• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

I listened to Tested's podcast when it first started but got bored of it, then started again with their 24hr marathon, so I think this is the first time I've heard him.

LiK

Matt Braga has been with tested since the beginning... Well until Adam and Jamie took over. He was writing articles regularly and he's been on every CES podcasts so far.

He sounds like a really cool guy and he's always been intersting. And well, as a fellow Canadian I must say I approve hehe.

I think Matt freelances for Ars Technica now.

eznark

Banned
http://boingboing.net/2012/05/21/sap-exec-arrested-for-stealing.html

Well this is rich. NBC Bay Area reports that Thomas Langenbach, identified as a VP at SAP's Palo Alto Integration and Certification Center, has been charged with four felony counts of burglary over ill-gotten LEGOs.

Authorities say the German software engineer generated his own fake bar codes, printed stickers with them, then slapped those cheaper bar codes over more expensive kits. And then, it is alleged, he sold that hugely-discounted LEGO loot on eBay for a profit.

Gary's future

They spelled Lego wrong.....................

ow yeah and WHAT to that story.

Tested Goes to Maker Faire Bay Area 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6ZqbYA2lzo&feature=youtu.be

maker_fair2012_testedn5uwy.gif

f0rk

Review of this weeks podcast from my Dad (52):
That English guy wasn't there and they had two guests, and they actually Tested stuff! He said I wish Gary was here but I didn't.

Scathing.

LiK

OMG, Will never saw ANY of the Rocky movies? At least watch the first one. It's a classic. Norm's reaction is correct.

Really good ep.

The W8 stuff sounds a bit odd... I should probably get in on the beta but I can't be arsed. I'll just wait until it's released. I really like Windows 7, especially aero, so I'm not sure I'll upgrade.

Maybe this is just jumping to conclusions, but it's starting to look like buying Tested was more something Adam wanted to do, rather than both him and Jamie.

Well, Jamie doesn't strike me as the type that really embraces the internet, but I don't know if either of the two really pushed for this acquisition. But...yeah, I don't wanna think too much about it, because that just reminds me of how crazy that whole buyout has been.

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to the podcast with Adam.

eznark

Banned
What's the problem with pink Legos for girls? My daughter loves them. Is my wife sexist for buying them? Am I going to pc jail?

eznark

Banned
If you're actually looking for someone to play Diablo with I'll be on all night. Brewers are on the west coast so I'll be up click click clicking.

Adam is such a swell guy. You could tell he was doing the podcast to have fun conversations and not just because it was time he or Jamie showed up somewhere. Totally makes up for not having Gary on the show two weeks in a row.

Top Bottom