• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TFS DragonBall Z Abridged

zeemumu

I remember in the first DBZ Boudekai game, while waiting for the Cell Games to start, Cell has a Nightmare that he accidentally absorbed Krillin and his power decreased dramatically. He basically got turned into a Cell Jr.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I remember in the first DBZ Boudekai game, while waiting for the Cell Games to start, Cell has a Nightmare that he accidentally absorbed Krillin and his power decreased dramatically. He basically got turned into a Cell Jr.

Cell_kuririn_2.jpg

Meet "Cellin"
I remember playing that. He managed to beat Yamcha (what a shock), but got killed by Tien's Tri Beam. Then it was revealed to be a dream by Cell, and he remarks that "10 days was too long of a wait"

Tizoc

Definitely more low key than their previous installments. I wonder how they'll translate
Walter turning evil, still the dumbest part of the series

I wonder if the author even planned that or made it up on the spot. On the one hand it gave us
Walter vs. Alucard/Dracula

BatDan

"I had a ninja dream too, but it ended" Hahaha

Good to have Goku back.
And Vegeta's reactions.

McNum

This seemed like kind of a setup episode. Which, considering the point in the story, it kind of needed to be. Need to get all the characters in place for the next part.

Also, what was with that ending? Dr. Briefs is kind of... creepy.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Watching episode 44 right now.

This whole exchange with Vegeta is hilarious.

"YOU. NAMEKIAN. TOO STRONG. EXPLAIN NOW."

"He fused with Kami so he could become stronger."

"The fuck's a Kami?"

"Basically God."

"But I'm still here!"

"Do you really believe your own hype that much?"

"I AM THE HYPE!"

BatDan

Over at the TFS site, it's DBcember!
Lani, Kaiser, and Taka will be celebrating the month paying tribute to the main Dragon Ball/DBZ series by counting down 24 iconic moments. On Christmas Day, a new Abridged episode will come out.

Moment 24
Buu's Human Extinction attack
Moment 23
Mr. Satan befriends Fat Buu

Looks like we are finally getting to Mr. Satan on the next episode. I feel like I've been waiting forever for them to get to this moment. Have they tipped the voice at all yet? It would be almost impossible to write him more incompetent than he is so I wonder how they play it.

Tizoc

"Come eat that horse with me, Vegeta!"
GAF, I can't-

Mr. Popo: "The Hyper-bolic Time Chamber"
Vegeta: "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!"

Someone explain the Mafuba joke please?

I think we all know that #2 will be OVER 9000 and #1 will be Goku going Super Saiyan for the first time.

#1 really needs to be Goku Super Saiyan yes.

I doubt they'll add over 9000, maybe as an extra joke or something though.

Gohan SSJ2 transformation should be #2 though.

Top Bottom