• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA |OT| F2P starting in February! Were you expecting a parade?

Rokal

Aha! I abandoned some of those CH quests and I've had that bomb in my inventory ever since with no way to destroy it or sell it. I knew it had to be from some earlier quest but had no idea what... now I know where to go at least.

Unless it's left over from OBT? Then I'm probably screwed and will be carrying this thing around forever.

Have you tried throwing it? ;)

Assuming it's like the destiny eggs that were removed, you should still be able to use it to get it out of your inventory even if they no longer can be obtained through gameplay.

Have you tried throwing it? ;)

Assuming it's like the destiny eggs that were removed, you should still be able to use it to get it out of your inventory even if they no longer can be obtained through gameplay.

I've tried throwing it quite a bit... I might be stuck with it. But inventory in this game isn't too bad, much better than WoW even without the 80g slots. Probably the whole part about quest drops not really ever existing in your bags is what frees up most of it.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Leveling 3 character, just play whoever had max rest xp...

TOO MANY ELIN!!! I can't decide which one to main :( I will never hit 60.

Ken

Started a lancer when I realized I wasn't going to get a party in CR because I was one of ten other Slayers LFGing there.

Started a lancer when I realized I wasn't going to get a party in CR because I was one of ten other Slayers LFGing there.

I had the same experience. Hardly anyone playing it apparently. I was a Warrior though. I somehow managed to get in via the instance matchmaking. It booted 2 of the people in my party and replaced them with other people.

I have to do it over though. Didn't do the main quest in the instance for some reason.

Haven't seen sorcs discussed that much. Are they not popular? I'm having great fun with mine.

Sorc are hilariously OP starting around level 48 all the way until endgame, but people never seem to talk about them because all sorcs are quietly and smugly happy with their class. I would be too if I could stand 15m away from a boss and nuke for 2-3x more damage than a zerker who is busy either chasing it or running the hell away to avoid being roflstomped by it.

People have been complaining about how guilds need alliances for awhile now. I don't think it's a priority in Korea at all so it will be long time before we see it, if ever. It's annoying when my guild and our various allied guilds try to party together because we'll be at war with different other guilds and it's confusing as shit when a random fight starts and neither names are red to you so you can either stand around and do nothing while they fight or outlaw and risk breaking your crystals and possibly get killed by passers-by who don't know what the hell is going on run past, see a red name, and run up to kill it.

On my server, the guild I'm in and the allied guilds probably have enough votes to take vanarchies by sheer numbers. At least, that's what we're hoping. We're not planning on alliances with the tryhard Aion guilds, that's for sure.

EDarkness

Whew. I finally got my account settled so I can get back to playing TERA. I had no idea this would take as long as hit has, but Paypal seemed to work for paying for my subscription. At least it's all taken care of now.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I've been depositing Catharnach awards to the guild bank regularly. Still not really sure what Vanarch benefits are for the guild. More gold would be nice, but is there a good and fair way to distribute it amongst the guild members?

Wallach

I find this statement to be utterly fucking hilarious considering the Dragonfall PvE Believe guild has hit the cap of 300 members.

OMG ZERG GUILD

I'm not sure we'd claim otherwise. Nor would most people in SA guilds, at least none of the ones I've been in through the past five or so years. I mean the SA guild on Dragonfall is still like four times our size.

Tess3ract

Banned
I find this statement to be utterly fucking hilarious considering the Dragonfall PvE Believe guild has hit the cap of 300 members.

OMG ZERG GUILD

SA are Dragongod Knightkings (cheers on the guild name!) on VoT.
It was intentional, also the fact the icon uses the girl from slayers has nothing to do with the fact the guild leader is an elin slayer, nope.

It was intentional, also the fact the icon uses the girl from slayers has nothing to do with the fact the guild leader is an elin slayer, nope.

I've chatted with your GM, he's pretty cool. It's nice that he's a total weeabro, it simplifies relations with our guild pretty dramatically.

I'm waiting for the hilarious to start when vanarch voting opens and the server finds out that all the large community guilds on VoT are loosely allied with each other.

NeOak

Funny, I asked a GM of another guild and he told me there was an alliance between the "top guilds". I was just chatting with them on their mumble and they asked me to come to a meeting with my political officer. we.are.the.armada, you're up
lol

OMG ZERG GUILD
WRYYYYYYY

SA are Dragongod Knightkings (cheers on the guild name!) on VoT.
Their guild name in DF is Something Terable. I did find the GM name hilarious: "Girl"

I've been depositing Catharnach awards to the guild bank regularly. Still not really sure what Vanarch benefits are for the guild. More gold would be nice, but is there a good and fair way to distribute it amongst the guild members?
We'll open you an account in the Bank of Believe

I wish, I would have to do it manually.

The Cath tokens are only used to upgrade the guild level and buy guild-wide reward items like the potion that give 5% XP bonus to everyone in the guild who is online when it is used. There is no reason for anyone other than officers and the GM to have the Cath tokens. In my guild we just mail all Cath awards to our GM directly, and he turns them into the potions which gives us the bonuses.

The Vanarch's guild members get a special mount, and the guild earns gold from province taxes. I'm not sure where gold goes from the taxes, if it goes into the guild bank they really need to implement more granular permissions on gbank access ASAP before the first elections. On the PvP servers Vanarchs can also alter the PvP ruleset and even turn PvP off entirely in their province.

2San

There is a spot outside of dragonfall where if you are around level 50 you can get about a gold drop every 20 minutes. Once you outlevel the mobs though its over :p My friend made over 2k off that
:O Can you be more specific as to where this place is?

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
:O Can you be more specific as to where this place is?

The hyenas

j18dzIF4mW29N.png

jN0JHUJ1ow1vI.png

:D

Sorc are hilariously OP starting around level 48 all the way until endgame, but people never seem to talk about them because all sorcs are quietly and smugly happy with their class. I would be too if I could stand 15m away from a boss and nuke for 2-3x more damage than a zerker who is busy either chasing it or running the hell away to avoid being roflstomped by it.

I'm about to hit lvl 48 with my sorc. :D

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Uh, I've just hit level 37, and am about to go inside the castle of the Witch (however it's called in the Western version). The leveling itself has become slower than before. Will it pick up later or be slower and slower until the very end?

Top Bottom