• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Jintor

I'm gonna get lunch and come back to watch the final hour

Will this be archived on the site, or is it gonna be a justin thing?

Jintor

There's something very cool about this. I'm not even sure why.

Just the lights coming into view, and the music playing... and the commentary...

My photoshop skills are sadly lacking, but I did what I could. Maybe someone better than me could clean these up a bit?

mf9Qb.png
bOVpZ.png
cg5ze.png
iwbc2.png
kj22j.png

Akia

man that outro was hype, music + Vegas + POWER.

Kill it Chan, followed by a couple of keystrokes and an enter key. Perfect

CES is here

Cmagus

watched the entire thing what a day. Entertaining though was good thing to have on the second monitor while I worked away on some art stuff, sadly I'm still here and not in Vegas.Anyone know if they are doing the ride back as well?

Ugh! I'm heading down the country where there's no Internet / good 3G connection so I'll miss out on all your madness until I get back.

Good luck, Gary and the crew.

Ozone

I feel eventually the Tested crew's lives are going to turn into The Truman Show and they'll become unaware of the cameras always streaming them.

Brinbe

Fuckin swank digs, awesome...

Anyway, greatly enjoyed that drivecast today. I just had it on in the background during the playoff games and other stuff, and thanks to Gary and the rest of the crew for the entertainment. Stayin up for the late-night stream, and hoping that's good as well.

omgkitty

Am I the only who feels that Gary's shirt should have said "Fuck off!"? I know it's inappropriate, but I think it's quintessential Gary.

big_z

Am I the only who feels that Gary's shirt should have said "Fuck off!"? I know it's inappropriate, but I think it's quintessential Gary.

fuck off would have been better and i would buy one but a lot of people are scared to wear stuff like that in public so sales would be lower i imagine.

imo i think the shirt would have been better without the vader shadow. i like gary but star wars is shit and i refuse to wear that tripe. should of had a normal shadow.

Top Bottom