• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

Chuck

Still without luck
APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE APPLE

iNLX3J60EV0n7.png

THIS IS ONLY A TEST 126 - TALKIN' ABOUT APPLE - 6/14/2012

On this week's episode, Gary buys a pool, Norm looks into the future, and Will shares some photos. All that, plus the latest on the new MacBooks, iOS 6, OSX Mountain Lion, and another episode of fake outtakes.

Blastoise

Banned
Great podcast as usual. I was with Norm, as soon as the water birth talk was starting I was reaching for the mute button. Pregnancy stuff makes me uncomfortable.

Also can't wait for the new videos. I have fully come around to the new Tested. Keep it up lads.

eznark

Banned
"I'm not interested, move on Norm"

This isn't the Will Smith Podcast. Save your ego for jartime, Smith!

You guys missed the most important iOS 6 feature, one that in a years time Gary will be championing along with me. Single App Mode!!

Siri is fucking garbage. No one except the most casual nob is going to use that sports feature.

You guys missed the most important iOS 6 feature, one that in a years time Gary will be championing along with me. Single App Mode!!

Siri is fucking garbage. No one except the most casual nob is going to use that sports feature.

I dunno. Being able to pull up player cards is pretty cool.

Megasoum

Banned

Yeah this is the only thing that really annoys me about Will. He has some very specific opinions about stuff (which is good of course) but he will always automaticaly ignore/change subject or even diss people who will say otherwise. It irritates me everytime he does that even if I happen to actually agree with this particular opinion.

Everytime he says "I don't care" when somebody brings up something...arghh...

eznark

Banned
Yeah this is the only thing that really annoys me about Will. He has some very specific opinions about stuff (which is good of course) but he will always automaticaly ignore/change subject or even diss people who will say otherwise. It irritates me everytime he does that even if I happen to actually agree with this particular opinion.

People bring it up every now and then, but this was the first time where I actually felt kind of bad for Norm. Will was pretty aggressively assy about it a couple of times.

Also, what the fuck? Why no talk of the new offices! That's a big deal.

And lastly props to both Will and Norm. You guys have been able to put up excellent and somewhat regular content despite no office. Compared to the Giant Bomb guys, you've kicked ass in the transition.

Chuck

Still without luck
I thought Will defending Phil Fish's douche-baggery just because Will really likes Fez was pretty crappy. Fish is a giant self-obsessed asshole. Simple as that.

And yeah, more talk/articles/videos of the new office please! Honestly, I'm more interested in that than any of this food science stuff that we won't even see for a month.

Also, Norm, you gotta do to a podcast next week! If only because you and Gary remember how well you guys did with the last Will-less podcast. Just bring some guest in like Wes or Brad to fill out third chair and you're good to go!

Loxley

Was Will in a bad mood or something? He was being super-dickish at various points during the WWDC discussion, in a "Fuck off, we're going to talk about what I want to talk about." kind of way.

Chuck

Still without luck
Was Will in a bad mood or something? He was being super-dickish at various points during the WWDC discussion, in a "Fuck off, we're going to talk about what I want to talk about." kind of way.

He said it was the first time he's been in his house for a while, so maybe all the traveling put him in a bad mood.

Dany

Banned

No, he just isn't on apples dicks as much as Norm and Gary. Those two seriously were fawning over everything, hyperbolizing everything and were kinda annoying.

I like apple but seriously, not every little thing requires a 5 minute discussion on how revolutionary it is, how apple is breaking new water or how they are really putting the pressure on competitors.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Ah, ok. Newborns shouldn't make people uncomfortable, it's the most natural thing in the world!

It is indeed. Good luck with the birth.

Btw, some oversharing: I was born at home, so were 3 of my siblings, and 2 of my nephews. All went well. So that's pretty cool I guess.

Osietra

Banned
Ah, ok. Newborns shouldn't make people uncomfortable, it's the most natural thing in the world!

No, it's a random internet baby.
Sorry Whitta but the random Internet baby schlick doesn't work here. You can feign surprise that we all knew about your pregnancy, but we knew.

No, just when I'm looking for images to disturb Norm. Placentas are next!

Get him to watch the TV show Misfits. It's like a funny UK version of Heroes, but not bitterly disappointing, so he might find it enticing. And there's a scene involving a guy beating the shit out of afterbirth. Obviously.

eznark

Banned
Of course not.

Chilled placenta smoothies are the way to go.

Serious question time. You've talked about licking your baby, you're having a tub delivered for a home birth, I assume you've hired a "midwife" and Leah sounds pretty granola.

Are you going to eat the placenta?

Serious question time. You've talked about licking your baby, you're having a tub delivered for a home birth, I assume you've hired a "midwife" and Leah sounds pretty granola.

Are you going to eat the placenta?
I'm not, but she probably will. She'll either have it encapsulated (ground and put into capsules you just swallow like any other) or do the smoothie thing.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was among the people that were eating when that discussion went down a few weeks ago. Ugh....

Top Bottom