• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Gomu Gomu

Whitta being a BOSS
KuGsj.gif
I hope someone gif that.

eznark

Banned
I had a pipe dream for a zoj mug. I expected at least a non black blockhead shirt.

Oh well, guess I'll buy a Whitta

eznark

Banned
It tastes like bad cough medicine, and you will wake up in a police station/emergency room.

http://bumwine.com/cisco.html

Our research shows that Cisco is actually the second best tasting of the five great bum wines, especially if you're having one of those hankerings for cheap Vodka, Jello and Robitussin. We must also note that Cisco is the best of all 5 bum wines at putting the darkest and puffiest bags under your eyes. The nuclear-tinted color of "Cisco RED" is reminiscent of diesel fuel. Most Cisco flavors are named by the fruit flavor that they are trying to emulate, but the one picture is simply called "RED." This chemical disaster will get your head spinning in no time. A test subject reports, "Strawberry Cisco has a bouquet similar to that of Frankenberry cereal fermented in wine cooler with added sprinkle of brandy for presentation." The sticky, sickingly sweet taste with a hint of antifreeze really comes through in the repellant taste of Cisco. Avaliable in various flavors, 375 mL and 750mL sizes. Down a whole 750 mL and you had better be ready to clear your calendar as you suffer through Cisco's legendary 2 day hangover.

live a little

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Is it weird that I'm enjoying Norm and Braga eat Jerky more than watching Tebow try to be a quarterback?

Edit: And of course he throws a touchdown. FFS.

Top Bottom