• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Chuck

Still without luck
Our first family photo!

XbPj1.png

awwwwwwww :)

ghostmind

Our first family photo!

XbPj1.png

Congrats to the proud parents! My son is 6, but looking at your picture it feels like it was a lot more recent. You have an awesome time ahead of you Gary, full of her little moments and achievements. Being a dad is the most amazing thing you will ever do, and I wouldn't trade parenthood for anything.

I'm not the Dutch Slayer, but Norm just posted these pics of the new office:

JEo55h.jpg

PDWE1h.jpg

w6sLHh.jpg

ZwUqth.jpg

Please let me know how the MacBook Airs are working out with the standing desks like that, because i have actually been planning to move to this setup (standing desk, Air at face height, external keyboard & mouse).

edit: Is it not better to have a large keyboard platform and then a smaller elevated monitor platform on top of that, instead of what we see here (having the full desk at monitor height and mounting a keyboard platform underneath)?

Also, pretty ballsy to go straight to a fixed standing desk. I hear that most people need time to adjust, so they get an adjustable desk and slowly increase their standing time per day over their sitting time. Those desks are super expensive though, and i would also prefer the all-or-nothing route. Harder to quit.

f0rk

I listened to the podcast in the car with my Dad today, he finds Norm's toilet and human body complexes hilarious. He missed a turn because he was laughing so much.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Pretty damn nice office for the three (?) of them (Norm, Will, and Andy). Is anyone else there as well?

New office is nice.

Reminds me of the old old whiskey setup.

Also I finally listened to last weeks podcast and yeah.. Child Birth. I hope I'm lucky enough to have a kid with someone in the (distant) future but Im super happy I am a dude. I couldnt go though 50+ hours of that.

And poor Titan :( Hope he gets better soon and is allowed visit the new office!

Azar

The new office is so much brighter than Whiskey was. Skylights are really nice. Doesn't hurt that it's sunny and 70 degrees today, either!

Hoo-doo

Banned
Dang, that's a nice little office space, the skylights are gorgeous. Dat Discovery Channel money.

An area with natural light like that is so much better than the dank basement they had at Whiskey. Excited to see what they do with it.

Watching the new office video is like going to visit your dad's new apartment after the divorce. It's nice, and it'll be cool to visit him there, but it just makes it all the more real that he's not coming back home.

eznark

Banned
Watching the new office video is like going to visit your dad's new apartment after the divorce. It's nice, and it'll be cool to visit him there, but it just makes it all the more real that he's not coming back home.

I find it hilarious that Tested got back in the groove so much more quickly. Giant Bomb has been garbage since January.

eznark

Banned
Ha, I like Out of the Park Baseball 13. It is flawless. And this latest podcast was excellent too.

Oh come on, it hasn't been nearly as bad as you are suggesting.

Let me amend:

If you care about new content Giant Bomb has been garbage since January.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I find it hilarious that Tested got back in the groove so much more quickly. Giant Bomb has been garbage since January.

I wouldn't say garbage, but I really don't like the vibe I get from Giant Bomb's new office space. I still love the podcast, but I'm just not feeling the rest of it at all.

With this swanky new office, it looks like Tested may be the ones to carry on the Whiskey torch. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Protome

Let me amend:

If you care about new content Giant Bomb has been garbage since January.

That's even dumber than your first statement.

That said, I can't really compare the quality of Tested to Giantbomb at the moment, since their site makes it impossible to actually find content.

eznark

Banned
The Walking Dead of course! Available now on Steam, Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network! Coming soon to iOS!

First game (mostly due to circumstance of timing) I had to make a conscious effort to not play around my daughter. But that means I have to play it in the dark....I'm a coward (but at least I chop down my own trees!)

Top Bottom