• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Lombaszko

Inspired by Tested, I converted my desk at work to standing with the occasional rest on an old seat I found.
How's everyone liking their standing desks? I find productivity is way up and it's perfect for me because I'm always running around the office.
jbmzUYcdvK4KAx.jpg

Inspired by Tested, I converted my desk at work to standing with the occasional rest on an old seat I found.
How's everyone liking their standing desks? I find productivity is way up and it's perfect for me because I'm always running around the office.

Hard to tell from the pic, but your monitor looks like it's too low. It should be high enough so you don't have to bend your neck down:

jb5Bv.jpg

I always found ipad to work better than other forms of internet browsing and what not on the bed. It's not elegant for commute (also got no 3g model), and anywhere else, I'd rather just use my ultrabook. Probably why I still haven't bought one, and only use my mom's ipad when I visit.

Those future win8 laptops with touchscreens have great potential for me. Trackpads on the bed just never seem to work great :/

Goddamn. I know this is sorta old news, but still: Every time I see a picture of overweight Gary, the difference is just staggering. Amazing work, man!

General protip from the running community: If in doubt, don't hesitate to tape the nipples.

jediyoshi

Norm's got a weird semantical differentiation for what should and shouldn't be on kickstarter if he is alright with the idle thumbs podcast. An adless Penny Arcade doesn't exist and it would take a kickstarter to allow for it, the fact that it's a functioning site as it stands now would be irrelevant.

JABEE

Norm's got a weird semantical differentiation for what should and shouldn't be on kickstarter if he is alright with the idle thumbs podcast. An adless Penny Arcade doesn't exist and it would take a kickstarter to allow for it, the fact that it's a functioning site as it stands now would be irrelevant.

Kickstarter is also supposed to fund a project to completion. It isn't supposed to be a fund my life program that needs to be renewed every year. The $250,000 goal only removes one ad. That is the minimum for them getting money from this KickStarter. Removing one top banner ad for $250,000. It's a joke that Kickstarter is allowing Penny Arcade to use Kickstarter as a means to get competitive bids for ad space on their website. It will be much cheaper for Penny Arcade who no longer need to build advertisements and find advertising partners. Penny Arcade is a lucrative for-profit business that is using their fan loyalty to remove one top banner ad. The only reason Kickstarter allowed this project is PA's negotiations with Kickstarter.

Ozone

Introduced Will to the real Will Smith’s brother-in-law at Comic-Con today. ONE STEP CLOSER.
You have to make sure there's video when the Wills meet.

I'm also still hoping for a future podcast episode where the actor Will Smith replaces the other Will and no one acknowledges it.

Megasoum

Banned
Going through some old Tested videos (that are only availalbe in terrible quality now sigh....) and I was thinking. Would be cool if they brought back the Video Mailbag feature with the formspring questions. It was always interesting to watch.

Top Bottom