• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

As a kid, my 2 favorite toys were Lego and Transformers and eventually I was just making transformers out of Lego. I never had enough of the moving joint pieces to ever really make exactly what I wanted. After listening to all this Lego talk, I considered buying a massive amount of miscellaneous Lego and just going build crazy, like I was a kid again. That was until I looked into the price. If I am going to get into it again I would have to reacquire a collection slower than I was initially hoping. Imagine a world where there was infinite Lego and the piece that you needed was always at your finger tips.

Xater

When is the Lego feature actually starting? I can't believe that I am actually excited to see these two guys building Lego Star Wars models...

newjeruse

With rumors of iPhone 5 having a larger screen, I predict large amounts of backpedaling from Gary and Will on this issue. All of a sudden the larger retina display will be a magical experience and that huge concern for personal pocket space will vanish into thin air.

When is the Lego feature actually starting? I can't believe that I am actually excited to see these two guys building Lego Star Wars models...

On his "Not a Jar" Will said they were building a small backlog of episodes (to make sure they have something for every weekday), and it could be starting Feb 1. Each episode is supposed to be around 30+ minutes too.

Azar

With rumors of iPhone 5 having a larger screen, I predict large amounts of backpedaling from Gary and Will on this issue. All of a sudden the larger retina display will be a magical experience and that huge concern for personal pocket space will vanish into thin air.
I'll certainly get one if it turns out to be true. Google Nav and a larger screen are the two things I especially care about on Android. I expect Apple will address their crappy GPS with the next version of iOS.

Recon

Banned
I must see this, so I guess it is finally time to subscribe to Whiskey media. I wish I could just pay for Tested, since I dont actually go to Giantbomb/Screened/Comic Vine. But I do listen to all the podcasts so it is justifiable.

Comment on the podcast: Building a lego kit is gratifying Garry, but you'll only reach the first level of gratification. The next level is when you use your experience from earlier projects and build something unique.

Comment on the podcast: Building a lego kit is gratifying Garry, but you'll only reach the first level of gratification. The next level is when you use your experience from earlier projects and build something unique.

We have started buying generic bricks for just that purpose! Going to start a big collection of bricks like I had when I was a kid.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Will and Norm will probably be annoyed when they see the crop of Amazing Race 20 contestants that were selected over them. Seems like half the cast are either military or guidos

This is a foregone conclusion. iPhones feel like little kids' toys after using the bigger Android/WinPho7 phones so I'm glad Apple's going bigger

kaskade

I got my LOD cable in today and set it all up in my car. It does definitely sound better. When using just the aux cable sound would distort at higher volumes but that doesn't seem to be happening now. Great use of $5.50.

Chuck

Still without luck
A new episode of This is Only a Test is live!

bBbfC.png

Episode 105 - The Fast and the Fourier - 01/26/2012

On this week's episode, Loyd talks board games, Brad makes a joke, and Norm brings in late-breaking news. All that, plus Apple has a good quarter, Xbox video problems, the issues with ultrabooks, Makerbot breakthroughs, a 6x speed next Xbox, and another episode of fake outtakes.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Should say "WILSMITH HAS PASSED AWAY. NOT A SINGLE FUCK IS GIVEN AS WILSMITH IS PUSHED OFF THE WAGON."

(I really didn't care much for Independence Day)

Top Bottom