• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

BlackWaltz

lotta black folks here
34307-will_smith_tested_com_nokia_horror_factory_bis.gif

made by rallier on the tested forums.

I was hoping someone would do something with that while watching the Quick Look. Better than I ever could have imagined.

God damn. I fucking hate it when people are flabbergasted that you can play handhelds... at home... on your sofa!!!!

I don't care about the medium, if a game is great, I'll play it. I remember spending a good few hours playing ios games on my sofa due to dead ps3 controller...

I would love to pick up that circle pad pro, but I have zero interest in any of the games that will support it... i'll probably wait for the nyko version with battery pak built in ;)

Odrion

Banned
Handhelds also makes the typical grind of RPGs better. At least I can have the news (oh who am I kidding, Two and a Half Men reruns) going on in the background while I'm playing.

Gowans

Love Norms statement on Sherlock, 6 90min films.

Love that show, it's perfect TV fatigue killer.

Downton Abby is ITV (not BBC) it's on MU lost to watch, far to many recommendations from people who don't watch Period Dramas to not watch it.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
God damn. I fucking hate it when people are flabbergasted that you can play handhelds... at home... on your sofa!!!!

I don't care about the medium, if a game is great, I'll play it. I remember spending a good few hours playing ios games on my sofa due to dead ps3 controller...

I guess I'm a Master Race graphics whore, but when I'm at home with a 60" HDTV sitting right in front of me with a 5.1 system, I don't see the appeal of playing handheld games on a 3" screen.

I would love to pick up that circle pad pro, but I have zero interest in any of the games that will support it... i'll probably wait for the nyko version with battery pak built in ;)

I don't think people forget. When I was a kid that's how I played all my GB games. I just think there's less appeal now because of smartphones and online MP.

I guess I'm a Master Race graphics whore, but when I'm at home with a 60" HDTV sitting right in front of me with a 5.1 system, I don't see the appeal of playing handheld games on a 3" screen.

I got a similar setup, but that didn't stop me from spending a bunch of hours on Mario 3d land and pushmo, which are experiences that I can't experience on my comp.

newjeruse

Where was the fried oreo from in Philly?

By the way, if you're looking for a great breakfast spot tomorrow, the 4th Street Deli is a block from Jim's. It's an infamous spot for Phillys political shenanigans taking place. Amazing food though with ridiculous portions.

It's 2AM, and I will probably regret saying this, but I only touched an Oreo once, and found it so revolting that I binned nine tenths of the biscuit I had just bitten into. No idea why they are so well loved

Wikipedia says the US/UK rescipes are slighly different, although they cannot be THAT different.

Poyunch

It's 2AM, and I will probably regret saying this, but I only touched an Oreo once, and found it so revolting that I binned nine tenths of the biscuit I had just bitten into. No idea why they are so well loved

Wikipedia says the US/UK rescipes are slighly different, although they cannot be THAT different.
I guess it could use some club sauce.

Americans, your long national nightmare is just beginning!

PS if you're ever in Philadelphia visit the National Constitution Center, it's awesome.

Gary Whitta is Bill Pullman
Will Smith is Will Smith

Now we just need to see how well Norm can impersonate Jeff Goldblum, and we start can a Kickstarter for a Tested.com remake of Independence Day.

Top Bottom