• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tested.com |OT| Lean Into It If It's Racist

FStop7

Banned
No way am I googling it, so please, break it to me softly. What are mucus plugs?

champagne_cork.jpg

Except when this cork pops you get a delicious baby instead of champagne.

eznark

Banned
i think Will is not positive about it.

Thank God he isn't on this week.

Gary: Time to talk Surface!
Will: I'm not interested, did you see this story about eels
Norm: Surface is looking so damn goo...
Will: NOT INTERESTED THESE EELS WERE STRAPPED TO AN OTTER AND MANAGED TO CREATE TINY AMOUNTS OF ELECTRICITY WITHOUT EMISSIONS
Gary: But this is a big deal!
Will: I DON'T CARE SO EVERYONE ELSE ALSO THINKS THIS IS BORING. EEEEEEEL POOOOOOP

Megasoum

Banned
Will has been negative on anything that isn't Adam lately. He is letting his man crush cloud his judgement

I was about to say that... He's always negative about everything and if anybody tries to bring up a point or a subject he will cut them and stop them automaticaly on the podcast. It's really annoying.

Good thing he's not there this week.

FStop7

Banned
Will has been negative on anything that isn't Adam lately. He is letting his man crush cloud his judgement

Haha, I noticed that too! Like a month ago Will was shitting on the 17" Macbook Pro. But then he discovered that both Adam and Jamie have them and now he's lamenting its having been discontinued. Oh Will. <3

Thank God he isn't on this week.

Gary: Time to talk Surface!
Will: I'm not interested, did you see this story about eels
Norm: Surface is looking so damn goo...
Will: NOT INTERESTED THESE EELS WERE STRAPPED TO AN OTTER AND MANAGED TO CREATE TINY AMOUNTS OF ELECTRICITY WITHOUT EMISSIONS
Gary: But this is a big deal!
Will: I DON'T CARE SO EVERYONE ELSE ALSO THINKS THIS IS BORING. EEEEEEEL POOOOOOP

Luckily he's been getting away from so much science talk, and the podcast is better for it.

eznark

Banned
Luckily he's been getting away from so much science talk, and the podcast is better for it.

I'm mostly kidding. They were on so much science talk because there really wasn't any tech news.

That said, the Surface is a pretty impressive device so it will be nice to have people talk about it without his flippant one liners and trolling derailing the conversation.

Zaph

Yeah, I get Will has to champion the new direction of Tested, but there is no need come across so abrupt when doing so.

Really interested in Norm and Gary's opinions of Surface as IMO this is the most exciting product MS has released in a long time (I've always thought the only thing that could replace my MBA was a well designed tablet/ultrabook hybrid..).

This week would be the perfect time for a Loyd guest spot. Loyd is always awesome and no Will reduces the chance of board game talk (the only thing worse than electric otter eels with zero emissions)

Edit: Oh crap, didn't see Gary's tweet until after my post!

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Woo hoo! Gary trying to get Loyd Case on the show!

I almost find it weird how much I like hearing that man talk. He has all the potential to be boring, since he is so ultra technical with computers, but even as someone who isn't in to the nitty gritty of computer science/technology, I find him extremely fascinating and fun to listen to.

Top Bottom