• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Curufinwe

Why not? The Nintendo and Microsoft numbers are straight from the companies, and the source on the Sony number seems legit as well.

Sucks for Will, about the appendectomy. More time in the hospital! Get well soon.

The PS3 is a couple million short of 77 because Sony started including PS2 and PS3 shipments together recently, so that 77 million figure includes some PS2s. But the PS3 and 360 are pretty much neck and neck now (despite launching 12-16 months later) which is what Will actually ended up saying. It was the other two who couldn't quite believe it.

I hope Will gets better soon. I wonder if he and Patrick will be in the same hospital for their surgeries.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Didnt Norm day he went to one meeting and bailed?

Regardless, seemed out of place but I still think of this as a tech/science show.

I feel like in this last episode they talk about which president signed each of their Eagle scout letters.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I feel like in this last episode they talk about which president signed each of their Eagle scout letters.

Norm said his was signed by George W Bush (which bummed him out, because he wanted a Clinton Signature).
Will said his was signed by Clinton.

Brad said he went to one meeting and bailed out.

eznark

Banned

Oh yeah thought that was Brad. It's taken me all week to find the time to listen.

Oh man Will jinxed himself bad with that "barring any medical emergencies" line. Glad he caught it before it ruptured!

panda21

I'm pretty sure they were wrong about the ps4 architecture.

from what I remember its not just an APU, its an APU and a separate GPU. the graphics part of the APU is for doing simple graphics without drawing much power but its no way powerful enough to run next gen games.

I'm pretty sure they were wrong about the ps4 architecture.

from what I remember its not just an APU, its an APU and a separate GPU. the graphics part of the APU is for doing simple graphics without drawing much power but its no way powerful enough to run next gen games.

Impossible! When are they ever wrong about something Sony related?

Next you're gonna tell me they are misinformed about something related to Android...

Angst

I really enjoy the podcast, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAASE put all your devices on mute before recording the show. D:

Last episode the "new email" notification made me check my own phone so many times.

Oh yeah, Brad was great on the show. Tested Brad is quite different from GB Brad, like way more enthusiastic and interested! Maybe it has something to do with video games being his job, vs. tech stuff being just something he's really interested in.

eznark

Banned
Oh yeah, Brad was great on the show. Tested Brad is quite different from GB Brad, like way more enthusiastic and interested! Maybe it has something to do with video games being his job, vs. tech stuff being just something he's really interested in.

It's because he gets to talk freely about his new spiritual transformation to Appolyte!

http://www.tested.com/tech/photogra...ex-5r-mirrorless-interchangeable-lens-camera/

OMG :D

mzzoI1j.png

Chuck

Still without luck
Brad said "wh-what-what is that thing growing our of your hand?!? That thing is huge!" When talking about the galaxy note on last weeks cast. It went unnoticed on the show but I hope it makes it into this weeks outro.

Chuck

Still without luck
New cast!

nbUtn1I.png

Episode 158 - Remember Me - 2/14/2013

This week, Loyd Case joins Norm and Gary to talk next-gen console graphics, board game discoveries, and the controversy over New York Times' Tesla test failure. The gang also learns about the origins of the modern day telephone system and discusses virtual reality's potential. All that, plus another edition of fake outtakes.

RSS
iTunes
Download
Video(soon)

No_Style

The box build with Adam was amazing. Watching a craftsman at work like that was a real treat. I hope they do more of that in the future.

speaking of which, during winter break I went to universal studios and my setup for extra phone battery (for the long ass lines) was to have a monoprice usb battery pack in my inner jacket pocket and had my iphone plugged in to charge. It looks kinda goofy, but it worked lol.

I'm sure a battery case would be more elegant, but I'm not really a fan of the morphie helium look, looks kinda like a fatass iphone 3g and no extra buttons on top, so you gotta dig your finger nails deep to reach the lock button and volume ones.

also, the monorpice battery pack was like $35 and could charge my iphone 5 full twice while the case is 80 bucks and can only charge it full once.

big_z

Audio questions are the worst in any situation. Just read the questions out Will.

They would actually get more than 5 questions a month this way as well.

If will is scared he will made fun of for reading too fast again then have norm/Gary/guest read them.

Top Bottom