to savour these last precious moments in the sun.

true, Federer might be the last 'classic' tennis player left in the top 10

MIMIC

Banned

Tennis was fine before Federer and will be fine long after he's gone.

Anyone ever play with a dislocated shoulder? I haven't played tennis in quite a long time - I would love to get back into it but I really don't know what risks I would be taking.

I know I will have a weak serve lol but I'm hoping that as long as I don't over exert my arm it will be in a stable position the entire time.

If anyone else has dislocated their shoulder but plays let me know!

Top Bottom