• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennis - General Discussion

John Dunbar

correct about everything
this is just disgusting. federer should just try pushing because he sure as fuck isn't hitting the court if he actually tried to go for something more.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Fed really wasted this game here. If he had landed that volley at 0-30 he probably would've broken. Not that it matters really :p

szaromir

Banned
Maybe he can pretend to be hurt like Murray so he can skip the French and just go play on grass
Why would he do that? Maybe they'll throw Gulbis in Nadal's section again and this time he won't choke, leaving the draw wide open for the rest of the field?

Niraj

how the heck did Fed arrive in the Finals playing like this

Easy draw.

Ask those who a couple of days ago were hoping Nadal would get bagel'd.

This is just me personally, but if I'm watching a match, I don't like it, regardless of who's playing. Like Cincinnati last year, the first set of the final was super lame, even though it was in Fed's favor. Sometimes if a player gets bageled by somebody unexpected I'll laugh, but I'd never want it to happen.

Well I also don't like Federer so there's that :)

At least the truth comes out :p you'll miss him when he's gone.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Holy shit, figured it was going to be a beatdown, but this :eek:

edit, tuning in right now please tell me he's not like this the whole match...

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
This mofo... Only now he starts winging it. Love to see one handed backhands from inside the court :)

Niraj

Really impressive showing from Nadal since he's come back. That's what, 8 finals in a row, 6 wins?

iFzRxodqKIt2S.gif

lol

Top Bottom